Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Oh also, pleasure pit to describe a vagina just makes me laugh.
I don't know if this is a better nickname for a vagina than a baby bag or not.
Thanks.
That clears things up.
How do I become kitsune then it says on the wiki that I’ve got to make a deal with a god in the old country
How do I get to the old county?
You have to sell your soul, but first you have to do Nakano's quest and get Svern's relic, then after that Keros will appear where Miko and Mai are located.

Aug 27, 2020
Shit shit shit! I never put any of my saves into file form before Flash died. Is there a way to get the swf's to load and pull from there, or am I condemned to grinding on the html version?

taizen34

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone else running into an error during the new Gweyr mission if you choose to Distract? After fighting for a while, the Next button just disappears and you've got to reset the game.

Mhaxygame

Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys I’m doing kitsune scenes at the moment and it says you can do the copulate scene with keros but you need to go into heat as kitsune.
How do you go into heat?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I already did her intro and saved over it but here's some shots of her different scenes. The writing isn't terrible but just not a fan of the content or Lyla's personality. Also, basically in her intro the PC sees her at a campfire and goes to say hello. They step on a twig like an idiot and in the next moment Lyla is suddenly in front of them with her sword to their throat (like, her actual metal sword not her dick).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am more interested in the fact that we get nothing-personell'd.

Bruh. The non-Savin writers seem to be completely incapable of understanding that the main character is somewhat meant to be a mary sue and is kinda overpowered by anyone's standards. The whole reason Kas has any interest in us is because we get powerful really fast.

We shouldn't be getting jumped by random fucking morons on the street if the MC can apparently take on half the goddamn map by himself. Whenever some dumbass writer tries to make their oh so edgy OC do not steal seem cooler by insta-beating the MC I just cringe.

Half the damn writer lineup seems to just find it incomprehensible that smut writing is always two-way. There is almost always the MC factor. It's not just your OC.

But hey. Whatcanyado.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah this got me as well. They compared her to Evelyn in the patch notes so I went there expecting Evelyn's sort of gentle dom, hot sex scenes. And instead I get surprise feet licking that only gets marked as foot fetish content after the first time you do that scene, spitting kink (tho very brief), and a refusal for anything besides bj and anal (unless I missed something). Lyla is more of your typical humiliation dom which is not my thing.

Oh also, pleasure pit to describe a vagina just makes me laugh.
P L E A S U R E

P I T

yes the writers are totally normal people and DEFINITELY not turbo incels

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Not sure if this has been answered somewhere already, but can you not recruit Azzy if the hive has been corrupted instead of purified? I've tried talking to the queen but I don't get any sort of recruitment option. Thanks.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not sure if this has been answered somewhere already, but can you not recruit Azzy if the hive has been corrupted instead of purified? I've tried talking to the queen but I don't get any sort of recruitment option. Thanks.
Nope. If you purify the hive you can have Azzy as a companion with either the knight or bimbo loadout, but if she's actually been bimbofied you can't take her along. Doesn't make much sense but them's the breaks.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Nope. If you purify the hive you can have Azzy as a companion with either the knight or bimbo loadout, but if she's actually been bimbofied you can't take her along. Doesn't make much sense but them's the breaks.
I doubt many would care, before the hive quest she had a slightest bit of my interest but after that i just don't care about her, no idea why, maybe because hive was pretty boring.

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Huh, that's an odd way to do it lol
Well, thank you for the reply either way.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I doubt many would care, before the hive quest she had a slightest bit of my interest but after that i just don't care about her, no idea why, maybe because hive was pretty boring.
Corrupting the hive was certainly pretty lacklustre. The quest itself was fine, but the outcome is not especially interesting.

Huh, that's an odd way to do it lol
Well, thank you for the reply either way.
Yeah, it's one of those slightly baffling design choices that are part and parcel of this game.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
If you corrupt the hive you can't recruit Azzy anymore, its sad but it is what it is (as things usually are)...

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Shit shit shit! I never put any of my saves into file form before Flash died. Is there a way to get the swf's to load and pull from there, or am I condemned to grinding on the html version?
This 1 didn't use flash... unless you posted in the thread for the wrong game from that group. I don't think it matters even then as long as you don't directly delete every app folder relating to Flash. You should still be able to open the game, open each file and save to file in each in case anything happens to those app folders (though I've never gotten CoC1's Save to File to work). You'll need Stand-Alone Flash player, of course. See if Adobe has it. Someone posted a link to another site that has those if they don't SOMEWHERE in this thread.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The whole reason Kas has any interest in us is because we get powerful really fast.
I think it has more to do with the way you can fast pick up on things. I mean, if the thing you said was the case, all of out companions could fit that bill.

Sorry friendo, no can do. Which is a shame.Maybe then I would have reason to pick her. But for now she is about as appealing as bowl of porridge. Has a lot of content to her, but most of it is tasteless and hard to swallow (the venom thing is so not me, which makes any scene involving it kind of turn off).

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Sorry friendo, no can do. Which is a shame.Maybe then I would have reason to pick her. But for now she is about as appealing as bowl of porridge. Has a lot of content to her, but most of it is tasteless and hard to swallow (the venom thing is so not me, which makes any scene involving it kind of turn off).
I just want to collect all the companions for completionism's sake, tbh

Reactions: MangaKing

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
I love this game but damn do I want bubblelord to write more Byvernia and Lt. Jen, I know you can get the former pregnant but I'd like to get more from that and get the latter pregnant too, she's mentioned it in her dialogue so we know the thought process is there

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes