Oct 10, 2021
I realized something, you can't sleep at Brienne's house even when you marry her and her whole family. The marriages should let you crash at the wife's house. I think even the two horse girls let you sleep at their places.

Edit: The ever blossom hood from Atani should be reclassed as a cape too. Then you can wear all the wedding items together. Only items that aren't covered by Brienne's mom armor set are cape, necklace, shirt, belt, and underwear. So you can wear most wedding presents together.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
I'm messing around with the prologue, getting the MC roided up with items that'd normally make time go past. I chugged all the items to boost the cum quality but Champ's corruption is high now. Does anyone know if there's a console command to lower corruption?

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I'm messing around with the prologue, getting the MC roided up with items that'd normally make time go past. I chugged all the items to boost the cum quality but Champ's corruption is high now. Does anyone know if there's a console command to lower corruption?
Looked around and unfortunately couldn't find the command to lower corruption but honestly that doesn't really do anything in the game. Outside of like maybe 3 interactions being corrupted does nothing.

Reactions: thecatcameback
Oct 10, 2021
There's this bug I'm able to consistently hitting that I want confirmation on. Can anyone else open up any companion's page in the journal and open her outfits page? Is it just me or is there a brief second that the screen flickers? The map wants to come up. It only does it once. You have to close out of the journal and reopen it to get the same visual error.

Apr 18, 2024
sup guys. Is this game like TITS, where nearly every character is gay or a futa with lose scenes that destroy ur anus? I was really afraid to lose in combat in that game....

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
sup guys. Is this game like TITS, where nearly every character is gay or a futa with lose scenes that destroy ur anus? I was really afraid to lose in combat in that game....
You sound like you'd really enjoy this one girl called "Kalysea" who you can encounter after the centaur village dungeon, she seems like just your type. ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: claralover

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
a bit time consuming but iirc you can lower corruption at the church

Reactions: thecatcameback
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes