NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
View attachment 969071
In a world with nothing but busty characters (as much as i am in the boobs camp when it comes to prefferences) i gotta admit that this?...this feels better/more enticing (also shit son i feel we can count with the fingers of 1 hand the number of girls that are actually girls and not futas so that only makes this Berwyn more unique)

Jul 26, 2019
I've seen a lot of complaints about the combat system in this thread and personally, i agree that currently its annoying and repetitive. But to be frank i really want to know what you guys think would make the RPG element of the game better, since its like the second most important part of the game.
In my opinion, i feel like certain enemies are bullet sponges and just tank every hit you deal, and the fact that your character is basically useless despite being the leader really rubs me the wrong way. But maybe i'm just a idiot who doesn't know how to play the game lol.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
In a world with nothing but busty characters (as much as i am in the boobs camp when it comes to prefferences) i gotta admit that this?...this feels better/more enticing (also shit son i feel we can count with the fingers of 1 hand the number of girls that are actually girls and not futas so that only makes this Berwyn more unique)
hmm... Cait, Kiyoko, Clemenine, Gwyneth, Elthara, Hethia, Hretha, Ragnild, Rindo, Kohaku, Miko, Mai, Azami, Jen, Leorah, Kavi, Lusina, Atani (I dunno if she counts cause she's a marefolk), Ahmri, Tamarind, Infrith, Zhara, Shar, Matiha, Janeen, gytha, Gretel, Byvernia, Viviane, Lucia, Gloria, Alyssa, Kurako, Hatsumomo, Lumia, Sorra, the snake I forgot the name, Merielle, Magna, Doirrean, Farrah, Grainne, Lusamine, phyria, Liresh, Mino ghost smith I forgot the name, Vari, Atugia, Atheldred, Liaden 50 girls actually girls.
Arona, Naiyana, Etheryn, Evelyn, Oxana, Hashat, Meira, Edessari, Wredi, Nareva, Anna, Morwen, Fountain Goddess, Kassyra, Erica, Fritte, Frost Pupper, Jaelyn, Orlaith, Syrish, Synneva, 21 futas, but I dunno if beegirls and dryders count or if I miss anyone.
Argoth, Berwyn, Brint, Behemoth, Boomer, Garret, Garth, Hirrud, Nakano, Jinjin, Kazuo, Keros, June, Leofric, Mallach, nyze, Ninian, Pavo, Philander, Quin, Svern, Takahiro, tollus, sanders, Vaush, Jarl, about 25 men, but I'm sure you can only have sex with about less than the amount of futas you can have sex with.

But I do agree, girls with small boobs are rare in this game and that I can count girls ,that are actually girls, with smaller boobs using only 1 hand, and 3 of them are kitsunes.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I've seen a lot of complaints about the combat system in this thread and personally, i agree that currently its annoying and repetitive. But to be frank i really want to know what you guys think would make the RPG element of the game better, since its like the second most important part of the game.
In my opinion, i feel like certain enemies are bullet sponges and just tank every hit you deal, and the fact that your character is basically useless despite being the leader really rubs me the wrong way. But maybe i'm just a idiot who doesn't know how to play the game lol.
Personally it'd make the combat a lot better if it got rid of the explore tile system, its existence forces you to stack up on AOE skills for the enemy groups its just tedious and boring to slog through. Like what you can do to the Centaur band and Imps, let us kill some non essential enemies so we don't have to fight them for the millionth time eg Drider Queen, Harpies, kitsune etc.

Last edited:

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
how, HOW THE HELL is a mage supossed to survive that without a set of nothing but the toughest armor and a tower shield? i mean SERIOUSLY the only way i managed to make my mage last long enough there was giving him tower shield, full plate armor and only using a metal wand and 2 magician rings to gain as much magic damage as possible without sacrificing armor.
well with the level cap raised to six 6 now a mage has better odds there, I take Cait to heal and then a heavy tank third, armors pretty top much all end game quest rewards though. Usually run out of resolve before I run out of health.
Aside from coins, and garths wife/garth convo though, nothing has been accomplished going up there though

James3

Dec 12, 2018
how, HOW THE HELL is a mage supossed to survive that without a set of nothing but the toughest armor and a tower shield? i mean SERIOUSLY the only way i managed to make my mage last long enough there was giving him tower shield, full plate armor and only using a metal wand and 2 magician rings to gain as much magic damage as possible without sacrificing armor.
You know the game ignores armor and resistances over 75 in any 1 stat, right?
Part of the way I do ok there with my Mage character (don't care to go into the total of reasons, as long as I run from the Jotuns) is Pupper Pale Ale. At the very least you need Velun's Blessing each time, maybe Winterberry Wine, but I'm starting to suspect that effects aim.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Personally it'd make the combat a lot better if it got rid of the explore tile system, its existence forces you to stack up on AOE skills for the enemy groups its just tedious and boring to slog through.
Dude, that's not the combat system, if you want to complain about explore system (which is completly fine IMO) go ahead, but get a grip man.

Well, the skill system should be thrown into trash and replaced by literally any other system prefferably ripped off from another game so it works.
Currently some skills would be nice to have, but take the same slot as the essential skills that i MUST have to fight anything toughter than Imps.

Evasion and hit rates are retarded, especially when skills have riddiculous cooldown, there is a reason why most games use mana (or other resource) system and not cooldown system.

Last but not least: the combat is in the text form where a wall of text is dumped at you every turn, the more enemies the more unreadable mess it becomes. You can change it in options to have slower, more readable combat, but good luck wasting hours reading some random battle statistics.

Reactions: WhiteCafination

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dude, that's not the combat system, if you want to complain about explore system (which is completly fine IMO) go ahead, but get a grip man.
The explore system is part of the combat, it is not fine and one of the biggest complaints this game gets. Read what what I wrote instead of cherrypicking the way tile explore is formed makes AOE the meta whats the point in going a rogue skills or warrior when black mage spell AOE trumps them all makes all the other skills undesirable to use unless you want to hard roleplay

Reactions: Megumin.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
Its not that much of a difference, the moment I read she has a chastity belt for her vagina I knew they'd just make her an ass focused type of character

View attachment 967389
really fucking hate Jen because she pulls out some kind of mary stu thing. Beat her five times, she cries, and you get suddenly knocked the fuck out by some guy which she worships while perfectly fine after getting beaten down. There's no option to fight back or talk to this random dude, or just calm her down before getting a forced loss. Choices are just taken away from you so you have to accept getting sucker punched. If I can beat a giant, a golem, a ghost, OHKO'd her, or a higher level than her, it doesn't make sense for the PC to stand there and be an idiot. And the party didn't notice him like he somehow snuck up on the PC with the party on his back? There's not even a stat check, or anything. Fucking bullshit

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I fail to see how he said anything offensive in any shape or form.
I fail to see where I said that he said something offensive.

The explore system is part of the combat, it is not fine and one of the biggest complaints this game gets. Read what what I wrote instead of cherrypicking the way tile explore is formed makes AOE the meta whats the point in going a rogue skills or warrior when black mage spell AOE trumps them all makes all the other skills undesirable to use unless you want to hard roleplay
Nah, I run Warrior and it is actually faster to just spam "attack" button 2/3 times while my companions use skills than select a skill for trash mobs, some medium difficulty mobs require me to use a skill but they are solo or in small groups, and then there you have a recent question that popped up about mage difficulties in glacial zone.

The explore system is so far the best one out of their 3 games, it's the garbage combat mechanics that are the worst out of their 3 games that make you dislike it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The explore system is so far the best one out of their 3 games, it's the garbage combat mechanics that are the worst out of their 3 games that make you dislike it.
I disagree, the tile system in TITS is way superior to the one in CoC2 especially if you restart the game it makes things way easier to get to where you want instead of taking 10 min to reach your destination or explore the same tile half a dozen times.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Who, and where, is Koko? Received a letter saying she's leaving, but I don't remember who she was, or where she ended up before said letter.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I disagree, the tile system in TITS is way superior to the one in CoC2 especially if you restart the game it makes things way easier to get to where you want instead of taking 10 min to reach your destination or explore the same tile half a dozen times.
TiTS system is actually the worst of them. If you restart the game then yes, TiTS might be faster, but there is basically no reason to restart the game and on your first exploration you would want to see all events anyway. If you don't restart the game then getting from one place to another is A LOT faster than in TiTS.
Then there is CoC1 where you can get instatnly anywhere but go back to the camp afterwards, so it can be annoying in some cases.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
really fucking hate Jen because she pulls out some kind of mary stu thing. Beat her five times, she cries, and you get suddenly knocked the fuck out by some guy which she worships while perfectly fine after getting beaten down. There's no option to fight back or talk to this random dude, or just calm her down before getting a forced loss. Choices are just taken away from you so you have to accept getting sucker punched. If I can beat a giant, a golem, a ghost, OHKO'd her, or a higher level than her, it doesn't make sense for the PC to stand there and be an idiot. And the party didn't notice him like he somehow snuck up on the PC with the party on his back? There's not even a stat check, or anything. Fucking bullshit
Does that count as a loss? I thought it was just cut-scene.

Reactions: Megumin.
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes