Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
imo it just feels like a slap in the face to the people who support this monthly, and like in january got like 1 barebone patch
January had three patches though?

Added Solveig, Gweyr, horse mommy sex, Lyla, Lyric, and Ahmri marriage stuff.

Four new characters and updates to two others isn't that bad of a month imo. Hardly barebones.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Does anyone know if you can sex Nareva? I finished her debate quest thing but can only get the salamander siblings with the amulet now and I noticed that she has a nude bust in the game's resources. :unsure:

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah well, i guess you've got a point.
The point of the Lusamine character is just that she's a big slut on denial, so i'm not surprised they expanded on it

But still, the scene reads like NTR even if you don't really have that much of a relationship with her anyways
it's kind of a weird scene in general actually, like the whole thing kind of reads like NTR, down to you being there but not being allowed to touch while she sucks off strangers and enjoys it, but then the reason you aren't allowed to is because she'd like it too much and it's meant to be a punishment or something?
Not quite sure what fetish that scene is meant to appeal to really.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I need to ask.. Wasn't there a scene that would pop if you were a femboi with Brint? How do you get the scene to pop, I know there was some sort of requirements to it.

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
They really oughta just give the game to wsan. OTOH, i dont want that mad lad to burn out, best writer in the game imo.

Seriously though, love that the next main quest area in the game isn't evne being done by the actual 'main writer' of the game. What's the last thing savin actually wrote?

personally I smell a new project soon, possibly from fen and savin both. TITS is going through engine hell, COC2 is getting barebone and increasingly community driven.

Being able to write companions, side quests and personal characters arcs is an entirely different skillset to being creative lead on a project, deciding overarching story direction, etc. I like Wsan, but this would just be a terrible idea all around and would likely be a step down in quality if anything. The issue is that there's a team of writers, but no editors and no (qualified) producer. Savin's (attempting) to try his hand at being both lead writer and producer, much like Fen did before him, and it's resulting in the same predictably messy development. Too many big egos in the development team not willing to cede any degree of creative control or make even the slightest concessions in any aspect of their writing or vision. The staff just need to nut up, accept that they're not qualified or capable of handling every role required of successful game development, and hire people who are.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
it's kind of a weird scene in general actually, like the whole thing kind of reads like NTR, down to you being there but not being allowed to touch while she sucks off strangers and enjoys it, but then the reason you aren't allowed to is because she'd like it too much and it's meant to be a punishment or something?
Not quite sure what fetish that scene is meant to appeal to really.

Yeah, I was wondering what to make out of it too. Like it was a punishment for her (somehow?) as I was playing a female character at the time, that I couldn't participate (either me being seduced by Cait or one of them) or just grabbed and forced to also suck dicks. Nope, it was just her being punished by having me watch her suck dicks, I guess. I was like finishing reading it and said, "That's it? Really?" Such an underutilized character anyway. And all we get was that one added scene after spamming the GOSSIP button millions of times.

And since I have been long done with the Kitsune path, I really didn't think this update was all that spectacular. Onto the next!

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, I was wondering what to make out of it too. Like it was a punishment for her (somehow?) as I was playing a female character at the time, that I couldn't participate (either me being seduced by Cait or one of them) or just grabbed and forced to also suck dicks. Nope, it was just her being punished by having me watch her suck dicks, I guess. I was like finishing reading it and said, "That's it? Really?" Such an underutilized character anyway. And all we get was that one added scene after spamming the GOSSIP button millions of times.

And since I have been long done with the Kitsune path, I really didn't think this update was all that spectacular. Onto the next!
I think the problem is here that author Bubbles assumes that only people that are interested is Lusamine are the ones with a dick. So he wrote the scene to only make sense if you have a dick. Still, yeah, he should probably give her a scene with a her and player (and cait) where you compete for peoples attention.
Also this is my observation, but the phrasing of "Sorry, but this is supposed to be a punishment so could you not get involved", makes it sound like sucking your dick is reward.As others in this thread said.It felt like Bubbles got insecure that people would get angry about sex scenes where some NPC would happen to enjoy themselves without player involvement. So he is implying that you are better then bar customers. Or he wrote just because he wanted to stroke players ego since, at least for me, it was novel way to do it. I enjoyed the scene, but it was kind of short.

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
Also, random question (and one I kind of feel like the devs should've asked both the audience and themselves already), but does anyone actually read the environmental descriptors that are written for almost EVERY SINGLE TILE in the game? Outside of a handful of tiles, none of them relate to any pertinent quest information or contribute to worldbuilding in any real sense. Just seems like a poor use of resource allocation considering that's literally hundreds of lines worth of writing that could be spent elsewhere, though maybe others feel differently.

Also also, the item management/storage system in this game is fucking terrible, clunky and unintuitive. No categories, no sort option, no nothin'. This isn't specifically a storage issue, mind, since the UI is garbage in a lot of areas, but still.

FalconBlook

Jan 9, 2020
Also, random question (and one I kind of feel like the devs should've asked both the audience and themselves already), but does anyone actually read the environmental descriptors that are written for almost EVERY SINGLE TILE in the game? Outside of a handful of tiles, none of them relate to any pertinent quest information or contribute to worldbuilding in any real sense. Just seems like a poor use of resource allocation considering that's literally hundreds of lines worth of writing that could be spent elsewhere, though maybe others feel differently.
I've read all of the descriptions at least once, it's good for immersion or for at least getting an idea of how some things may look like based on the description
But aside from that i'd say that they are pretty wasted content as you said, I don't believe anyone who has read them once is gonna read them ever again

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I read them all over again every half a year or so in these games, just to remember/refresh what where I am looks like.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Sigh... Lusamine is one of my favorite NPC in the game (not counting Companions as NPC).
I do not see how this is any different then what was previously done with her. She is a whore. This is just keeping consistent with her character.

The only thing that is not consistent with her is that we have to work (not much I know) to get it on with her. While everyone else can force themselves on her and she is fine with it.
And her being all like "I would never do it with a girl , even if she had a dick" and I am like "Woman, the fuck? What did we do then exactly?". I am not sure if it consistent with her character being in denial about things or if Bubbles forget for what game he was writing.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I remember Savin saying something about how he actually hates furries/furry designs and that's why there are so many mimi races. Thought that was sarcasm at one point, but maybe it isn't? Can't remember exactly which topic it was in on the board though.
There's apparently a stigma on a lot of the internet against Furry. Allegedly there happen to be a lot of autismos in it's fandom and it turns a lot of people off to it in general. Not saying that's fair, but it's probably why people like the ones in Fen's group go way out of their way to not have it for half or more of their content.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I do not see how this is any different then what was previously done with her. She is a whore. This is just keeping consistent with her character.

The only thing that is not consistent with her is that we have to work (not much I know) to get it on with her. While everyone else can force themselves on her and she is fine with it.
And her being all like "I would never do it with a girl , even if she had a dick" and I am like "Woman, the fuck? What did we do then exactly?". I am not sure if it consistent with her character being in denial about things or if Bubbles forget for what game he was writing.
I kinda wanted to delete my comment because I went full dumb dumb and misread Lusamine for Lusina.

Then I was wondering, who the fuck is Lusamine?!?! So I checked the wiki and Oh... She's a tiny elf lady with deer legs. OH GOD, SHE'S WRITTEN BY BUBBLELORD?!? NOPE!

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I kinda wanted to delete my comment because I went full dumb dumb and misread Lusamine for Lusina.

Then I wondering who the fuck is Lusamine?!?! Oh... She's a tiny elf lady with deer legs. OH GOD, SHE'S WRITTEN BY BUBBLELORD!!! OH GOD!!! NOPE!
I noticed that this happens a lot in this threadd. People misremember a lot of things in this game.

And believe me you are not missing much. Actually it is much better if you avoid Lusamine. You can not have sex with her if you have no dick. She is strictly poll polishers. Actually that is a lie, she would go down on you even if you only have a pussy. But only if you are pink cat girl whose name starts worh Cait.
My god, that is hilarious.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes