throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The kid Kiyoko brings into the world when you knock her up. A character seemingly created entirely as a fuck you to the guys who really wanted to diddle Helspawn in the first game.
This is just so fucked up. "Oh, you're mad that I didn't deliver on content that I promised? Well too bad, I'm gonna do what I want and you're just shit outta luck. And guess what, I'm gonna thumb my nose at you in my new project that you're paying for." The dismissive, even contemptuous attitude that some developers have toward their fanbases is appalling, and the worst part is that they can act like this and get away with it.

That being said, I ignore the kitsune den entirely, so I can't know whether what you said is true. Sorry about the salt.

BigBoye29

Dec 15, 2017
The APK link is still 0.3.31. Update seems decent, lots of QOL fixes like the stretched Android icons. Nice.

jonthedoe

Jan 16, 2018
idk if its just me but the updates nowadays feel either too lackluster or pointless, back idk 2 years ago or something it was like 2-3 updates a week or +, is it due to Flash shutting down or something?
Plus I just want more dom content for Arona, Ber and Brint

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
idk if its just me but the updates nowadays feel either too lackluster or pointless, back idk 2 years ago or something it was like 2-3 updates a week or +, is it due to Flash shutting down or something?
Plus I just want more dom content for Arona, Ber and Brint
I don't think flash apocalypse effect this one except TiTS. But it does feel very lacking in content. The only writer that is consistent is Tobs even tho i hate his content. But he still consistently deliver to his fans while Savin slowly turns into Fen lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Kallisto

jonthedoe

Jan 16, 2018
imo it just feels like a slap in the face to the people who support this monthly, and like in january got like 1 barebone patch

AlsoLime

Dec 6, 2017
Ok guys so I was playing the pervious backers patch (0.3.31) and I started a new game, did the tutorial all as normal. Walked into the nursery just to talk to Gwyn and this wall of text pops up that this egg hatched and for some reason my character is concerned about it or some shit and there's a fucking kobold attaching itself to me. My smooth brain must have missed something, can anyone explain wtf is this? I do not want to interact with this creature.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Ok guys so I was playing the pervious backers patch (0.3.31) and I started a new game, did the tutorial all as normal. Walked into the nursery just to talk to Gwyn and this wall of text pops up that this egg hatched and for some reason my character is concerned about it or some shit and there's a fucking kobold attaching itself to me. My smooth brain must have missed something, can anyone explain wtf is this? I do not want to interact with this creature.
Download 0.3.32

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
It's a bug, this scene is supposed to happen after you meet Lyric, the newest character added last update.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Berwyns writer left, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a whack of content anytime soon; Brint's writer is currently writing the Mino city next story area, so thats gonna be awhile (its scheduled to drop by the end of this year I think?)
This just ruined my whole day :(
He will be passed over to B, the author of Berwyns game ending blowjob scene and of three demons that appear randomly on various maps. And they have also recently done work on Kobald follower.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctenken

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
They really oughta just give the game to wsan. OTOH, i dont want that mad lad to burn out, best writer in the game imo.

Seriously though, love that the next main quest area in the game isn't evne being done by the actual 'main writer' of the game. What's the last thing savin actually wrote?

personally I smell a new project soon, possibly from fen and savin both. TITS is going through engine hell, COC2 is getting barebone and increasingly community driven.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes