NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys where do you get more Ice-Flowers? was trying to turn myself into a Boreal Elf but i only found 1 thus far and on the Glacial Rift.

P.S: How does helping Cait build the temple for best god Mallach change her ending? if you don't help her she leaves in the (eventually, maybe 10 years from now if we hurry tf up) ending? or i got that wrong and not helping her means you can make shit serious with her and she abbandons priestly duties in the end? (not sure what that line of her being "married to her faith" means for us, if it means she'll stay in the Marches with us for good then fuck it imma help make that Temple cuz honestly i like the Slutty Cat, way more than Kinu that's for sure lol.)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Why don't physical attacks harm spectral enemies?
Mumbo-Jumbo-Magic-Waimy rules, better equip sanctified gladius and learn Channel Weapon from Sanders (level 4) if you want to fight ghosts with physical attacks dude...also Smite Evil from Sanders is a great follow-up (but as you can see this build is for melee physical fights...still is only 2 dungeons so don't worry you won't have to switch strategies that much.)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys where do you get more Ice-Flowers? was trying to turn myself into a Boreal Elf but i only found 1 thus far and on the Glacial Rift.

P.S: How does helping Cait build the temple for best god Mallach change her ending? if you don't help her she leaves in the (eventually, maybe 10 years from now if we hurry tf up) ending? or i got that wrong and not helping her means you can make shit serious with her and she abbandons priestly duties in the end? (not sure what that line of her being "married to her faith" means for us, if it means she'll stay in the Marches with us for good then fuck it imma help make that Temple cuz honestly i like the Slutty Cat, way more than Kinu that's for sure lol.)
You can buy some to one of the nuki daughter.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Where do you find the craftsman to fix the crown found in the Palace of Ice Catacombs, or is that a placeholder?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
So is there a way to make Lyla fuck the female MC in the pussy or is it impossible for now?
Impossible for now. I have some Lyla content waiting in the review queue (Introduction rework, PC fucking her pussy, sparring, and a sissification scene with Evergreen), but I want to write a Ryn x PC x Lyla threesome where she can fuck your pussy (someday, when I finally have enough time). If you have some ideas you would like to see I sometimes lurk around here so you can tell me about them and I'll take them into account when writing.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Impossible for now. I have some Lyla content waiting in the review queue (Introduction rework, PC fucking her pussy, sparring, and a sissification scene with Evergreen), but I want to write a Ryn x PC x Lyla threesome where she can fuck your pussy (someday, when I finally have enough time). If you have some ideas you would like to see I sometimes lurk around here so you can tell me about them and I'll take them into account when writing.
is there any particular reason for that to be exclusive to a threesome? it seems kind of annoying that male/futa characters would be able to fuck her no strings attached but have the female equivalent require you to bring little miss content bloat.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
is there any particular reason for that to be exclusive to a threesome? it seems kind of annoying that male/futa characters would be able to fuck her no strings attached but have the female equivalent require you to bring little miss content bloat.
I would also like to write a vaginal scene involving Lyla and the PC alone (I would like to write many things in case you haven't noticed), but I'm not sure I have enough ideas to write that at this moment. As a guy I find it easy to write what I would like to read, but given that I don't play female characters I find it more difficult to come up with what to write for the scene (it could also be that I'm less interested in that kind of content and I don't think that much about it as a result). So yeah, it's not like that content is never gonna come, it's just that it will probably take longer.

D

Deleted member 3463984

I would also like to write a vaginal scene involving Lyla and the PC alone (I would like to write many things in case you haven't noticed), but I'm not sure I have enough ideas to write that at this moment. As a guy I find it easy to write what I would like to read, but given that I don't play female characters I find it more difficult to come up with what to write for the scene (it could also be that I'm less interested in that kind of content and I don't think that much about it as a result). So yeah, it's not like that content is never gonna come, it's just that it will probably take longer.
thanks for clarifying

Reactions: str8up and Fleep

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone got Whitemage build ideas? currently trying out one with 18 in Toughness, Willpower and Presence (as the class stats suggest) planning to give it Bolstering Dance, Group Heal, Celestial Smite, Summon Flame Dancer and Devotion.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not to sure how to word my question BUT here goes...im black mage and when i battle and click power theres your power spells BUT also some empty boxes below ...is there a way to add spells to the empty boxes ?
while im at it what do you give the statue as an offering?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
not to sure how to word my question BUT here goes...im black mage and when i battle and click power theres your power spells BUT also some empty boxes below ...is there a way to add spells to the empty boxes ?
Click on Journal->Powers. There's a scrolling list of your powers. Double-click on the one you want and it will automatically be placed in the appropriate slot. You unlock powers by a variety of means, including buying spell tomes, training, leveling up, and an event where you can gain a power that allows you to "steal" powers from you enemies, allowing you to nab some NPC-exclusive powers that you couldn't get otherwise.

D

Deleted member 3463984

go to the powers section of the journal and equip the power you want. you can get new powers through leveling up or training by sanders, garth, river, viviane, ivris, leorah after her quest and maybe nakano but my memory's fuzzy on that one. in addition, you get tomes for skills in a few quests, like the kitsune quest and the elf ghost quest. if you're talking about the fire temple place with the MGE knockoff, you need an ice shard.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Click on Journal->Powers. There's a scrolling list of your powers. Double-click on the one you want and it will automatically be placed in the appropriate slot. You unlock powers by a variety of means, including buying spell tomes, training, leveling up, and an event where you can gain a power that allows you to "steal" powers from you enemies, allowing you to nab some NPC-exclusive powers that you couldn't get otherwise.
steal powers is that the mirror spell?im trying to understand spell stuff so for power spells tok me a couple tries BUT i sort of get it
when i unequipped some i could only select specific types to readd like wisdom and i forget the other off hand
BUT i dont think we can max fill ALL boxes we see in fights when we goto our power spells
kind of stupid BUT just seems we cant and hope in future updates we will be able to max out the boxes
9 empty spaces Untitled.png

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
steal powers is that the mirror spell
Yeah, Mirror Stance. It will give you powers that hit you as long as it's active in combat.
when i unequipped some i could only select specific types to readd like wisdom and i forget the other off hand
Some powers have requirements to equip, as stated in the power's description. Some only work with one-handed weapons, for example. If the name is red in the journal, you can't use it.
BUT i dont think we can max fill ALL boxes we see in fights when we goto our power spells
kind of stupid BUT just seems we cant and hope in future updates we will be able to max out the boxes
9 empty spaces
Those are just empty spaces in the menu; you can't fill them. Five powers is all you get.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I miss playing CoC and not ever having read any of the writers post/comment, IIRC the forums were ass back then so no point going on them, cause when I finally did most of them seemed like unlikable people and I know you should separate the artist/player/writer/etcetc from their work but it kinda put a damper in my want to consume their content.

It also didn't really help that when TiTS came along nearly every single image for a new update seemed to be of a futa-furry or they'd have content that was a no for the player but ok for the NPC's or you'd romance an NPC and you find out you're just a side-hoe/they'd instead fall more for a character you introduced to them.

A route that includes all that was the space-pirate-futa-tanuki(I think?) and her older-sister-futa-tanuki. IIRC(haven't played any NEW Fenoxo shit in years) the pirates deal was she only used her dick to fuck cause intimacy-issues and through a bunch of quests/dialogue the PC proves they're good enough to use it's pussy and you've romanced her. You find her sister and they're not on good terms so again through quests/dialogue you fix that and somehow get into a threesome with them. Turns out they're allowed to fuck each other when the PC can't fuck their half-sister and then through them being family and them fucking each other the pirate who only opened up their pussy to you now loves their sister more romantically. The only thing missing is them knocking each other up but since Savin co-wrote(? there's a bunch of writers for it) the character it'll likely never happen, it might though in the future if only to kick the PC down since they'll be sisters allowed to do incest-preggo shit.

Not much to do with CoC II, just venting since I quite liked CoC but then going onto the forums and their newer content makes me sad.
I still remember Savin calling any bump of an older thread on the CoC1 section a "Necro-Bump" and locking the thread. Might just not have liked even half the topic of some of the ones he did that with, though.
Why am I forced to keep the elf shemale as a companion I am not liking shemales. I mean to go along to finish main quest but as a permanent companion very useless since you need to fuck him every single few in game hours or else he has huge debuff. Plus caged micro cock is a really big extra turn off.
You can switch out characters any time you're at the tavern. The debuff isn't even that bad in the few quests where you're forced to take him (he's a fourth character in those, as well), or even a fair amount of parts of the game. Just don't hug him comfortingly more than once to raise his confidence the entire game or he'll be jumping up and slobbering all over you later. You can do the other confidence-raising things for him being a gud boi in total, he just stops being one if you let him up in the chair for a hug more than once. (If only Rolled-up Magazine was a key item. Could have been the alternate use for the hentai mag if it were in this game)

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
You can switch out characters any time you're at the tavern. The debuff isn't even that bad in the few quests where you're forced to take him, or even a fair amount of parts of the game. Just don't hug him comfortingly more than once to raise his confidence more than once the entire game or he'll be jumping up and slobbering all over you later. I think you can do the other confidence-raising things for him being a gud boi in total, he just stops being one if you add that. (If only Rolled-up Magazine was a key item. Could have been the alternate use for the hentai mag if it were in this game)
I find it funny that you guys call Ryn a "he," but come on, we know she's not a guy because she isn't constantly honking her boobs like an old-timey car horn.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes