NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok real talk here, does anybody else HATES the Elf-Boy in the Old Forest? the one with the horse-cock that'll appear randomly asking for sex, like...GOD i hate that little time-sink!
dude you offer no exp, no reward, nothing about you is really that interesting, and if you don't swing that way/both ways/play as a woman then you not even that sexy either.
(idk just a pet peeve i have, wish there was some way to remove him from the map...honestly wish there was a way to remove MANY NPC's that just pop up randomly and BREAK the rythm when you're trying to farm exp/move from point A to point B in the map.)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Ok real talk here, does anybody else HATES the Elf-Boy in the Old Forest? the one with the horse-cock that'll appear randomly asking for sex, like...GOD i hate that little time-sink!
dude you offer no exp, no reward, nothing about you is really that interesting, and if you don't swing that way/both ways/play as a woman then you not even that sexy either.
(idk just a pet peeve i have, wish there was some way to remove him from the map...honestly wish there was a way to remove MANY NPC's that just pop up randomly and BREAK the rythm when you're trying to farm exp/move from point A to point B in the map.)
I hate that there's nothing to him (and i'm not a fan of his artwork). After meeting him the first time, that's basically it and then he just becomes something annoying to skip when you run into him again. It feels like they might have been going for that Amber-vibe from TiTs (basically oversexed, horny person actually taking the time out to ask you if you could help relieve them - instead of fighting you like a normal enemy). Except there aren't as many sex variations with the elfboi and - right now at least - he has no story content.

Edit: It also doesn't help that for womb-bearing PCs he can get you pregnant. And since there is no easy pregnancy time-skip in the game (short pregnancy mode is still not fast enough), I can't even take some kind of joy out of rereading the fuck scene without reloading, unless I want my char to add another meaningless baby to the nursery. And I find using the temporary birth control plants annoying idk.

Last edited:

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
You know, I just played and managed to get to the winter ball event, but I have gripes on it being OOC for my character.
Cait chuckles at that. "Remember, Manul, I was trained to be a high-class companion. I can sing, recite poetry, do a little magic, hold a decent conversation... and yes, I can dance with the nobility's best. Jassiran dance may be a little strange to Ryn's people, but that's the point, isn't it? And you, Manul? Can you dance?"
Not very well to not at all. You didn't have the chance to learn how, let alone put it into practice, but you're willing to give it a go for Cait's sake.
My character on that save knows dancing charmer techniques and was originally a charmer before changing to thief later on, and yet they don't know how to dance? Bruh, I danced on one scene with Evelyn before, and you're telling me I don't know how to dance??

And since there is no easy pregnancy time-skip in the game (short pregnancy mode is still not fast enough), I can't even take some kind of joy out of rereading the fuck scene without reloading, unless I want my char to add another meaningless baby to the nursery. And I find using the temporary birth control plants annoying idk.
Um, ovilizer can help you skip a lot of pregnancy stages, which can be fully utilized alongside short pregnancy mode, but then again ovilizers are slightly hard to find at the foothills with Byvernia, the mercs, demon, etc. prowling around.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does the Charmer's level 6 spells Dischord and Grand Finale work with Willpower ontop of Presence? been testing it out abit and it seems like you gain a little extra damage if you have high willpower ontop of presence.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I still don't understand why they bother introducing half-somethings into the lore when all your children are never half somehow, regardless of what you play.
It just seems needlessly contrived.
The in-game explanation is that your character is essentially cursed by an effect of the portal's radiation when it activated.
Annoying how neither of the fully female human PCs can be impregnated (unless I'm forgetting 1 that I just don't find attractive enough to even remember).

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Um, ovilizer can help you skip a lot of pregnancy stages, which can be fully utilized alongside short pregnancy mode, but then again ovilizers are slightly hard to find at the foothills with Byvernia, the mercs, demon, etc. prowling around.
Ovilixer? Didn't know it existed, thanks. I suppose spamming an item is better than spamming sleep.

Also jesus christ that talk from Cait. If we didn't know she was someone's favored OC, we do now. Since when does being essentially a temple harlot mean you received high-class companion training like a courtesan or geisha? Unless I glossed over that part of her backstory...I suppose it's not too much of a stretch but it just sounds so Mary Sue-ish. Who wrote that scene btw? It sounds like something The Observer would do, deciding skills/personality for the player character but I'm not sure.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Who wrote that scene btw? It sounds like something The Observer would do, deciding skills/personality for the player character but I'm not sure.
Yep, it's the Observer, as usual, and how dare he say my charmer character can't dance?! If the next time he wrote a scene and write something like I can't sing, when my character is a charmer/knows all charmer moves, Imma flip a table.

Last edited:

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Yep, it's the Observer, as usual, and how dare he say my charmer character can't dance?! If the next time he wrote a scene and write something like I can't sing, when my character is a charmer/knows all charmer moves, Imma flip a table.
AFAIK, the content creator you mentioned refuses to add variables to the scene that might deviate from his own artistic vision - and also refuses any kinda of criticism.

Even if it costs of player agency, immersion and enjoyment, his scenes must be his way.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does the Charmer's level 6 spells Dischord and Grand Finale work with Willpower ontop of Presence? been testing it out abit and it seems like you gain a little extra damage if you have high willpower ontop of presence.
I find it hard to test out builds in this game because either the enemies are too weak or the glacier encounters too strong, since testing solo party is a death sentence there.

Reactions: Megumin.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I find it hard to test out builds in this game because either the enemies are too weak or the glacier encounters too strong, since testing solo party is a death sentence there.
I just see the suposed daage number stated in the spell and then change atributes to see if it stays the same, both dropped a little bit when i removed my willpower and went from 44 to 37 damage

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Wasn't there some alchemy stuff for infertility? I remember reading something like that on the wiki or something.
Ah you mean the pink draught and brown tea which are the CoC2's counterparts of CoC's pink pill and brown pill? It won't work once you're already pregnant. But yeah, that's also a reasonable alternative preventative than always getting pregnant. :/

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
You know, I just played and managed to get to the winter ball event, but I have gripes on it being OOC for my character.
My character on that save knows dancing charmer techniques and was originally a charmer before changing to thief later on, and yet they don't know how to dance? Bruh, I danced on one scene with Evelyn before, and you're telling me I don't know how to dance??
This stuff really annoys me. There such little things but they all add up. I remember in some smut scenes I may as well have been a sex god even if I had a ridiculously huge schlong or almost had a micro penis. No changes in the scene even though those are both very different things from say small, big, or in between. Things like that and what you mentioned are just annoying.[/QUOTE]

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
AFAIK, the content creator you mentioned refuses to add variables to the scene that might deviate from his own artistic vision - and also refuses any kinda of criticism.

Even if it costs of player agency, immersion and enjoyment, his scenes must be his way.
If only he weren't a complete and utter failure in the actual act of writing anything worthwhile.

He should just stick to smut. I have no idea why he constantly inserts these novel-rejects like all the boring and tasteless no-sex side stories.

I think he just straight up knows that it annoys people and loves it for that reason alone. Would explain why he has literally paid someone to make a profile picture for him that shows kinu being fucked by the edgy self insert character of his.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I think he just straight up knows that it annoys people and loves it for that reason alone. Would explain why he has literally paid someone to make a profile picture for him that shows kinu being fucked by the edgy self insert character of his.
I think that's Hitoshi, not Nakano, who is the edgy guy, but I totally have no idea who Hiroshi really is, other than he's an extra and that Inari Kinu likes him. Not my fault I don't wanna get into that kitsune drama. :rolleyes: At least I have an idea of Nakano, but Hiroshi? Never ever met him other than text.

I only have 1 fox waifu, and that's Foxy

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If only he weren't a complete and utter failure in the actual act of writing anything worthwhile.

He should just stick to smut. I have no idea why he constantly inserts these novel-rejects like all the boring and tasteless no-sex side stories.

You'd think actually going official by having the game on Steam would encourage them to take this game seriously like an actual job but lo and fucking behold it just stroke their ego! :D

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I think that's Hitoshi, not Nakano, who is the edgy guy, but I totally have no idea who Hiroshi really is, other than he's an extra and that Inari Kinu likes him. Not my fault I don't wanna get into that kitsune drama. :rolleyes: At least I have an idea of Nakano, but Hiroshi? Never ever met him other than text.

I only have 1 fox waifu, and that's Foxy
Good to know the kitsune storyline apparently goes all wack. Pretty expected I guess with the weird segue into you becoming a parent. Seriously, how many kids can you have?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes