NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh god is there any way to return to the original bust art? i'm REALLY not liking this new art

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Oh god is there any way to return to the original bust art? i'm REALLY not liking this new art
If you can't change them ingame, then just replace the with other images in the files. I do that every time I download the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hey, speaking of replacing images, do you guys have any artists to recommend? The art doesn't have to be of the actual characters, just close enough to stand in for them. Thanks in advance.

For my part, I would recommend Guoh if you don't mind monochrome images. There are some colored versions of his stuff one E621, though.

Arbuz-Budesh is also a good choice for less furry stuff.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
Hey, speaking of replacing images, do you guys have any artists to recommend? The art doesn't have to be of the actual characters, just close enough to stand in for them. Thanks in advance.

For my part, I would recommend Guoh if you don't mind monochrome images. There are some colored versions of his stuff one E621, though.

Alright, i really enjoy the art from these 2, they are fantasy artists that are SFW, draw mostly human characters and landscapes, but i think they do some full busts occasionally, they are and . (sorry if you cant find anything of value, im mostly doing this to spread my appreciation of their art.)

EDIT: Ive added 2 more artists that i think have pretty cool art designs, (concept artist for Riot Games, has alot of cool fantasy-esque designs) and , or more specifically, his dark fantasy series as that has alot of cool designs as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: throbzombie

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Ok i'm only trying this one out to see how the Warrior fares after the "Re-balancing" (shouldn't be too much of an issue as always just gotta go get Bessy Mauler)
BTW how much of Mallach's new quest has been added? cuz boi he sounds far better a god to pledge my loyalty to than Keros.
Currently none, you meet Cait's friend Salwah, wait a day, go to talk to Salwah, you learn that Caits temple might be corrupt, Cait gets the idea to start a temple of her own, the game implies that this might change the ending, you get to say yes or no, and that's it.
The first step is to ask the Baroness for permission, but I guess nobody just felt like writing a scene for her, or there's more to to it than a simple yes or no

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
1. What the actual fuck is this shit?
2. Okay, minor graphical improvements. Nothing worthy of praise nor scron there.
3. Well fuck Elyon, then. It's my rassin' frassin' land and I don't care what no Winter City Authority got to say about it.
4. Great, more Cait stuff.
5. I never play a warrior, so this doesn't concern me.
6. Basically more graphical stuff.

All told, it's a typically unexciting update. I hope May brings soothing rains to quench this content drought, lest the thread be condemned to a slow demise.
Look at the cup half full, at least they're finally adding people to Winter City. Granted you have to be a vassal when the game gives you little incentive to even do so, but hey I'm sure in a couple years it will finally represent an actual, you know, city. By God, how does the makeshift war camp actually have more interactable people than a gosh darn city

D

Deleted member 3463984

you can change the combat busts to the originals, but you'll have to manually delete or replace the fulls

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Look at the cup half full, at least they're finally adding people to Winter City. Granted you have to be a vassal when the game gives you little incentive to even do so, but hey I'm sure in a couple years it will finally represent an actual, you know, city. By God, how does the makeshift war camp actually have more interactable people than a gosh darn city
Allow me to empty that cup of yours:
1619474796389.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

I would say Blazbaros honestly, nice thicc girls and through all the comissions he has done i bet you can find a few that fit perfectly CoC2 characters, also thanks for the info on how to change artwork, i'm over the initial shock of the new art so unless it gets worse i think i'll just give it a chance lol.
BTW Warriors are more fun now you're not dead-last on the turn mechanic so yeah, good job Devs, babysteps.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I would say Blazbaros honestly, nice thicc girls and through all the comissions he has done i bet you can find a few that fit perfectly CoC2 characters, also thanks for the info on how to change artwork, i'm over the initial shock of the new art so unless it gets worse i think i'll just give it a chance lol.
BTW Warriors are more fun now you're not dead-last on the turn mechanic so yeah, good job Devs, babysteps.
Seconding on Blazbaros, dude dose great Fantasy and Scifi work

Plus his art is very appealing to look at

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Observer making the PC talk with no regard for our choices or alignment is nothing new, but now he's not even consistent. With the new npc he has me being a hardass at first thinking a traitor to Alissa would be a traitor to Ryn, even though it was to help her. Second encounter I'm being a softie saying it's good an old friend is still around for her. Pfft.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Allow me to empty that cup of yours:
View attachment 1164801
Maybe giving the writers the benefit of the doubt isn't the best idea.
I checked out the content right after posting, and it's weird. I knew to go in hesitant with Observer, and I already know they have some arbitrary reason why your character can't own a warg or hawk.
That being said I went in expecting the Huntmaster, to at least sell some bow-and-arrows, or teach some trap powers. What I got was, I guess Tobs, being bored with the Kitsune, and wanting to write an elf mystery about whether this tainted guy is trustworthy or not.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Observer making the PC talk with no regard for our choices or alignment is nothing new, but now he's not even consistent. With the new npc he has me being a hardass at first thinking a traitor to Alissa would be a traitor to Ryn, even though it was to help her. Second encounter I'm being a softie saying it's good an old friend is still around for her. Pfft.
At least they lampshade how much of a non-issue this should be with Elthara there. Heck, I was surprised that little plot point wasn't forgotten. That does brings up the question of how he got affected, but she did not, when she was around the source longer, but hey.
Also he does kinda take your corruption to account, if you bring Etheryn, she asks you to play nice, with all your corrupted character doing is saying they'll consider it. Whether this will come into play, it most likely won't. And you have the obligatory, abrasive, jerkish remarks that don't change how the conversation goes at all.

D

Deleted member 3463984

after going through his content, i'm disappointed that his quest turned out to be another quest centered around etheryn and her family when there were already 3 quests about that. she has the same number of quests as kiro and her family now and she'll probably get another sometime soonish with the glacial rift stuff and she's still going to be story relevant in the next area.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
I miss playing CoC and not ever having read any of the writers post/comment, IIRC the forums were ass back then so no point going on them, cause when I finally did most of them seemed like unlikable people and I know you should separate the artist/player/writer/etcetc from their work but it kinda put a damper in my want to consume their content.

It also didn't really help that when TiTS came along nearly every single image for a new update seemed to be of a futa-furry or they'd have content that was a no for the player but ok for the NPC's or you'd romance an NPC and you find out you're just a side-hoe/they'd instead fall more for a character you introduced to them.

A route that includes all that was the space-pirate-futa-tanuki(I think?) and her older-sister-futa-tanuki. IIRC(haven't played any NEW Fenoxo shit in years) the pirates deal was she only used her dick to fuck cause intimacy-issues and through a bunch of quests/dialogue the PC proves they're good enough to use it's pussy and you've romanced her. You find her sister and they're not on good terms so again through quests/dialogue you fix that and somehow get into a threesome with them. Turns out they're allowed to fuck each other when the PC can't fuck their half-sister and then through them being family and them fucking each other the pirate who only opened up their pussy to you now loves their sister more romantically. The only thing missing is them knocking each other up but since Savin co-wrote(? there's a bunch of writers for it) the character it'll likely never happen, it might though in the future if only to kick the PC down since they'll be sisters allowed to do incest-preggo shit.

Not much to do with CoC II, just venting since I quite liked CoC but then going onto the forums and their newer content makes me sad.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
after going through his content, i'm disappointed that his quest turned out to be another quest centered around etheryn and her family when there were already 3 quests about that. she has the same number of quests as kiro and her family now and she'll probably get another sometime soonish with the glacial rift stuff and she's still going to be story relevant in the next area.
I better get to put a fucking baby in that boipussy after all this simping

Tombombastic

May 8, 2020
I like the art, Moira's stuff is great and DCL can sometimes look weird but overall it's quality. Zo's new art is very nice.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
okey so...i haven't tried new updates since 3.38 and if i were to say what's my favorite new thing added...it'll be the Saloon in Hawkethorne, little bit on character customization goes a long way to make it feel as your own (something the writting seems to miss quite often these days.)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes