HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
And now for some non-sexual adventuring while the code monkeys prepare a gigantic pile of catgirl lewds for you:

0.3.40 Patch Notes:

• You can now get a pair of new sets for Arona: one exclusive to her Exiled status (mirroring her Chieftain’s Bronze set) and another accessible only if you’ve taken Arona to one of the ghostly dungeons so she can become properly afraid of spookums. (Written by Balak)
  • Another step in Gweyr’s quest in the Rift has been added, this time taking place on a ship controlled by Tollus’s cult. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Squishy)
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Reactions: menatv

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
I played the first one and liked it but does this have enough content
This is still very open ended. What is "enough" content for you? CoC2 has like 4 finished zones to go through and also another that you can explore but that isn't quite finished yet, a bunch of quests, a few dungeons, quite a few people to bang (unless you're into manly men I suppose). It also has quite a lot of in my opinion frankly tedious exposition if you're into that as well.
I suspect you are literally the only person who can answer these questions you have posed for yourself so just try it and be ready to quit if you're not feeling it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So if i'm reading this correctly, you end up saddled with Arona one way or another? sounds like butchering her quest on purpose still ends with her as your companion, what with the whole "Exiled" route and everything, yet another freedom of choice taken from us it seems!
I for one would like to have a choice to get rid of her and the Orcs in general, not a fan of slave traders, oh well, at least Vaush and the Blacksmith chick are alright.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So if i'm reading this correctly, you end up saddled with Arona one way or another? sounds like butchering her quest on purpose still ends with her as your companion, what with the whole "Exiled" route and everything, yet another freedom of choice taken from us it seems!
I for one would like to have a choice to get rid of her and the Orcs in general, not a fan of slave traders, oh well, at least Vaush and the Blacksmith chick are alright.
I don't think you're obliged to recruit her? If you get her exiled she ends up at the tavern, but you can just leave her there AFAIK. But I haven't played that path so can't say for certain.

D

Deleted member 3463984

during her quest you can let the troll destroy the camp or get her exiled and tell her there's no bar in town

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Like SaulmanGoodman during her quest when she's dueling the chief sit back and watch then just ditch the place once the troll shows up and the troll will destroy the orc camp + Arona

• Red Heart
Reactions: Duke Greene

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

And now for some non-sexual adventuring while the code monkeys prepare a gigantic pile of catgirl lewds for you:

0.3.40 Patch Notes:

• You can now get a pair of new sets for Arona: one exclusive to her Exiled status (mirroring her Chieftain’s Bronze set) and another accessible only if you’ve taken Arona to one of the ghostly dungeons so she can become properly afraid of spookums. (Written by Balak)
  • Another step in Gweyr’s quest in the Rift has been added, this time taking place on a ship controlled by Tollus’s cult. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Squishy)

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I played the first one and liked it but does this have enough content
Well, here's what I wrote in the reviews section: "On its merits as a sequel, I give COC II two stars. While the interface and combat system have been improved, that's about it. It seems to be much less dynamic than its predecessor, which I put down to many of its contributors treating the game more like a creative writing project than a role-playing game. I certainly don't like my character's personality being fixed on a standard "hero" archetype. As a standalone, however, three stars seems appropriate. I've played better, but I've also played worse. If you go in with no expectations, it'll do."

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I know someone already asked above if this was a good game or not, but speaking as someone who loved the first CoC, does this game feature the same sorta content? (Or atleast is going in that direction?)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do we get Arona spooked by ghosts? How are the new sets compared to the 2 versions we already had?

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
What are the haunted dungeons? I don't recall lol. Wondering if I should jump back in or wait for more updates.
Just wait. Most of the latest patches have been mostly backend and/or small additions. Nothing really major has come down the pipes for a hot minute. What major content we have gotten has been incredibly... limited by Fenoxo's games standards.

This is one of those to give some time in the oven.

It's incredibly easy to burn out due to the encounter system not having a form of weighted encounters to prevent repeats when traversing the world, as well as a lot of scenes with a TON of writing that drifts into tedious to read territory, that doesn't really have variety or much choice to it (this is just my opinion, of course.)

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes