Jul 22, 2019
So, what's the trick to beating the Queenly Harem? They just keep adding more until defeat, it seems.
Don't fight them, it's not an actual combat, assuming you mean the ones up in the elf area.

But hey, really. I guess my hobbies are nerd-centric, with a side of rough, sweaty love-making. Want to get properly acquainted with me? Or just have me sit all naked in your lap while I read cheesy fantasy?
Haven't played her stuff either, but man that does sound fairly rough. The sort of character intro you'd expect from weirdos trying to ERP in an MMO, not a proper written piece.
Can't judge too hard though, maybe it's just intentionally cheesy I guess?

Edit: It was in fact just poorly written. Gotta love the random inner monologue reference to Evelynns particular sexual habits, even though my character has never even spoken to her.

Last edited:

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Its her art that bothers me. She is half-orc-lupine character where most striking colors on her are light green with buble gum pink. It just does not mesh well. I got used to it but I needed time.

View attachment 971360
Honestly, she gives me mary sue vibes, which got way worse once I found out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also weird deja vu that I've dreamed about her few months ago (when I was really actively playing this game) with an uncomfortable scene with Garret.

Reactions: Megumin.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
For the orc quest, the 5 lupines are
Gwyn
Garth
Garret
Anna (farm in harvest valley)
Berwyn
None of the quest makes sense to me. They all basically just go "Why are you asking me?" and I don't know what the codex log means by "narrow down a time and place" or how any of the clues are supposed to lead you anywhere. Like the Convocation quest, only this 1 is too new to just look up somewhere.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
First the Manticore that reduce us to an anime MC shy guy confessing a love that was rushed as all hell, now Orc half mary-sue Garth Daughter? what's with the new crappy NPC?

Reactions: Megumin.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What's their plan with the manticore, anyway? I don't see a point in training her more than a few times unless there's some noticeable outcome other than boning them.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What's their plan with the manticore, anyway? I don't see a point in training her more than a few times unless there's some noticeable outcome other than boning them.
Honestly hope she becomes a companion (after she gets much needed re-writting for the dialogues)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So, what's the trick to beating the Queenly Harem? They just keep adding more until defeat, it seems.
Click the defend button during combat or else they will just keep on coming, I stat cheat to see if they can be defeated but thats not possible and will only result in you being gangbanged without getting any of the bonus items

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Click the defend button during combat or else they will just keep on coming, I stat cheat to see if they can be defeated but thats not possible and will only result in you being gangbanged without getting any of the bonus items
You can just immediately surrender, and have a gangbang with them and the living elves and they "depart for the afterlife" they are harem sluts, they just wanted to nut one last time. You still get the same rewards and search for word chest options.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
First the Manticore that reduce us to an anime MC shy guy confessing a love that was rushed as all hell, now Orc half mary-sue Garth Daughter? what's with the new crappy NPC?
Huh? Whats the deal with the manticore?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
  • New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
Looks at pile of omron switches worn out from NSEW clicking on mouse

Finally a quality of life improvement. Still need to click, but much easier than those small little buttons. Now if we can just get a remap to the arrow keys.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Here's some choice bits.

Uuuh... I'm realizing I'm not the most interesting woman, rather suddenly. But hey whatever I'm happy, it's warm and comfortable here. Sometimes cute boys and girls say hi to me, and we fool around a little bit.

But hey, really. I guess my hobbies are nerd-centric, with a side of rough, sweaty love-making. Want to get properly acquainted with me? Or just have me sit all naked in your lap while I read cheesy fantasy?

I know both game teams are full of autistic furries, because of course they are, but even then this is a new low.
Wow... This is terrible. Is this someone that paid enough to get his OC in the game? Cuz I'm having a hard time believing these guys went and wrote this crap.

Also what the hell is a nerd-centric hobbies in medieval time? Reading books? :LOL:

Its her art that bothers me. She is half-orc-lupine character where most striking colors on her are light green with buble gum pink. It just does not mesh well. I got used to it but I needed time.

View attachment 971360
This is offensive to the eyes.

I find it funny that they made this abomination of colors and they still had to make her a big titty bimbo.
I guess old habits never die. :LOL:

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wow... This is terrible. Is this someone that paid enough to get his OC in the game? Cuz I'm having a hard time believing these guys went and wrote this crap.

Also what the hell is a nerd-centric hobbies in medieval time? Reading books? :LOL:

This is offensive to the eyes.

I find it funny that they made this abomination of colors and they still had to made her a big titty bimbo.
I guess old habits never die. :LOL:
The fact that it made it past quality-checking is hilarious. This is incredibly shit. And I wanted a manticore gf for the longest time...this is the worst way it could have happened.

NotBerwyn

Jan 6, 2021
The reason that the new character feels like an OC is the same reason why people think Azzy is boring and why people forget the Pupperidge girls exist. They're all written by SKoW, who is one of the weaker writers imo.
Oddly enough SKoW's issue is that a lot of their writing just feels like filler meant to lead into sex, which is kind of the opposite of The Observer's tendency to focus too much on worldbuilding.

Fun Fact: Savin actually agrees that the new character's pink hair is bad, but I guess SKoW stuck with it anyway.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes