hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
How much content does this game have if you are not into futa/sharing/gay?

I played for the first 15 min and the catgirl (who seems to be the primary companion) straight up told me she was into multiple partners and wouldn't be faithful to MC. Which, ok fine, the game is clear about it and gives the option to just be regular old party members.

Does it change as you progress? or is it just a game about those types of fetishes (which is fine, I'll say good luck dev and move on).

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
It's not really a dating game, almost all of the encounters are just casual sex, either consensual or less-than-consensual.

There are a few exceptions but they're going to be exceptions. It's not much like a dating game, more like a sandbox sex exploration game.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
It's not really a dating game, almost all of the encounters are just casual sex, either consensual or less-than-consensual.

There are a few exceptions but they're going to be exceptions. It's not much like a dating game, more like a sandbox sex exploration game.
Thanks for the information.
I am fine with casual sexploration games, even with the 'less than consensual' if you lose a battle. But I prefer those sexplorations be with female partners.
As such, I think I'll pass on this title.

Good Luck Dev!

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Were all Mai scenes like the new ones? I did her other ones ages ago but don't remember, the new ones are fucking awful, Jesus, what's with the writers? Characters get raped more enthusiastically than Mai's scenes

EDIT: Damn just read about the Lusamine scene. She's been one of my favorites because of her looks ever since I downloaded the game, after all that wait there was the one small threesome with Cait and now it's full voyeur/NTR, great /s

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That's great. I just kinda hoped that she would become a companion since she knows how to fight (She kicked my ass a few time with her annoying duelist's stance). But If I remember correctly, I think they said they were done with adding companions.
There's still either 1 or 2 more coming.

Mousegirl thief is definitely in, and B was given the last companion slot, buuuut B just had to take over Berwyn because Berwyn's author is gone, so whether or not that count's as B's slot is up in the air.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
There's still either 1 or 2 more coming.

Mousegirl thief is definitely in, and B was given the last companion slot, buuuut B just had to take over Berwyn because Berwyn's author is gone, so whether or not that count's as B's slot is up in the air.
Mouse girl?!?! The only mouse I know is that Master Whisper guy.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What is the lore on Miko and Mai anyway? I think they've appeared in other games as well (Coc1 and Fall of Eden? Tits?) but I don't know whose pet OCs they are.

For CoC2 at least it just looks like Tobs wanted to insert that kansai dialect anime/manga trope into the game. But it feels especially at odds with Miko and Mai because both they and everyone else around them acts so refined and politely distant...and then Miko/Mai open their mouths lol. I'm pretty sure their accent is explained, I just don't think it makes a lot of sense that people so close to the main house (their grandmother is the current leader right?) were given a pass and not given speech tutors so they don't sound like country bumpkins.
They are from distant branch of family from what I remember. They are country folk, and one of the reasons both of them are in the Marches is because of there abilities such as seeing spirits and predicting weather. The country accent, while it would be to much for temples inside of Old Country, is not really much of a hassle for kitsune we interact with compared to usefulness of there abilities. Especially when it comes to accomplishing spiritual duties inside of the colony. And colonies themselves are place where unusual people deemed failures by rest of kitsune society go to live there lives, so they fit right in. And they are, If we are to be believed, more formal when it comes to most important of ceremonial duties.

Is there a patch for the kobold content yet so you don't randomly get the kobold babies showing up in the tavern and sort of breaking the encounter?
It is fixed in latest backer patch.

How much content does this game have if you are not into futa/sharing/gay?

I played for the first 15 min and the catgirl (who seems to be the primary companion) straight up told me she was into multiple partners and wouldn't be faithful to MC. Which, ok fine, the game is clear about it and gives the option to just be regular old party members.

Does it change as you progress? or is it just a game about those types of fetishes (which is fine, I'll say good luck dev and move on).
While game assumes that you are bisexual/pan person since you will always have an option to fuck guys, most of the sexable characters are females without a dick. Now, other types of characters, such as futa and men, will ask you if you want to fuck, but you can refuse them. The only exceptions if you lost to them in combat encounter, in which case you will be forced to have sex with them. The only time where this could pose problem to you is when an encounter is made of many different type characters (futa, men, girls without dicks) and you want to expirience specifc loose scenario. But those are chosen at random so you maybe end up getting fucked by person you did not want to.

As for the things I assume you are interested. There is a good mix of non futa females, from those that are just there as fun fuck budies (Cait, Lusamine) to obsessed with you (Kiyoko, Briene). Now, a lot of characters fall between these two extremes, but you can usually find couple that will be really up your alley.

So check it out, public builds are free, and you can always illegally get backer build from here.

Were all Mai scenes like the new ones? I did her other ones ages ago but don't remember, the new ones are fucking awful, Jesus, what's with the writers? Characters get raped more enthusiastically than Mai's scenes

EDIT: Damn just read about the Lusamine scene. She's been one of my favorites because of her looks ever since I downloaded the game, after all that wait there was the one small threesome with Cait and now it's full voyeur/NTR, great /s
I think that is point behind here scenes. Now, as you may have noticed,hard I know, Tobs is kind of a weabo. She is part of Kuudere character archetype commonly found in anime and manga (or at least, it used to be). There sex appeal comes in how distant they can be and there never changing expression, so a lot of there sex scenes, involve those qualities. Now I am not sure what appeal of them exactly is, but that is that is a reason why she is written like that.

And once again, nothing wrong with wanting to see some sluts getting dicked.

Mouse girl?!?! The only mouse I know is that Master Whisper guy.
William is planning on doing a mouse girl companion.

Last edited:
Reactions: hobobobb

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The wiki says I can deal with the Marked Merk Mercenaries once and for all if I beat Leofric, but that's all it says. Does anybody know what I have to do to get him to show up? I already got the event where he shows up sucker punches you, so I'm good there.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I think that is point behind here scenes. Now, as you may have noticed,hard I know, Tobs is kind of a weabo. She is part of Kuudere character archetype commonly found in anime and manga (or at least, it used to be). There sex appeal comes in how distant they can be and there never changing expression, so a lot of there sex scenes, involve those qualities. Now I am not sure what appeal of them exactly is, but that is that is a reason why she is written like that.
icic, I initially thought it was some sorta punitive thing like "You wanted her to do stuff she doesn't like but she's gotta do it cuz it's her duties now feel bad even though there was no indication this would happen"

And once again, nothing wrong with wanting to see some sluts getting dicked.
For sure, it's just that it's not my thing and Lusamine's been a character I've wanted scenes for so it's kind of a bummer, but it's wtv at the end of the day

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Just found out about CoC/CoC2 (I'm late but I'm glad I did).
Is there a place to see what is planned for CoC2? Then I'll be able to see when my niche fetishes aren't planned and be sad

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Answer what, exactly? He didn't pose any questions, I was just elaborating my stance on why I think the tile descriptors are at-odds with the general flow and design of the game. And yes, I understand the concept of a speech reader, but the game isn't purely made up of text elements, as I'm sure you're aware. I was never advocating for the removal of content already in the game either, just posing a hypothetical as to whether continuing to do so was worth the time and resources. Given that someone who benefits from them and likely wouldn't be able to enjoy the product otherwise made themselves known, the question was pretty much answered.

Wait what? Lusamine got a new scene? It's ntr?

Fuck, man. I actually liked Lusamine. I wouldn't have expected scenes like that from her since she tries to monopolize you by "not telling others about your dick" or some other shit.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Just found out about CoC/CoC2 (I'm late but I'm glad I did).
Is there a place to see what is planned for CoC2? Then I'll be able to see when my niche fetishes aren't planned and be sad
The answer is to develop new fetishes

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Wait what? Lusamine got a new scene? It's ntr?

Fuck, man. I actually liked Lusamine. I wouldn't have expected scenes like that from her since she tries to monopolize you by "not telling others about your dick" or some other shit.
From what I learned through spamming the gossip button with Lusamine.

Cait will hate fuck her since she talk to much shit about her job. The scene also a continuation from previous version.

Arona would also do the same in the future, since she keep talking shit about orcs.

Etheryn just wanna know about elves from her.

Brint keeps turning her down cuz he's not into bratty thots i guess.

Berwyn keeps getting teased about anal and didn't deny it.

The other companions have no interactions yet.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes