Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
it's kind of hilarious how everyone bitches about the kitsune stuff the most and yet it's probably the place with the most npc's and content outside of hawkthorne. I guess that's what happens when the writer of that area seems to work three times as much as the rest of the team.
Somewhat related, how do people feel about Kurako? She's the only kitsune I really enjoy interacting with as once you fight her a few times she's quite friendly and never really has that xenophobic superiority the foxes in the den have. If any fox was gonna get more content that'd be my choice anyways...

Reactions: ctenken and Drazzin

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
it's kind of hilarious how everyone bitches about the kitsune stuff the most and yet it's probably the place with the most npc's and content outside of hawkthorne. I guess that's what happens when the writer of that area seems to work three times as much as the rest of the team.
Somewhat related, how do people feel about Kurako? She's the only kitsune I really enjoy interacting with as once you fight her a few times she's quite friendly and never really has that xenophobic superiority the foxes in the den have. If any fox was gonna get more content that'd be my choice anyways...
Ah yes, the amount of NPCs straight up quantifies the quality of the work.

Sarcasm aside if all of the Kitsune are the same brand of dog poo poo I'd really not think of that as three times the work.

Also yeah Kurako is nice. Which makes sense because she actually wasn't written by Tobs at all I believe.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The worst location in the game written by the worst writer in the team have the most content, when you think that they decided to add this trash into the game INSTEAD of some good stuff from literaly anyone else it's even worse.
He should work on his writing instead of this garbage (as many suggested here and on fenoxo forums).

Sorry for phrasing it like that, but we just got fox den update and it reminded me it existed, which doesn't feel good..

Kurako is fine, not my type but still good.

Feb 5, 2018
I actually like the kitsunes... they gave me some decent items that are worth the time I waste there.
But why is everyone so butthurt over the kitsunes being arrogant and supremacist anyway? Do people here really have such a strong desire to fit into a fictional society that is seen only very limitedly and mostly exists in lore? How did you guys react to Kinuquest?

And can someone tell me why the hell would anyone give elthara her scythe back?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I actually like the kitsunes... they gave me some decent items that are worth the time I waste there.
But why is everyone so butthurt over the kitsunes being arrogant and supremacist anyway? Do people here really have such a strong desire to fit into a fictional society that is seen only very limitedly and mostly exists in lore?
Nope, they are just annoying, bitchy and the writing is really bad, the xenophobe/supremacist part is just the icing on top that almost no one would care about if not for everything else.

How did you guys react to Kinuquest?
"I should have never let this dumb bitch out of the astral plane, she was such a cute child. What a waste."

Edit: I'm tired so i'm grumpy and my language is even more coarse than usual, don't take it too seriously guys. Going to sleep, someone else shit on The Observer in my stead.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
And can someone tell me why the hell would anyone give elthara her scythe back?
Surely a simple thank you is enough?

Seriously though they could've at least thrown in a scene there or even have us take her ear virginity, crazy nonsense like that is what coc is all about.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
My 1st interaction with the Kitsune den was to literally kick everybody's ass in a row for Not-Kiro, and then get the fuck out when i realized "hey, 8/10th of these guys are assholes".

If there is any quest or items left with them, they'll continue to be where they are. I just got a good accessory (fox tail charm) out of that, and I think that's that.

Also, I have no idea who is Kinu.

FalconBlook

Jan 9, 2020
Lately i've noticed that the writers have been stealthily adding new silly mode text additions to already existing scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And speaking of the new update... Don't get the new Lusamine/Cait scene, you're gonna regret it a lot (I know i did but i can't help being a filthy completionist that has to read all the new content as soon as a new update gets out)

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
I'm suprised that nobody is talking about that engagement new topic that you can "talk" about with Kiyoko and Kinu. The way that Observer handled it was ......interesting i say :ROFLMAO:

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
But why is everyone so butthurt over the kitsunes being arrogant and supremacist anyway? Do people here really have such a strong desire to fit into a fictional society that is seen only very limitedly and mostly exists in lore? How did you guys react to Kinuquest?
The way it's written into the game just feels bad. The way TheObserver set up the whole thing to make players feel bad due to some retarded personal vendetta against incest shippers from the previous game is retarded.

I would actually be fine with the whole kitsune arc if it were some sort of separate game or a VN off-shot with a PC who's personality is already set in stone, because it's just so jarring to go from fighting and fucking big evil doers and shit on one end of the story to just watching things happens, with your hands proverbially tied on your back, whenever you come across anything that TheObserver has ever written. Feels like nobody is on the same page on the direction they want this game to go.

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Lately i've noticed that the writers have been stealthily adding new silly mode text additions to already existing scenes
And speaking of the new update... Don't get the new Lusamine/Cait scene, you're gonna regret it a lot (I know i did but i can't help being a filthy completionist that has to read all the new content as soon as a new update gets out)
I was looking and I couldn't find anything horrible, are you talking about the facefuck scene or something else?

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
The kid Kiyoko brings into the world when you knock her up. A character seemingly created entirely as a fuck you to the guys who really wanted to diddle Helspawn in the first game.
Had to check the (horrible, btw) wikia. It's the kitsune in the pokéball! Man, last time I played CoC2, it was on... 0.2something, iirc, over a year ago.

I think I forgot to even get her temple / prision on this current playthrough. Guess I have reason not to, now.

FalconBlook

Jan 9, 2020
I was looking and I couldn't find anything horrible, are you talking about the facefuck scene or something else?
you get the scene by gossiping like a million times with Lusamine until you get the 4th gossip about cait

now, you might say, "Hey, but wasn't this scene in the game before?" It was, problem is that they updated it so now you can """""""participate"""""""(see: watch like a cuck)

It's funny because this is one of the scenes that people used as an argument to say that the game had NTR and now they made it even worse

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
you get the scene by gossiping like a million times with Lusamine until you get the 4th gossip about cait

now, you might say, "Hey, but wasn't this scene in the game before?" It was, problem is that they updated it so now you can """""""participate"""""""(see: watch like a cuck)

It's funny because this is one of the scenes that people used as an argument to say that the game had NTR and now they made it even worse

Ey, some people just want to see some sluts getting railed.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes