James3

Dec 12, 2018
I saw quite the art of some characters (no idea if made by dev or fans) around the internet, would love to see some of those images on the game too.

So far looks amazing
Annoying how Fen's Circlejerks act like fan art is actually in the game.
Yeah right after christmas, the content is done just needs to be implemented/coded in according to dev
Also annoying that "would do anything for you!" probably doesn't mean she'll be a character you can really change things about physically which isn't a goo or bot.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Also annoying that "would do anything for you!" probably doesn't mean she'll be a character you can really change things about physically which isn't a goo or bot.
"Tall Lyric/Herm Lyric/Cumrag Lyric/Felcher Lyric"

Thats whats palnned for transformations for the planned Kobold character

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
When I looked into the Pantheon, I could really think or make up of how their names relate to their domains. Sorra sounds like sora, a Japanese word that means sky, and lumia apparently sounds related to light and is the Finn word for snow. Nareva sounded like Minerva, the Roman goddess of wisdom, and though Keros is a name of a Greek island, it is also the name of the Visayan god of destruction. Tira sounds like Tira from Soulcalibur, and Mallach is obviously has something on malachite, but sometimes, I can't help but call him Malachi or malache, which means messenger or angel (reminds me of bards telling their stories for some reason). But Velun, I can only imagine a manly tree man version of Miss Bellum. These are just my thoughts I just wanted to let out, may or may not have little relation to the game.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
For clarification is the kobold a boy or girl? Somebody told me it could be either but I don't know for sure.
Like the other user said, the moment you meet the kobold you can choose if they will be a male or female. Later on there will be transformations like making the kobold a futa

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I really want a CoC equivalent that leans just a bit more vanilla. It feels like if you're just a fairly normal straight guy into monster girls and furries there actually isn't much content in the game to enjoy because so much of it is hard non-con or oviposition or hyper, or etc etc etc.

Reactions: jordanvader02

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I really want a CoC equivalent that leans just a bit more vanilla. It feels like if you're just a fairly normal straight guy into monster girls and furries there actually isn't much content in the game to enjoy because so much of it is hard non-con or oviposition or hyper, or etc etc etc.
This game is already vanilla. The *rape* is pretty much just bad roleplay since you're character pretty much always nonchalantly eats her opponent dicks without a worry in the world after being defeated. At least on the women's side of things. I wouldn't know about male PC. I don't think there's ever been a more vanilla Fen game out there. You have patreon to thank for that.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Thats fair, but even it being bad roleplay is different than it being vanilla. It still means that most scenes aren't actually something I'd be interested in reading. Speaking in vague generalities, first you have to remember that I will only find less than half the characters attractive in the first place because I'm straight, then some percentage of the girls are actually trans, or have gigantic uncomfortably large knockers, or have personalities like bimbos or whatever that are unattractive.

So now of the 30% of NPCs I actually ~might~ enjoy, they each get some amount of scenes, but even those have some subset of things I wouldn't like. Magical transformations, a scene where you plant eggs in their eyes, milking, whatever.

If you drew it all out as a percentage it ends up being like what, 20% of all scenes have something I like in them? That is an awfully small percentage of total content and it means I feel like I'm dodging landmines when playing because I can't reliably find content I enjoy without putting in effort to do so.

It prevents me from enjoying the game an awful lot.

Though that said, thats why I'd prefer some OTHER game that was like CoC but more for me. It wouldn't be right for me to argue that this game should be different to better suit me, there are plenty of people who like this game the way it is. But for me personally the game has som eproblems that really diminish it overall.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
It’s time to go on a little scavenger hunt for a new denizen of the Frost Hound, and while you’re at it, check out some sweet updates to our map system!

0.3.28 Patch Notes:

• New NPC: Solveig Karisdóttir! Found at the Frost Hound after doing GarretQuest and AronaQuest, this watermelon-flavored half-orc has some questions about her family tree you might be able to help her solve… ( )
  • New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
  • Also, unexplored adjacent map tiles are now connected with a dotted line, so you know if there’s still exploration left to do!
  • If you’re in a region of the world or a dungeon whose recommended level is higher than yours, there will be a little red skull in the corner of the map to let you know you’re in the wrong neighborhood.
  • Tweaks to how CGs are displayed, and a new CG for Witch Cait, viewable in her appearance screen while the set is equipped.
  • Usual bevy of bugfixes.
  • New Busts: Rroljar, Jen (Redo by Moira), Zhara (aka Harpy Wingleader, redo by DCL with nude and preg variants), Solveig, Sluasaid (with a special Silly Mode variant!)
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Thats fair, but even it being bad roleplay is different than it being vanilla. It still means that most scenes aren't actually something I'd be interested in reading. Speaking in vague generalities, first you have to remember that I will only find less than half the characters attractive in the first place because I'm straight, then some percentage of the girls are actually trans, or have gigantic uncomfortably large knockers, or have personalities like bimbos or whatever that are unattractive.

So now of the 30% of NPCs I actually ~might~ enjoy, they each get some amount of scenes, but even those have some subset of things I wouldn't like. Magical transformations, a scene where you plant eggs in their eyes, milking, whatever.

If you drew it all out as a percentage it ends up being like what, 20% of all scenes have something I like in them? That is an awfully small percentage of total content and it means I feel like I'm dodging landmines when playing because I can't reliably find content I enjoy without putting in effort to do so.

It prevents me from enjoying the game an awful lot.

Though that said, thats why I'd prefer some OTHER game that was like CoC but more for me. It wouldn't be right for me to argue that this game should be different to better suit me, there are plenty of people who like this game the way it is. But for me personally the game has som eproblems that really diminish it overall.
i'm straight so a lot of the content is a total miss for me, but i'm having a hard time seeing where you're coming from on this one. If you are gonna rule out any characters with "large knockers" "milk" or "magical transformations" i've got to wonder why the hell you're playing these games to begin with. I get grief for turning my nose up when the girl has a dick, you're getting upset when she's lactating.

• Haha
Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes