Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I finally got around to playing this game.
It's really just "Futanari hentai adventures the game" isn't it.
There isn't even options to turn off certain fetishes either and a lot of it feels forced into your face.
Tho At least they give you the option to just say no. So thats fine I guess...
To be fair to the devs thats literally what their fans on patreon want, pretty much all the polls and character expansion requests show they want more chicks with dicks or even bigger dicks for certain characters.

It is how it is furry communities generally go hand in hand with things like futa and hyper everything.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Found a solution to those that are stuck in the laoding screen freeze in android. Uninstall your Chrome updates and it will load just fine.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
While I can understand the gripes with all the futa stuff (I'm not a huge fan of it either), you're never forced into a sexual act with them. You still have the player agency to see what content you want to, unless you lose a battle of course. You can still play a masculine pc who only fucks pure women, and you'd still have access to quite a bit of content. At the end of the day though, you are going to end up seeing busts of chicks and dudes with dicks, no matter what. That's just the nature of the game, and if simply seeing or having that described turns you off so much, then this is probably not the type of game for you.

Also, the only character that I can think of that consistently recieves scenes that explicitly state them sexing someone else, is Cait, and you can blame that on Savin's obsession with sharing. Even then, you aren't forced to read any of it, and usually won't even see it unless you actively seek it out.

For as much as I shit on this game, I don't completely hate it. And judging by the $30+k they make a month, a lot of people actually like it.
Cait is for cucks i only ever used her once for the wedding with the mare girl since you have to take her which is stupid as hell no idea why you can't use some other priest or why the mare village does not have there own priests.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
So, serious question.
I decided to give this game another chance (i first played when it was first released, didn't really liked it when compared to the first one), i checked from time to time to see if i could be interested to play again, and i will give this another try.

Now, for my question, when i first played (a long time ago) lust and teasing wasn't working as intended (don't remember if it was useless or too strong) and i wanted to know, is a lust/teasing build a viable option ?
And if it is, what stuff are you recommending to me, armors, weapons and spells, where to find them, all that.
Also, what would you recommend to have fun in the game, like characters or events (if it helps, i'm more of a sub kind of person).

I won't mind if my request is ignored.
Thanks to those who reads my post and to those who would give me some of their time to answer.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I honestly still don't see teasing as viable in this. There are a few enemies that are easier to tease but for the most part it's just easier to rush them down.

D

Deleted member 3463984

So, serious question.
I decided to give this game another chance (i first played when it was first released, didn't really liked it when compared to the first one), i checked from time to time to see if i could be interested to play again, and i will give this another try.

Now, for my question, when i first played (a long time ago) lust and teasing wasn't working as intended (don't remember if it was useless or too strong) and i wanted to know, is a lust/teasing build a viable option ?
And if it is, what stuff are you recommending to me, armors, weapons and spells, where to find them, all that.
Also, what would you recommend to have fun in the game, like characters or events (if it helps, i'm more of a sub kind of person).

Thanks to those who reads my post and to those who would give me some of their time to answer.
I just unga bunga everything but from what I've heard (and what little I've played of charmer) it's really good

• Haha
Reactions: UndeadEve

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So, serious question.

Seems fine the few times I use it, but I usually don't restrict myself to any 1 type of mentality damage or class with it. Actual tease and Charmer spells may vary. There's a small amount of characters that are immune to all but 1 lust-based attack or power, too, not all of those enemies inorganic, as well.

Reactions: UndeadEve

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I didn't know CoC had a sequel!
I think I'll be good for a few weeks. Thanks for the share!

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
0.3.41 Patch Notes:

• After completing Cait’s quest, the next time you go to the Frost Hound you’ll get to meet her BFF Sally from back home. They have a load of paired content if you visit with Cait in tow. (Written by TheObserver)
  • New TF: Boreal Elf. Find frosty flowers in the Rift of Frostwood. (Written by Alypia!)
  • Evergreen has new services, including a couple of magical piercings — a clitring that conjures a magical strapon for you, compatible with any cock-using scene, and a pair of nipple piercings that make you perma-milky. She also sells a Summoning Circle you can install at the Wayfort. Currently you can only pet the Ghost Wolf tell him that he was/is a good boy; the actually sexable summons will come later!
pc
apk

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Some of the image file names have been changed, so if you're copy/pasting replacement images from a separate folder like I am, you'll have to do some of them manually.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I'm surprised, with the muck up that was Arona's new set I was sure they'd tie Cait's behind having her see Kasyrra

But at least we're getting new transformations so that's something I guess

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
recent patches have been blah for me, same for TiTs. Makes me sad that there isn't nothing of a'Woah' factor D= Come on Savin unleash the beast!

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Probably preparing a shit ton of writings for mayternity public patch. So far all we can do is endure more tobs scenes and some tf. Hope mayternity pub patch didn't suck as well.
This is my conflict with mayternity. It makes them focus on one of my top fetishes but that also means before and after it are rather dry in content.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Literally every update with Cait is wasted. Same with the dudes really; if I can't make them into women what's the point? At least in old COC I could usually give them a pussy: Brint being the only good one and trap elf not being properly trainable is weak.

Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes