PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Never enough.

No worries, you have not missed much. Garret is one masochistic fuck in bed, especially if you play as female lupinine. I liked it, but honestly playing girl to get his bone is not really worth it and I am just not fan of canine looking dicks. And yeah, I agree we need some more hunk/bulky boys. They just need to find more writers that like writing them and people that are willing to pay for them/engage them.
We definitely need more hunks like Brint that swing both ways. The only reason I still play is because of him and Quintillus. I would try and write something, but I burn out easily and wouldn't be able to keep up with the devs

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
We definitely need more hunks like Brint that swing both ways. The only reason I still play is because of him and Quintillus. I would try and write something, but I burn out easily and wouldn't be able to keep up with the devs
Wow, someone else who likes Quint. That boy is great. Perfect mix of confidence and dorky. But not perfect since he only tops. Fucking Bubbles. But he has best/ second best holiday scene. I really want to draw him in that cult costume.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Wow, someone else who likes Quint. That boy is great. Perfect mix of confidence and dorky. But not perfect since he only tops. Fucking Bubbles. But he has best/ second best holiday scene. I really want to draw him in that cult costume.
I love that he tops (I'm a bottom after all), but choices are always good. My favorite thing about him is how dominant he is in bed, I wanna get the date scene with him. I just wish he had a threesome with Brint, and that we got at least a third hunky man.

The only good male follower is the male follower you can sissify/genderbend
I mean, I disagree for very obvious reasons. I wish we had a genderbend option for female followers as well, to at least make it a somewhat even playing field. There's no good or bad gender for followers, I keep the women (and feminine men) as friends and the buff manly men as partners.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The only good male follower is the male follower you can sissify/genderbend
Away with you and your terrible taste that I somewhat share.
I mean, I disagree for very obvious reasons. I wish we had a genderbend option for female followers as well, to at least make it a somewhat even playing field. There's no good or bad gender for followers, I keep the women (and feminine men) as friends and the buff manly men as partners.
Are you more gay version of me or something? Because God yes, finally someone agrees. Female to male genderbend would be sweet and there are so many ways you can do it. Especially since most fiction (be it photographyc or not) only tend to dabble into male genderbend. And there are so many things you can do with it. Turn promiscuous girl into a loyal/only has eyes for you boyfriend. Turn a shy girl into confident/suave knight in shining armor. Turn tomboy girl into Tom boy. Get yourself anything really. These things that I wrote can be found in any everyday male genderbend comic. But since I never really found anything major dealing with those kind of scenarios, I am guessing it is way to niche. Which Is shame because I do find it just as appealing as male to female.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Or even female to shemale (or herm) would work for me.

I also like the idea of twink/shy gay character in the game who eventually would get confident enough to make passes at my male/shemale character. Maybe make insinuations that their "gaydar" says I would love a romp in the hay with them. And they would eventually seduce me and take the dominant role (as opposed to those type of characters who usually take a sub role in this game)

I like the concept of Ryn eventually getting confident enough to do be a dom too. Especially once we can finally rid her of that effing cage already.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Is it just me or does that new dommy knight in the frostwoods feel somewhat cringy and forced. That introduction... She basically did everything except *teleports behind you*. I get where the guy was going, but the refusal to have sex and then the sex itself was written so jarringly close the whiplash strained my neck where I should have been straining my wrist.

I feel like games like this need a certain kind of writer and it's not the one that can't sacrifice some of his character's vision and integrity for player enjoyment. A good example of some one who does it right, I think, is wsan and his futa dryad who lets you opt for that kind of dynamic or not but still enjoy the content. But that's also a taur with a huge dick, so it has a somewhat better time of transmitting dominance by default. I think my expectations were set too high by comparing her to Evelyn, which is a better written character and naturally transmits a kind of class based dominance.

Granted, I was pretty turned off pretty quick, so I don't know if repeat interactions reveal more depth of character.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Is it just me or does that new dommy knight in the frostwoods feel somewhat cringy and forced. That introduction... She basically did everything except *teleports behind you*. I get where the guy was going, but the refusal to have sex and then the sex itself was written so jarringly close the whiplash strained my neck where I should have been straining my wrist.

I feel like games like this need a certain kind of writer and it's not the one that can't sacrifice some of his character's vision and integrity for player enjoyment. A good example of some one who does it right, I think, is wsan and his futa dryad who lets you opt for that kind of dynamic or not but still enjoy the content. But that's also a taur with a huge dick, so it has a somewhat better time of transmitting dominance by default. I think my expectations were set too high by comparing her to Evelyn, which is a better written character and naturally transmits a kind of class based dominance.

Granted, I was pretty turned off pretty quick, so I don't know if repeat interactions reveal more depth of character.
Can you screen shot it? I am waiting for next major update, or at least untill something catches my eye. I am kind of interested how was she wrote, since It is written by new author if I remember right to who english in not main language.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I think my expectations were set too high by comparing her to Evelyn, which is a better written character and naturally transmits a kind of class based dominance.
Yeah this got me as well. They compared her to Evelyn in the patch notes so I went there expecting Evelyn's sort of gentle dom, hot sex scenes. And instead I get surprise feet licking that only gets marked as foot fetish content after the first time you do that scene, spitting kink (tho very brief), and a refusal for anything besides bj and anal (unless I missed something). Lyla is more of your typical humiliation dom which is not my thing.

Oh also, pleasure pit to describe a vagina just makes me laugh.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah this got me as well. They compared her to Evelyn in the patch notes so I went there expecting Evelyn's sort of gentle dom, hot sex scenes. And instead I get surprise feet licking that only gets marked as foot fetish content after the first time you do that scene, spitting kink (tho very brief), and a refusal for anything besides bj and anal (unless I missed something). Lyla is more of your typical humiliation dom which is not my thing.

Oh also, pleasure pit to describe a vagina just makes me laugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Can you screen shot it? I am waiting for next major update, or at least untill something catches my eye. I am kind of interested how was she wrote, since It is written by new author if I remember right to who english in not main language.
I already did her intro and saved over it but here's some shots of her different scenes. The writing isn't terrible but just not a fan of the content or Lyla's personality. Also, basically in her intro the PC sees her at a campfire and goes to say hello. They step on a twig like an idiot and in the next moment Lyla is suddenly in front of them with her sword to their throat (like, her actual metal sword not her dick).

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
They step on a twig like an idiot and in the next moment Lyla is suddenly in front of them with her sword to their throat (like, her actual metal sword).
But what if my character is a thief? Or has high Agility? I mean i know that a major compliant about this game is how inflexible the writing is, but something as cliché as stepping on a branch but this is just stupid.

I am guessing it is way to niche. Which Is shame because I do find it just as appealing as male to female.
Well to be frank it probably is too niche. I think the majority of the player base would rather fuck pussy (and Femboy ass) rather than investing time on genderswapping, and the fact that i doubt writers on the Fenoxo Team would go and write for these genderswapped characters. However i am onboard with this idea because it does have potential for customization, which is the name of the game, and the not so discreet fact that i want to see how each character would look like as a guy.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
How do I get Brienne's new set? Also what do I do with the mysterious note with wax seal that Garth gives you?

Edit: just after I typed this , i did threesome with catgirl and dogorc and got brienne event lol

Mhaxygame

Aug 25, 2020
Hey there been trying to figure this out for a while but how do you get to the frost marches?
ive been wandering around the foothills for an houe

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Hey there been trying to figure this out for a while but how do you get to the frost marches?
ive been wandering around the foothills for an houe
The region that the game takes place in is called the Frost Marches, its not a place you can find since you are already there... ;)

Mhaxygame

Aug 25, 2020
The region that the game takes place in is called the Frost Marches, its not a place you can find since you are already there... ;)
Thanks.
That clears things up.
How do I become kitsune then it says on the wiki that I’ve got to make a deal with a god in the old country
How do I get to the old county?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes