menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, one of my characters is up to 100 Corruption and I really don't see a lot of differences.

Yes, yes, I know...it's still basically a game in it's early stages. But c'mon now. It *IS* called "CORRUPTION of Champions II".

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
So is the diversion option in Gweyr's quest an endless horde with no way to beat them? I swear I've fought like 50 of these demons by now
You're supposed to end the fight yourself eventually by running. They'll go forever but you're just distracting them so Gweyr can get her shit done and the game isn't really written for characters who could just solo everything.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Trying to explain a content drought with "the next month will be better bro" is not really an excuse though. You might as well not take any money from your supporters for the entirety of April if every year April is gonna be shit just to make May good. No other month of the year is like this. That's just bad planning.

Tobs is dedicated to being a moron.
I know, and I whole-heartedly agree, September and November aren't awful just because of the obligatory Halloween and Christmas content so why should April. It's more positive thinking for me, compared to games like cloud meadow which is buggy mess, and Princess and Conquest which were in a lawsuit for over a year, lazy writers is definitely a "lesser of two evils" in reasons why content can't be added.
I want to repeat, I'm not excusing them at all, just pointing out a possible reason.
As for Tobs yeah he may be a moron but by God is he willing to die on that mountain that is named "my art". It doesn't matter if even the majority of the FenForum start disparaging the Kitsune, as long as he can write Kinu killing Taoth, he'll die happy.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I appreciate your measured response but these dev's have had almost a year to remedy the content drought, and it hasn't gotten any better... on their Patreon they are making over $27,000 a month, and this is the best they can do? For shame. Can anyone say that these monthly updates are worth $27,000? Absolutely not.
Your post makes it seems like they are planning a large expansion in the future, and these monthly updates are just something to tide people over until then, if that's true then I would understand but they haven't communicated that as far as I can see.
Lastly if the journal and character info in the game is not reliable/accurate then why does it exist? There's no point in having content that is unfinished or doesn't work as expected, its just a waste of dev time...

Also, I don't know who this Tobs guy is but I'm not a fan of their Kitsune agenda lol...
To answer your questions, I don't know.I'm not a sycophant so I'm entirely aware of this games shortcomings. Winter City shows that even when they do hype up big events they still find a way to fall flat. And there's no guarantee that Mayternity going to be a flop either. The only confirmed participant right now Elthara, has not only threesome scenes, but is the only person you can sic male (and Arona) companions on, so that oversights obviously not going to bug the pregnancy fans.
It's no secret that this game has a dev team that can make some absolutely asinine design choices at time.
The journal has some other weird entries like telling you that Cait dislikes big cocks, so yeah while the journal could have been interesting way for us to compare and contrast our companions , that a was apparently an idea that the dev team said screw it and dropped.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah, one of my characters is up to 100 Corruption and I really don't see a lot of differences.

Yes, yes, I know...it's still basically a game in it's early stages. But c'mon now. It *IS* called "CORRUPTION of Champions II".
Hey the game has corrupt things you can do, you can grope Cait, which everyone does at some point. If you scrutinize the text your characters a jerk, but the conversations still flows the same way so it rarely matters. You can corrupt the beehive, which the author wholeheartedly admits she's never gonna support . You can also let Zo get raped by centaurs, but all that does is make it so you can't learn her skills.
Yeah the writing staff really doesn't like corrupt content . The only time time I believe a corrupt choice actually leads to something is the Centaur village, but that's just because the quest doesn't actually end. Why they don't look to hire someone who doesn't mind writing that content is beyond me.

Last edited:

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
So out of curiosity what's the best outfit/set for each character? EX should Brienne be Leathers or Pyromancer? Cait be Priestess or Witch? And so on.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
So out of curiosity what's the best outfit/set for each character? EX should Brienne be Leathers or Pyromancer? Cait be Priestess or Witch? And so on.
I think you should be more worried by your overall team making sense than individual character's BiS, one example off the top of my head is that if you're a blackmage and you use the fireball + oil spell combo you sinergyze very well with pyro Brienne

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
I know this will be implemented in game later but it would be nice that once Cait let the champ take her anal cherry means she considers them as an official mate or lover. Also after finishing her quest, her quest reward event is to have her seal for pc exclusive. Sort of a magic lock and its exclusive magic key, only the champ has the ability to make children with her since she's persistent on her dedication to spread love.

Then again this but a wishful suggestion. The devs won't disappoint us with their work and we're grateful for their hardwork

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I know this will be implemented in game later but it would be nice that once Cait let the champ take her anal cherry means she considers them as an official mate or lover. Also after finishing her quest, her quest reward event is to have her seal for pc exclusive. Sort of a magic lock and its exclusive magic key, only the champ has the ability to make children with her since she's persistent on her dedication to spread love.

Then again this but a wishful suggestion. The devs won't disappoint us with their work and we're grateful for their hardwork
That's not a popular opinion on this thread, bruv. Besides, I thought she already did. I mean that was the point of the anal virginity thing, right?

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
That's not a popular opinion on this thread, bruv. Besides, I thought she already did. I mean that was the point of the anal virginity thing, right?
Aye, but some people won't compromised with just that surely? I mean she's willing to give her body to anybody she wants, I have no qualms about it but you know people are sensitive to NTR to the point of loosing their sanity. I backread a bit and it seems she's hated but I'm not sure if its due to her being a slut alone. At least pc being the only one capable of breeding her, adds some redeeming features to her as well as add pc's uniqueness for being a champion.

Anyway, I'm just wishful for Cait preg content. Did the devs fixated on not doing it or just unsure for now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I backread a bit and it seems she's hated but I'm not sure if its due to her being a slut alone.
It's partly the amount of attention that she gets from the devs. The thread doesn't like it when favor is shown to one character at the expense of new content elsewhere.
Anyway, I'm just wishful for Cait preg content. Did the devs fixated on not doing it or just unsure for now?
Well, the devs seem pretty committed to this "Mayternity" thing, so if she ever gets pregnancy content, it'll be in May one of these years. I'd much rather they focused on corruption content, myself, however, and I'm concerned that them catering to the pregnancy fetish might take even more focus away from that :cautious:.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
As in you knocking her up during sex scenes. Maybe as epilogue thing.

Aug 31, 2018
Man the Kitsune quest line is boring as fuck. It seems like the author wanted to show off how many difficult words he knows and cram it multiple times in the storyline.

Reading it is tedious and the pay-off is disappointingly bad. Wall after wall of exposition is just crammed into it.

I just want the previous writing from CoC1 which is detailed and concise.

Anyways, can you please help me with the gem lock in Gweyr's quest?

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I have a short question before downloading this: Is it necessary to play the prequel first, and if yes do I miss lots of content if I decide not to?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have a short question before downloading this: Is it necessary to play the prequel first, and if yes do I miss lots of content if I decide not to?
They're separate games with their own plots and characters. You'll miss a few cameos, but nothing too significant.

Reactions: izumou

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Man the Kitsune quest line is boring as fuck. It seems like the author wanted to show off how many difficult words he knows and cram it multiple times in the storyline.

Reading it is tedious and the pay-off is disappointingly bad. Wall after wall of exposition is just crammed into it.

I just want the previous writing from CoC1 which is detailed and concise.

Anyways, can you please help me with the gem lock in Gweyr's quest?
Top row: Lapis/Jade/Pearl
Middle row: Amber/Amethyst
Bottom: Agate

This is what I got from browsing the forums about the mage ship, so if it's wrong I'm sorry. I haven't done the mage ship myself yet
As an aside why does Tobs love gem puzzle, you have to do it three times just to get Kiyoko amulet, and apparently, you have to do it here too.
I do agree about the walls of text, that's the main reason I've never seen the salamander twins. If this how Observer writes when dealing with fluff, God help when he's in charge of lore.

Last edited:
Reactions: niblelungvalesti

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Aye, but some people won't compromised with just that surely? I mean she's willing to give her body to anybody she wants, I have no qualms about it but you know people are sensitive to NTR to the point of loosing their sanity. I backread a bit and it seems she's hated but I'm not sure if its due to her being a slut alone. At least pc being the only one capable of breeding her, adds some redeeming features to her as well as add pc's uniqueness for being a champion.

Helia from the the first game traumatized poor Savin, and Observer, apparently, considering the fact that he made a "take that" character in the kinda sequel Fall of Eden. As a result none of his main female characters will ever have pregnancy content.
For Cait specifically, she's sterile, some magic ritual that her religion has her take. It only comes up once so I wouldn't blame you for forgetting.
As for the other two, Etheryn doesn't have the parts, and Arona doesn't have an excuse, she just can't. But she can knock you up I believe.
Currently Savin is keeping that stance

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes