VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
Anyway to limit the vast amount of futa in this game? Seems like every girl has a little "something extra"
I don't know what 'limit'ing means in this context. Do you mean something along the lines of 'is there a setting in a menu that disables futa?' because if so then no and almost certainly there won't be. I don't think there'll be much if anything in the way of dedicking either, certainly Arona and Etheryn have been confirmed to be undedickable.

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
They really should've added a persistent ghost enemy encounter alongside her new set, I doubt anyone cares enough to dig up an old save or start a new game for a set of companion armor.
Yes it certainly seems like yet another trademarked Savinco oversight.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Like SaulmanGoodman during her quest when she's dueling the chief sit back and watch then just ditch the place once the troll shows up and the troll will destroy the orc camp + Arona
Did that one last time, somehow she found her way into the bar in Hawkethorne, i'm guessing if you get her exiled from Kervus by jumping Argoth earlier than planned then you can trick her into fucking off but that still leaves the Kervus Tribe there, seems to me either you get rid of the Kervus and are saddled with Arona, or get rid of Arona but end saddled with the Kervus, there ain't a way to get rid of both apparently.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Did that one last time, somehow she found her way into the bar in Hawkethorne, i'm guessing if you get her exiled from Kervus by jumping Argoth earlier than planned then you can trick her into fucking off but that still leaves the Kervus Tribe there, seems to me either you get rid of the Kervus and are saddled with Arona, or get rid of Arona but end saddled with the Kervus, there ain't a way to get rid of both apparently.
Sounds like that might be or has been a bug.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Seems like either when Ryn becomes queen or when she gets her new sets (don't remember which I began to notice), Harrick no longer gets summoned into combat.

Is this a feature (i.e. an explanation I might have missed earlier?) or is it possibly a bug?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Seems like either when Ryn becomes queen or when she gets her new sets (don't remember which I began to notice), Harrick no longer gets summoned into combat.

Is this a feature (i.e. an explanation I might have missed earlier?) or is it possibly a bug?
Summoning Harrick is one of the powers of her original set.

Reactions: NODOGAN and menatv

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
So, I was browsing Fen's site again, and saw on their twitter feed that Gardeforde is working on a concept for a new armor set for Atugia, with help from an artist. First off, finally new Atugia content confirmed. Second, I think it looks more badass than sexy (especially with the helmet) and Atugia herself looks way thiccer in the concept art, kinda like a strongwoman, so maybe a possible transformation for her, but most likely the artist took a lot of liberties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NODOGAN and M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So, I was browsing Fen's site again, and saw on their twitter feed that Gardeforde is working on a concept for a new armor set for Atugia, with help from an artist. First off, finally new Atugia content confirmed. Second, I think it looks more badass than sexy (especially with the helmet) and Atugia herself looks way thiccer in the concept art, kinda like a strongwoman, so maybe a possible transformation for her, but most likely the artist took a lot of liberties.
Armor probably just transforms her when she wears it Or maybe only way to get her armor is for her to transform into a berserk.. She looks more bulkier, has bigger tits and her face looks more manish/orcish.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Rocket tits.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Oh no, she's gained more than a foot of height. She'll be unstoppable now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bootyman

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I wonder at times which things are put in this game just to see what people will sexualise. I have strong suspicion with Infrith.
Guess we know who's getting content in May, thank you Wsan

View attachment 1138847
Does she still call it a conquest that you push her into, though?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The game is so incredibly dry these past few weeks that the forum thread itself is on life support too.

They're drip feeding content at this point.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes