doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
I'd be more okay with CoC2 if the tailor goblin lady gives you one of her daughters as a complimentary gift when you start your adventure. One free gobbo with a purchase. She has to give them to adventures that pass through or the whole village would be swarmed with goblins. Daughter has to keep taking brown leaf until you wind up in charge of the Wayfort, then she starts working on giving you a squad of goblin girl guards.
The goblins in COC2 are nothing like the goblins of COC1. They're not the super sex-mad little shits that give imps a run for their money, not like what you're familiar with. Granted, we only know of THREE goblin characters, that being Nelia herself, the cultist evangelist, and the goblin succubus. The latter two are basically the only examples I've been able to find that show promiscuous goblins, and one of them is a demon, so they hardly count (considering demons can just change their form to whatever they like, not being tied down to their original race). On top of that, there's nothing in the lore that points towards their sexual infamy, aside from the fact that it can often be difficult to spot a goblin or goblinoid because their genetics tend to pick up traits from the other species they breed with; for example, based off that bit of lore, it's possible for a goblinoid to have the tail, ears, paws, claws and genitals of a wolf, and you'd only realize it was a goblinoid due to their small stature and green skin (and them telling you they're a goblin).

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
There are and always have been, more dudes in this game than futa.
Try counting.
You sir, are a fucking liar.

There are only TWO permanent male companions, and one temporary male companion-- in multiple senses, as Berwyn is a temporary companion, and temporarily male, as they're made female upon the conclusion of their arc.

Of the two permanent male companions, one of them can be turned female as well, even on accident, and it's NOT reversible.

Here are the lists of recurring encounters.

Roaming encounters:

Event encounters:

Now, I double dog dare you to go through that list and count every single male character, and ONLY MALE, PURELY MALE, DICK ONLY, NO PUSSY, NO BOOBS, and you fucking tell me there are more men than futa/herm. I'll go ahead and tell you now: you can't.

Addendum: there are even certain races in this game which ARE NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF HAVING PURE MALES; namely, harpies, manticores, and valkyries. Other races have a dichotomy that doesn't favor males; marefolk, for example (it's in the fucking name), have an issue where males that aren't purposefully feminized go fucking crazy (and are thus dubbed crazy horses), and must be ostracized from the community. Rather than, ya know, try to find a way to fix that problem, the default is just, you either drink the boob-tea and give up most of your masculinity, or you get to be fucking a wild, semi-feral fuckbeast for the rest of your life. Then there's the selkie, which have a 20% male to 80% female ratio, and then the siorcana, which SUPPOSEDLY have a mix of female, male, and herms, but uhhhh I call bullshit on that, because there are no actual male siorcanna NPCs in the game.

So yeah. Fuck off. There is an inherent bias against pure males by the game devs, and to deny such is to show nothing but willful ignorance.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018
There are and always have been, more dudes in this game than futa.
Try counting.
Snagged this from the discord, it's a little out of date, but here's the numbers:

CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 9 March 2024 (backer patch 0.7.1) NPCs: Male (penis or no penis): 119 Female (no penis): 209 Female (penis): 63 Sexable NPCs: Male (penis or no penis): 75 Female (no penis): 162 Female (penis, no vag): 22 Female (penis and vag): 31 Other: 3 Notes: Brint and Brienne are counted separately, because they are mutually exclusive and constitute distinct characters. Otherwise, characters that can TF or appear with multiple pronoun or sex parts configurations are generally placed under the category that is their default. The "Other" characters are Lyric (optionally male with a penis or female with a pussy; they have no default so it felt inappropriate to mark them as such), Cassidy (optionally male/penis, female/penis, or female/vagina; also has no default), and the sexable slimes (agender, as far as we can tell). Unnamed characters that are similar but constitute distinct encounters (e.g. the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex in the Outskirts vs the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex at Rose's inn) are counted separately. Characters that are only sexable in Bad Ends are not counted as "sexable" here. I have omitted named non-sexable, non-fightable background characters without art (e.g. the frost elves that appear in Etheryn's dates and the Festivus Ball, or Serena's students). Fightable animals, such as the wolves and Chomps the Hydra, are also omitted, even if they do have art. I have also omitted brothel patrons whose faces and names do not appear, even though the Champion can have sex with them (e.g. in the Milk Wall scene), because your guess is as good as mine is. Despite children existing in the world (either just as existing NPCs or as optional progeny of the player), none of them will appear on the list. For the record: no underage characters or player blood relatives can have sex with the player in this game. Finally, I have omitted silly mode only characters like Syri, Kaede, and Anno. Female characters with ovipositors and no penises are listed in the "no penis" slots. This includes Drider Queen, Ihzalti, Nyzerrah, Azyrran, Jyrranaz, and the Hornet Workers. Ambra and Kohaku are listed as separate characters, because that is obviously what they are. Source below:

It's entirely facetious to say that there's more male content than futa, though, since the VAST majority of the male characters counted in this are one-offs or nameless NPCs.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
And as always I have to bring up the obvious fact, number of M/F/Fu characters does no at all equal amount of content for them. By a long shot.
I've been here since page 200 and I just can't keep up with this shit anymore. It's kind of surreal. People come and go, new dudes take up the arguments of the old dudes and the bitching continues.

Like I enjoy bitching as much as the next guy but pointless bitching ruins discourse.

Oct 10, 2021
I wish learning spells didn't take up days of time. I only rely on blue magic/copy magic because I dislike plopping the Champ down, some sort of weird brain bug with trying to get through the content as fast as I can. Speedrunning any futa%.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
LMFAO! Mods deleted some comments, hit too close to home I guess. :KEK: :LUL: :KEK: :LUL: :KEK:

Anyways, keep on keeping on, and always Remember that Savin is a shitter
I been gone for like a week, what are we complaining about? Savin? ok here's a new critique!

I honestly wouldn't mind Savin's horsecock-polishing fetish so much if it didn't stoped at sucking dicks, like...dude, servicing others is not PLEASURE for the player, is not hot if it ends without the player receiving some love as well, if you gonna add futas left and right have the decency to add some anal content as well (I don't care who plows whose behind, I just want the MC to receive something more than "wow, you good at sucking cocks" and be left blue-balled/blue-vaginated or whatever the term is for female frustration!)

P.S: Elthara/Hellhound threesome is hot, now I gotta make sure both aren't pregnant before jumping into that tall-girl bandwagon next time!

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Talon88123

Jan 31, 2024
Anyone else unable to get the new mayternity characters to appear?
Spoken with Lumina several times to get in and out of the duty, but they dont appear.

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
I been gone for like a week, what are we complaining about? Savin? ok here's a new critique!

I honestly wouldn't mind Savin's horsecock-polishing fetish so much if it didn't stoped at sucking dicks, like...dude, servicing others is not PLEASURE for the player, is not hot if it ends without the player receiving some love as well, if you gonna add futas left and right have the decency to add some anal content as well (I don't care who plows whose behind, I just want the MC to receive something more than "wow, you good at sucking cocks" and be left blue-balled/blue-vaginated or whatever the term is for female frustration!)

P.S: Elthara/Hellhound threesome is hot, now I gotta make sure both aren't pregnant before jumping into that tall-girl bandwagon next time!
"horsecock-polishing fetish"

Objectively the greatest fetish, scientifically proven by a hit new study from the brightest minds at the University of Centaurs.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've been here since page 200 and I just can't keep up with this shit anymore. It's kind of surreal. People come and go, new dudes take up the arguments of the old dudes and the bitching continues.

Like I enjoy bitching as much as the next guy but pointless bitching ruins discourse.
War. War never changes.
As long as CoC2 exists, people will be arguing about there being too many futas. :Kappa:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
XD jesus I hate it that I had to look into fuckin js files to get to know why my maternity screen was blank, to get the full maternity screen in light palace you had to go view the nursery, the hawkerthorne one, my dumbass thought it was the nursery that we got to view in Thrud hangout. I just love how me not engaging even once with one thing can break something else.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes