Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I can only assume that Katya is a commission character because I had to look at the code to actually figure out who they are (this is the first time a change-log mentions them and they have no wiki page). Also why add a CG but no bust?
I wish they would stop adding characters without their art, Yolihuali & Hjorr don't even have an appearance button, the update for CoC2 and TiTs both did it today (and in TiTS case the art is already done)

Sep 2, 2018
I can only assume that Katya is a commission character because I had to look at the code to actually figure out who they are (this is the first time a change-log mentions them and they have no wiki page). Also why add a CG but no bust?
I asked around, allegedly she’s the author’s OC that he just wrote himself. I guess the CGs were just some existing art.
EDIT: Also, she's in the changelog from last patch.

Last edited:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I do think we should can the star system, actually - but I think that for all reviews, period, for everything. Numerical scores just discourage critical thinking, and they almost always break down as soon as you start comparing them against other scores.
Honestly, I dig Steam's system on that regard. Positive or negative and, if you're curious, you can then go and read them.

All they need is a toggle for meme comments, like a filter for comments above a funny threashold.

Toragan

Apr 9, 2019
So haven't played the game in forever and figured I'd give the new content a spin. I could try and look through hundreds of pages and find this answer but I'd rather just ask. What's the most OP build in the current game for the MC? Just want a direction to focus on.

Oct 10, 2021
I'd be more okay with CoC2 if the tailor goblin lady gives you one of her daughters as a complimentary gift when you start your adventure. One free gobbo with a purchase. She has to give them to adventures that pass through or the whole village would be swarmed with goblins. Daughter has to keep taking brown leaf until you wind up in charge of the Wayfort, then she starts working on giving you a squad of goblin girl guards.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018
So haven't played the game in forever and figured I'd give the new content a spin. I could try and look through hundreds of pages and find this answer but I'd rather just ask. What's the most OP build in the current game for the MC? Just want a direction to focus on.
Honestly if you just set the difficulty to Story mode, you can run regular Cait and Brint for pretty much the whole game with no combat trouble. Cait's a good healer, and you can switch Brint to tank if you don't want to do it, or keep him as damage if you do. Etheryn has a better healer set you can unlock during her dungeon, so I usually use that after I get it. The game isn't hard unless you want it to be, so you can just build competently and be fine.

Or if you're a lazy bastard, open the dev console with ctrl+shift+i, and paste this in:

pc.hitPointsMaxMod = 9999999, pc.perks[0].values = [100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100];

That will give you basically infinite HP and max all your stats at every level, so you basically can't lose.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I've taken to using AI for my shortstack gobbo needs, they're pretty popular characters, been grabbing new ones ledt and right.

...those and futa centaurs. Every time I download one I shake my fist in the air and curse Wsans name.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes