WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
0.3.28 Patch Notes:

• New NPC: Solveig Karisdóttir! Found at the Frost Hound after doing GarretQuest and AronaQuest, this watermelon-flavored half-orc has some questions about her family tree you might be able to help her solve… ( )
  • New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
  • Also, unexplored adjacent map tiles are now connected with a dotted line, so you know if there’s still exploration left to do!
  • If you’re in a region of the world or a dungeon whose recommended level is higher than yours, there will be a little red skull in the corner of the map to let you know you’re in the wrong neighborhood.
  • Tweaks to how CGs are displayed, and a new CG for Witch Cait, viewable in her appearance screen while the set is equipped.
  • Usual bevy of bugfixes.
  • New Busts: Rroljar, Jen (Redo by Moira), Zhara (aka Harpy Wingleader, redo by DCL with nude and preg variants), Solveig, Sluasaid (with a special Silly Mode variant!)

To activate the code, right-click the game in your Steam library, click properties, go to the BETAS tab, and then enter the code. Then select "backer" from the dropdown.

Steam key is: eiLbwc7mofTDYrvpYfiF

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So I haven't played for a few updates now, and I have to say it's outright astonishing how many of my favorite girls manage to surprise me by brandishing a dick of their own.

Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Its not that much of a difference, the moment I read she has a chastity belt for her vagina I knew they'd just make her an ass focused type of character

View attachment 967389
They just made her thicker without all the muscles. Put all her fat into her lower half. She now looks like she never seen combat in her life. The only thing that gives me the impression that she's a mercenary is her stomach and maybe her eyepatch. In the old one, she looked like a warrior with her well defined muscles.

Now she's just another excuse for Savin to write a dozen anal scene of her.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How deal with "glacier" aka that location after Winter City?
Im beaten to death, rape in this case, whatever I doing. I tried switching profession to warrior/mage/archer/etc. picking up dream team from tanks/DD/supports/balanced with no avail.
Or I should wait for next updates that (should) brings magical gauss rifles and advanced power armor Mk2?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
"Tall Lyric/Herm Lyric/Cumrag Lyric/Felcher Lyric"

Thats whats palnned for transformations for the planned Kobold character
Might be just as well, since whenever an ass isn't fat, the descriptions whine repeatedly about how ugly it is. You can only assume they designed them to have an ugly shape when they're at those sizes, too. Sort of pissed me off when I looked at Gianna in TiTS at her lowest setting in the save editor and it wasn't even thin.

Reactions: Megumin.
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes