throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well, besides making fully female PCs viable (which is something the game has sorely been lacking), the summoning circle actually seems promising. I don't know why they added a fucking Boreal Elf TF when we don't even have a demon-morph item yet, and Cait can fuck right off, but all in all I actually like this one.

Reactions: Bootyman
D

Deleted member 3463984

Well, besides making fully female PCs viable (which is something the game has sorely been lacking), the summoning circle actually seems promising. I don't know why they added a fucking Boreal Elf TF when we don't even have a demon-morph item yet, and Cait can fuck right off, but all in all I actually like this one.
they probably added the elf tf so they could shove etheryn down everyone's throats more

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Probably preparing a shit ton of writings for mayternity public patch. So far all we can do is endure more tobs scenes and some tf. Hope mayternity pub patch didn't suck as well.
Based on the pun, we can expect that sometime next month? And a pregnancy themed pun at that! Savin can't mess this one up....I hope.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Actually, forget what I said about liking the strapon piercing. Turns out you have to enable it outside of scenes, meaning that you'll still lose out on dick-only scenes if it's not enabled when they trigger. I don't even know why I'm surprised at this point.
Well that's just phenomenally stupid. I haven't played it in ages, but as far as I remember, the hardlight options in TiTS are more sensible.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well that's just phenomenally stupid. I haven't played it in ages, but as far as I remember, the hardlight options in TiTS are more sensible.
Oh yeah, the hardlight's great. You see, Savin even had an excellent precedent for this very concept, and he still fucked it up. When it comes to failing, Savin really shoots for the stars.

Reactions: Dwemer and Bootyman

abacus911

Jan 16, 2020
Oh yeah, the hardlight's great. You see, Savin even had an excellent precedent for this very concept, and he still fucked it up. When it comes to failing, Savin really shoots for the stars.
The hardlight only works for a couple scenes in TiTS. From what I can see the ghostlight works for any cock scenes as long as you leave it enabled.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The hardlight only works for a couple scenes in TiTS. From what I can see the ghostlight works for any cock scenes as long as you leave it enabled.
Yeah, exactly. It has to be enabled outside of scenes, which defeats the purpose of having it in the first place.

abacus911

Jan 16, 2020
Yeah, exactly. It has to be enabled outside of scenes, which defeats the purpose of having it in the first place.
How does having the ability to toggle it on/off defeat the purpose of having a magical strapon so you can do cock scenes without having a real cock and balls?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
How does having the ability to toggle it on/off defeat the purpose of having a magical strapon so you can do cock scenes without having a real cock and balls?
Christ alive, read my post again. You have to toggle it outside of scenes, meaning that your normally-female character will be walking around with a dick in free roam if you don't want to miss any dick-only content, and the dick will probably be mentioned in vaginal scenes, too. I really shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys I haven't played this game in ages and I was curious if you can fuck Kinu when she is an adult? I noticed the wiki is out of date as just about every page for the NPC's is marked as outdated and I was curious if you could give her the "petting" she deserves? Because if I can't shag her and instead she shacks up with some other shit cunt then I see absolutely no reason to bail her and her mum out of their pocket dimension.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys I haven't played this game in ages and I was curious if you can fuck Kinu when she is an adult? I noticed the wiki is out of date as just about every page for the NPC's is marked as outdated and I was curious if you could give her the "petting" she deserves? Because if I can't shag her and instead she shacks up with some other shit cunt then I see absolutely no reason to bail her and her mum out of their pocket dimension.
Nope. She is included specifically so you can't fuck her. The writer wants to teach us all a very important lesson or something.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Nope. She is included specifically so you can't fuck her. The writer wants to teach us all a very important lesson or something.
What type of sadistic blue balling cunt would do such a thing? I remember in the first CoC you could shag pretty much all of your children if you wanted to. Why must Savin be such a brain dead dick bag as to not let you make loop de loops with your family tree? Are we truly living in the darkest timeline where this shit happens and FoE is canned? Because if so all I have to say to this horseshit is "thanks" Obama.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes