menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think there is a one time chance once she is a companion. You can challenge her or throw the fight. And if you throw it, she becomes a dom. At least I think that is the way I remember it..

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think it has more to do with the way you can fast pick up on things. I mean, if the thing you said was the case, all of out companions could fit that bill.

Sorry friendo, no can do. Which is a shame.Maybe then I would have reason to pick her. But for now she is about as appealing as bowl of porridge. Has a lot of content to her, but most of it is tasteless and hard to swallow (the venom thing is so not me, which makes any scene involving it kind of turn off).
I thoroughly regret having recruited her, her interaction with Brienne is rather annoying and her own content is...less than mediocre.

I wish I could kick her out. Is there any such option?

taizen34

Mar 11, 2019
I think there is a one time chance once she is a companion. You can challenge her or throw the fight. And if you throw it, she becomes a dom. At least I think that is the way I remember it..
I reloaded an old save and it turns out it's a one time choice. I thought you could challenge her multiple times and she'd progressively get better til she won fairly.

Ah well.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I reloaded an old save and it turns out it's a one time choice. I thought you could challenge her multiple times and she'd progressively get better til she won fairly.

Ah well.
Do you know how to get this one time choice? I have her as a companion but I don't see a challenge option...

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
If I remember well you get it at the end of her quest, but i might be wrong.
I just started a new game to test it, completed Land of Milky Honey and Sweetest Climax but I didn't get a challenge option... maybe they added this in a recent update? I only have the Steam version (0.3.27) so I think I am couple versions behind...

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I just started a new game to test it, completed Land of Milky Honey and Sweetest Climax but I didn't get a challenge option... maybe they added this in a recent update? I only have the Steam version (0.3.27) so I think I am couple versions behind...
OK, I checked Wiki (I know, that's cheating) and basically during the initial encounters, if you win against her and select dominant options post battles you will be dom, if you lose you will be a sub. You can let her challenge you if you are dom.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Do you know how to get this one time choice? I have her as a companion but I don't see a challenge option...
If I remember well you get it at the end of her quest, but i might be wrong.
OK, I checked Wiki (I know, that's cheating) and basically during the initial encounters, if you win against her and select dominant options post battles you will be dom, if you lose you will be a sub. You can let her challenge you if you are dom.
Right. The challenge option should become available after her quest (when she's become a companion), if you've been the dominant partner thus far. If she's already the domme, there wouldn't be much point.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
Feb 18, 2018
I hope you guys have a sweet tooth cuz this patch is fulla sugar~
0.3.30 Patch Notes:
  • You can now follow up with Ahmri after CentaurQuest, assuming she wasn’t absconded-with by Tollus’s goons, including new sex options and the ability to marry the chunky pony. ( )
  • Arona has some new scenes in support of her impregnating the PC, showing off just how much she adores your baby bump… ( )
New Since Last Public Patch:
  • New Quest: Help Gweyr stop the cultists!
  • New NPC: Lyla, the wandering knight!
  • New NPC: Solveig, the half-lupine, half-orc. Found at the Frost Hound after GarretQuest and AronaQuest.
  • New post-quest scenes with Chieftain Naiyana. New Etheryn buttfingering scene.
  • New set for Brienne (NOT BRINT), gotten at level 5 from the Frost Hound.
  • You can now move around the map by clicking on it when the crosshair is active. Adjacent locked tiles are now connected by a dotted line while exploring. The map also now has a marker on it when you’re in a region or dungeon over your level.
Ahmri titfucks art by Lazorchef!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Right. The challenge option should become available after her quest (when she's become a companion), if you've been the dominant partner thus far. If she's already the domme, there wouldn't be much point.
Okay, I understand now, thanks!

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
0.3.30 Patch Notes:
  • You can now follow up with Ahmri after CentaurQuest, assuming she wasn’t absconded-with by Tollus’s goons, including new sex options and the ability to marry the chunky pony. ( )
  • Arona has some new scenes in support of her impregnating the PC, showing off just how much she adores your baby bump… ( )
New Since Last Public Patch:
  • New Quest: Help Gweyr stop the cultists!
  • New NPC: Lyla, the wandering knight!
  • New NPC: Solveig, the half-lupine, half-orc. Found at the Frost Hound after GarretQuest and AronaQuest.
  • New post-quest scenes with Chieftain Naiyana. New Etheryn buttfingering scene.
  • New set for Brienne (NOT BRINT), gotten at level 5 from the Frost Hound.
  • You can now move around the map by clicking on it when the crosshair is active. Adjacent locked tiles are now connected by a dotted line while exploring. The map also now has a marker on it when you’re in a region or dungeon over your level.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
The reason why a lot of characters do not get updated content regularly is down to few things.

1) They are not that popular. Just because you like it does not mean rest of the player base like it. Which probably leads to Savin and Co. pushing there content aside. Still, some writers enjoy writing for those characters enough that they will push through it even if most people do not care for it (See half of Bubblelord characters and his insistence on making Takahiro lovable).

2) The writer is not constant part of the writing team and they have other projects. Some authors, such as B and Gardeford just seem to write whenever they have time for so most of there characters recieve contents in short bursts. And since a lot of other writers do not have time to write for others (except if you are Observer that mad lad) they are left on the previrbial shelf on further notice. And just now, Atugias head rolled past me like tumble weed.

3) Some characters do not have that big of plans for them so they are mostly used as way to build on world and its inhabitants while also fulfiling specific sexual kink and design space that other existing characters maybe do not have reason or need to fulfill. They maybe will get something in the future but do not count on it. Look at random enemy encounters for example.

4) Artist got bored of them or left the team and no one wants to write instead of them . Now this is one I can hardly think of for examples since I do not have any of the authors to ask them directly and it rarely feels like character is just left for dead because author got bored of them. Goblin milf and most of town merchants could be argued to fall into that category. But at same time, Goblin MILF author just does not write much and merchants really do not need to have that much content around them since there primary thing is to sell loot. So yeah hard to tell.

And this last one is most important one in my opinion
5) The amount of content character gets is by the will of the writer or larger group colective (Savins choice). Characters are main content in this game. You know it, Savin and co know it, we all know it. Spreading out release of content for popular and planed NPCs not only makes us, the players , look forwoard to seeing more of there content, but it also keeps audience constantly engage. It also allows authors not to get burned out writing for same NPCs, it allows them to develop according to happenings in the story and it makes eventual release all that sweeter.
While yes, this all can lead to major case of blue balls, I think it is effective way of keeping us all engaged. How many of you are not opening this forum or there sites in hopes of seeing your favorite characters name writen in the patch notes. Until you realise it is just updated CG while Cait has gained all new content involving her new kitty prick. Writen by Observer, anal scene cowriten by Savin.
I'll add my tibits about points 2, 4 and 5!

Since I know one of the commissioned writers (for TiTS, afaik they didn't do anything for CoC2), I'll have some insider acknowledgment of what we already expect and what you've just said above.

Anyway, my friend really doesn't know the why and how but some writers just plain forbid any other collaborators on working on their stuff and the management is like "Okay, sure". Their creation is now off limits, even long after they have left the writing staff.

Which doesn't even fucking follow their own submission guideline*!

Submission guideline said:
I understand that any submitted characters may have bad things happen to them. Characters may grow new genitalia, lose existing genitals, be killed by pirates, or enslaved by bad guys (including player characters) in the future. Fenoxo will attempt to have my characters behave in keeping with their personality, but due to the nature of the game, personality-altering events may occur.
This is also off the record known among the writers as "The Observer Schtick" for several obvious reasons.

Aka, content update is withheld dead in the water until Savin the team decides someone may have some input on it or the original writer comes back. Of course, there are some exceptions and a few content creators specifically state that their content can be freely updated by others.

tl;dr: Things that got started but left to rotten in a barebones state, are nothing more than a management issue, all in all. Which shouldn't surprise no one.

*maybe that guideline is only for TiTS?

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
I'll add my tibits about points 2, 4 and 5!

Since I know one of the commissioned writers (for TiTS, afaik they didn't do anything for CoC2), I'll have some insider acknowledgment of what we already expect and what you've just said above.

Anyway, my friend really doesn't know the why and how but some writers just plain forbid any other collaborators on working on their stuff and the management is like "Okay, sure". Their creation is now off limits, even long after they have left the writing staff.

Which doesn't even fucking follow their own submission guideline*!

This is also off the record known among the writers as "The Observer Schtick" for several obvious reasons.

Aka, content update is withheld dead in the water until Savin the team decides someone may have some input on it or the original writer comes back. Of course, there are some exceptions and a few content creators specifically state that their content can be freely updated by others.

tl;dr: Things that got started but left to rotten in a barebones state, are nothing more than a management issue, all in all. Which shouldn't surprise no one.

*maybe that guideline is only for TiTS?
None of this is that surprising, though it is pretty disappointing to hear this is how it works.
Treating outside writers with the assumption that they might dip at any point is fine (also treating them different from writers on the team is fine), but I'd assume any hired writer should have some form of clause to ensure that if they leave the team their character can be written for by any of the other writers. Then again, I'm not surprised. It seems like most small dev teams tend to have a terminal case of allowing contributors way too much power over their contributions.

Also while I'm here fuck The Observer Schtick. Just another reason to dislike The Observer.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes