M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Got it. But how do I get a cock, while being female?
Fastest way, If you want your cock to match your species, is to use blue egg+ chestnut (balls)/turgid mushroom (cock). Another way is to use tf of your races, and use same reagents. If you want different cock, use TFs of other races. To increse cum production, use Virility Booster. Watch out, they also can increse your balls and cum production dramaticly. So save before doing more than one of them. If you want to increse Virility only, use blue potion/virility booster + motherwort.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, YEs, YES!!! Come to mama! Moira is so fucking good when she is on her A game!

Is that Elthara? Are we gonna get to knock her up?
Yes, it is her. And yes, she is carrying champions bastard. She is getting content for mayternity, maybe tied to wayfort. May is a time of the year where this game focuses on some pregnancy content.

Last edited:

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I looked at the wiki and some perks/scenes have the requirement "Must not be impotent". Is it actually possible to become impotent or is that just TODO related?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I looked at the wiki and some perks/scenes have the requirement "Must not be impotent". Is it actually possible to become impotent or is that just TODO related?
no idea, as far a i know there's a potion that can turn you sterile/infertile tho

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
If by that they mean infertile, then yeah.
I would assume not, they say "Sterile" for men and "Infertile" for women, and I've never heard "impotent" used to describe barren women.
Then again the wiki itself is pretty fuckin awful so anything goes.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I would assume not, they say "Sterile" for men and "Infertile" for women, and I've never heard "impotent" used to describe barren women.
Then again the wiki itself is pretty fuckin awful so anything goes.
Yeah, it is a fucking mess. I stopped using it when the article on save editing (the only useful one) got nuked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smegmaboyo

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It would certainly explain why if you change a single hair on your character's testicle via save editing he throws up a big, non-removable "THIS SAVE HAS BEEN EDITED" on every one you load and every single subsequent one.

One imagines he coded that pop-up while seething as well.
I enjoy this game but to this day i can't see that without saying "well FUCK YOU TOO SAVIN!" every single time without fail...doesn't help i'm a massive compulsive saver in all games i play where you can save whenever you want XD

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
It would certainly explain why if you change a single hair on your character's testicle via save editing he throws up a big, non-removable "THIS SAVE HAS BEEN EDITED" on every one you load and every single subsequent one.

One imagines he coded that pop-up while seething as well.
Oh my god, it really does this? It's so fucking petty! :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes