throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I didn't know LT was removed from Patreon but Inceton has a game in active development at the moment that has mother/son incest as well as brother/sister incest and they are yet to be removed from Patreon. I have checked their website and they have a hard ban on direct relative incest which is BS since in TiTs you can bang your sister.
Somebody made a jerk out of me, then. Still, the rule change has certainly affected development at least somewhat, like it did TiTS.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
While we're on the topic of kitsune, which Kinu would you guys say is more insufferable, I want to experience the train wreck for myself, and with the content drought, what better time to slog through it?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I didn't know LT was removed from Patreon but Inceton has a game in active development at the moment that has mother/son incest as well as brother/sister incest and they are yet to be removed from Patreon. I have checked their website and they have a hard ban on direct relative incest which is BS since in TiTs you can bang your sister.
Half sister, the difference is huge for patreon, the only character that was axed for patreon was the dragongirl, the one you birthed, had sex with to have more kids, and bang them afterwards (with their mom too).
And from the devs that were mentioned, i only know westane, and it's the same thing, mom/mc and sister/mc relations (and a possible mom/sis relation).
But maybe what "saves" him is the fact you can turn them into "stepmom and stepsister" at the start of the game.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Half sister, the difference is huge for patreon, the only character that was axed for patreon was the dragongirl, the one you birthed, had sex with to have more kids, and bang them afterwards (with their mom too).
And from the devs that were mentioned, i only know westane, and it's the same thing, mom/mc and sister/mc relations (and a possible mom/sis relation).
But maybe what "saves" him is the fact you can turn them into "stepmom and stepsister" at the start of the game.
I have to imagine that Patreon isn't very enthused about the rule, themselves, so they allow these gaping loopholes to avoid driving away big contributors.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I don't like the whole fox jazz either which is why I've skipped it altogether, but TOBS did write Evelyn and I think she's dope. I'd be down with getting a whole lot more of her but I get that there are probably quite a few people who aren't into that.

Also as people have mentioned, what content gets put in is very much dependent on what Patreons vote for unless you're willing to submit your own work to be added although I'm not sure if I could jerk off to something I wrote myself. Seems...idk... just weird knowing I wrote it. Feel like I'd be dissecting my syntax and grammar with my dick out instead of enjoying to scene you know. :confused:
Wsan wrote Evelyn. What Tobs wrote, besides most of the Kitsune is: A lot of Garth family related content, Hethia, A large part of conviction of Mirrors, Rags, all of cultist related stuff in Glacial Rift and many other things. Including a lot of contribution to various characters. His latest inclusion is related to Caits whore of a friend-

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Sooo any particular changes on Ryn or the elves if you're one Boreal elf yourself? actually... can you become one BEFORE doing the quest where you meet Hethia/Druid elf?

Dec 11, 2019
I decided to finally pick this game up. Idk it's not that bad and it's not that good. I guess I like the fact that you're able to just say "no" and leave any fetish in the game, Big Plus in my book but it does get annoying having to meet the same dude who wants to fuck you with his futa dick or whatever 20 times in a row. I also guess there's not enough content for male characters (I played a human so idk about the other races). Oh and the content currently in the game in terms of quest is very short I guess. There's really not much stuff to do. I'd say a 7/10
it's not bad horribly bad. But it could be worse with how a lot of these games usually just end up being "futa fucking simulator 9000" by the midway point. I'd suggest people after playing wait a few more months for more content to be added before picking back up just to have waaay more things to do.

Edit: Also can someone tell me when this originally released? Just so I can have an estimate of time left on development.

A51

Jul 14, 2017
I decided to finally pick this game up. Idk it's not that bad and it's not that good. I guess I like the fact that you're able to just say "no" and leave any fetish in the game, Big Plus in my book but it does get annoying having to meet the same dude who wants to fuck you with his futa dick or whatever 20 times in a row. I also guess there's not enough content for male characters (I played a human so idk about the other races). Oh and the content currently in the game in terms of quest is very short I guess. There's really not much stuff to do. I'd say a 7/10
it's not bad horribly bad. But it could be worse with how a lot of these games usually just end up being "futa fucking simulator 9000" by the midway point. I'd suggest people after playing wait a few more months for more content to be added before picking back up just to have waaay more things to do.

Edit: Also can someone tell me when this originally released? Just so I can have an estimate of time left on development.
I dont think this game will ever be "finished". It will most likely go the way of CoC 1, where Fen (or Savin in this case) gets bored with the game, phones in an "ending" and moves on to something else. The story is super open ended which is good in terms of having room to grow, but bad for predicting anything like game completion.

But to answer your question I think its been at least 2 years and we've only had 2 arguably meaningful quests to stop Kas soooo...

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

This belongs in the reviews section, dude.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Wsan created .
Wsan wrote Evelyn. What Tobs wrote, besides most of the Kitsune is: A lot of Garth family related content, Hethia, A large part of conviction of Mirrors, Rags, all of cultist related stuff in Glacial Rift and many other things. Including a lot of contribution to various characters. His latest inclusion is related to Caits whore of a friend-
Yeah that's my bad, looks like I need to thank Wsan for bringing my favourite lady to life so to speak. Hopefully we can get some more story with her.

I will say though that I do like Garth, Hethia, Gweyr, the salamander twins (Phyria especially), and Rags as characters. Their personalities are pretty cool and the Gweyr quest stuff is probably the first time in the game where it actually felt kind of like an RPG to me where you're going out and doing things for a reason. Rather than broadly running around looking for new sex things to happen and sort of helping people out when they ask and you feel like you need to throw in a good deed for the day to balance your karma.

As a story element I can definitely get behind the Garth/Gweyr storyline. On the other hand the only thing I've liked about the foxes so far is Mai and I get the feeling that she might not get a storyline to help her with her anxiety or give her more of a background, and if she does it'll will undoubtedly be alongside Miko who I don't quite like as much. Her personality seems to boil down to having really big boobs and from what I hear (since I basically just ignore kitsune content) is that TOBS is quite invested in the whole fox tale. Hopefully now that he's officially joined to dev team they can steer him to things like Nareva and the 'mander twins but I guess we'll have to see.

Never really liked Cait that much tbh. Nothing really against her but she kind of feels like she's supposed to be the hero's sidekick girl and just...isn't that interesting. She likes having sex. So does Arona but she's kind of goofy and fun. So even though I haven't tried the new content with Cait's friend yet I can't say I'm going to make it a priority unless she starts getting rave reviews. Interesting character desing though.

Btw do you prefer Evelyn's old or new design more? Providing you like her character or design to any degree. I like the half smirk thing she has going in the old design. The newer one's proportions are a little wack and she has a sort of dumb look to her face that doesn't really match her personality. Nice thong though so theres that.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah that's my bad, looks like I need to thank Wsan for bringing my favourite lady to life so to speak. Hopefully we can get some more story with her.

I will say though that I do like Garth, Hethia, Gweyr, the salamander twins (Phyria especially), and Rags as characters. Their personalities are pretty cool and the Gweyr quest stuff is probably the first time in the game where it actually felt kind of like an RPG to me where you're going out and doing things for a reason. Rather than broadly running around looking for new sex things to happen and sort of helping people out when they ask and you feel like you need to throw in a good deed for the day to balance your karma.

As a story element I can definitely get behind the Garth/Gweyr storyline. On the other hand the only thing I've liked about the foxes so far is Mai and I get the feeling that she might not get a storyline to help her with her anxiety or give her more of a background, and if she does it'll will undoubtedly be alongside Miko who I don't quite like as much. Her personality seems to boil down to having really big boobs and from what I hear (since I basically just ignore kitsune content) is that TOBS is quite invested in the whole fox tale. Hopefully now that he's officially joined to dev team they can steer him to things like Nareva and the 'mander twins but I guess we'll have to see.

Never really liked Cait that much tbh. Nothing really against her but she kind of feels like she's supposed to be the hero's sidekick girl and just...isn't that interesting. She likes having sex. So does Arona but she's kind of goofy and fun. So even though I haven't tried the new content with Cait's friend yet I can't say I'm going to make it a priority unless she starts getting rave reviews. Interesting character desing though.

Btw do you prefer Evelyn's old or new design more? Providing you like her character or design to any degree. I like the half smirk thing she has going in the old design. The newer one's proportions are a little wack and she has a sort of dumb look to her face that doesn't really match her personality. Nice thong though so theres that.
Caits a dumpster fire i am never doing her stuff hate how they are trying to force her onto the player and i am not really into the futa crap but only reason i kind of like Arona is cause she is kind of funny and that you can turn her into your sub so your ass is safe the Kitsune stuff can go to hell man never doing that crap as well no choices at all just your char being a coat rack through the hole thing game has loads of fetishes but god forbid it has incest in it.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Speaking of Cait, I just found out that she will not be able to get pregnant dooring the game. It will probably be saved for the epilogue or something. Well, that sucks. No wonder Savin saved her anal virginity as a "reward". You get squat otherwise for helping her solver her quest. Expect maybe marring her, which I know will happen. But why would I pick that? Less reason to help her build that mallach temple or whatever.

No, mechanically it's literally just a dick. It even gives you internal testicles when active.
Yeah, they explained that the reason they wrote it like that is because they wanted to give vagina only players every posible penis related scene while making it easier to write. As in, if they give you prostate or ghotstly cum, they do not need to write extra scenes/text around you not having that stuff like with the normal strap on. Lazy, but better then nothing? (hugr question mark because I have not played female character in while. But I am planning to with the release of that thing. Mostly so that I can free Kiyoko).

Still, I have to ask, do scenes involving it mention how you are planing to "breed" and "your seed invading there wombs". And all other breeding related stuff? Because I would find that hilarious.

Eh, I like never version more because of her face. It looks more natural. But I do have to admit, new one also has ass that is maybe to big for her frame. But it really does not matter, you can change them in game to which one you prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: nevion

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I guess I like the fact that you're able to just say "no" and leave any fetish in the game, Big Plus in my book but it does get annoying having to meet the same dude who wants to fuck you with his futa dick or whatever 20 times in a row. I also guess there's not enough content for male characters (I played a human so idk about the other races). Oh and the content currently in the game in terms of quest is very short I guess. There's really not much stuff to do. I'd say a 7/10
Seems like someone hasn't beaten the female bunny hunter yet. You also get ultimatums like kill the Mother Alraune or fuck her. Don't confortingly hug Etheryn more than once with interaction options like the tavern's if you don't want them slobbering all over you later, too.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Still, I have to ask, do scenes involving it mention how you are planing to "breed" and "your seed invading there wombs". And all other breeding related stuff? Because I would find that hilarious.
Yeah, they're all the same. Not surprising, considering that it's just a dick that you can add or remove at will.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
While we're on the topic of kitsune, which Kinu would you guys say is more insufferable, I want to experience the train wreck for myself, and with the content drought, what better time to slog through it?
I've had both and found the slutty one to be a bit more insufferable. Then again couldn't stand to read the walls of SFW text with Adult Kinu. The less slutty one is a bit nicer to read.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I've had both and found the slutty one to be a bit more insufferable. Then again couldn't stand to read the walls of SFW text with Adult Kinu. The less slutty one is a bit nicer to read.
OK thanks, the completionist in me wants to do the quest at least once, because Kiyoko has to be be the most tedious companion to get.
If I have slog through Tobs passion project, I at least want to have fun with how bad it can be

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
OK thanks, the completionist in me wants to do the quest at least once, because Kiyoko has to be be the most tedious companion to get.
If I have slog through Tobs passion project, I at least want to have fun with how bad it can be
Just go Inari Kinu. She is sweet, you get to work out with her doing every day chores and she dislikes Kiyoko. She is much easier to like, that is my point.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes