VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
The dev response regarding the annoying 'save edited' message was:
"The reasoning though is that once you modify any values directly, we're no longer dealing with stuff in the game's control. Some things may be harmless edits, and some things might cause your game to crash. If someone reports a bug and their save has been edited, and the bug is due to a certain value on their character that shouldn't be there, then yeah I just disregard it. This has been useful when people do things like setting body parts to things that aren't supported, or people editing their stats or level higher, or setting corruption to be negative, or making their armor slot empty, etc. If I didn't know that they edited their save, I might waste hours trying to find what bug in the code was setting these things to bad values."
Of course none of this explains why the message has to be so intrusive and why it has to be clicked through every. Single. Time. I'd have thought that maybe the edited saves could have a simple icon or etc marking them as such on the save select screen but then again I guess I'm not a brain genius like Savin and friends.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The dev response regarding the annoying 'save edited' message was:
"The reasoning though is that once you modify any values directly, we're no longer dealing with stuff in the game's control. Some things may be harmless edits, and some things might cause your game to crash. If someone reports a bug and their save has been edited, and the bug is due to a certain value on their character that shouldn't be there, then yeah I just disregard it. This has been useful when people do things like setting body parts to things that aren't supported, or people editing their stats or level higher, or setting corruption to be negative, or making their armor slot empty, etc. If I didn't know that they edited their save, I might waste hours trying to find what bug in the code was setting these things to bad values."
Wow, that is perfectly understandable and sound reasoning on Savin' part.
At least, that's what I would say if this weren't the variable used to determine an edited save:
screen3.png
Now, I'm not saying that Savin really wasn't motivated by morons posting bug reports with edited saves, but he can't seem to help being a salty little bitch about it.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You know, there's a difference between "muscular", "athletic/lean", and "stick woman drawn with only abs so she can be called 'muscular'".
It's a pet peeve of mines, people calling anything with any bit of muscular under "muscular" when other builds exists. I know people out there like 'muscle girls' but it kind of defeats the point by calling someone muscular when its an athletic build. Come on, guys. Like for fuck's sake, how did you confuse a plump harpy matron as 'muscular'?
I'm not mad, I'm just very tired at this happening nearly every single time at various media.
I mostly just don't like the head. They went different ways with Lupines so far and now this chiwawa shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only 1 I can impregnate, really. If there's 1 thing I can do for Etheryn, it's not actually impregnate 1 of the monsters who abused her. Hethia would have been good, but she's mean in the bedroom, too, so to Hell with her.
Yeah, it is a fucking mess. I stopped using it when the article on save editing (the only useful one) got nuked.
I never understood how they get rid of pages that don't seem to have anything wrong with them or have very little that's incorrect.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You know what my awful cheat was for a long time? Making Cait thin. Of course, that's probably a huge crime to that team, as well as the later 1, putting Etheryn's confidence back down to 74, so zey'd stop sexually harassing me. Just realistic to me, anyway. You don't undo that kind and degree of systematic abuse past that level at all with a few hugs and a teddy bear.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wow, that is perfectly understandable and sound reasoning on Savin' part.
At least, that's what I would say if this weren't the variable used to determine an edited save:
View attachment 1132348
Now, I'm not saying that Savin really wasn't motivated by morons posting bug reports with edited saves, but he can't seem to help being a salty little bitch about it.
Salty little bitch is just his neutral mood at this point. I've come to expect it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Actually, on the subject of save editing, does anybody know what controls that popup? Originally, changing the "hash" variable was supposed to get rid of it, but I guess Savin got wise to that and implemented a new system somewhere along the way. I'm not a cheater, Savin. I just wanna make a few innocent cosmetic adjustments.

Reactions: NODOGAN

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 1133237
idr this being talked about here, but aparently there are/were plans for Kyioko to become a deity of sorts.
Fucking lmao. I think Taoth or whatever got abandoned, but the fact that Tobs even thought of this as an actual thing at some point shows what Tobs thinks of all his characters. Everything he writes just has to be special.

D

Deleted member 3463984

View attachment 1133237
idr this being talked about here, but aparently there are/were plans for Kyioko to become a deity of sorts.
If I had to guess, that's probably going to be moved to kinu while the PC watches and congratulates her or something like that because any hint that the PC might have any importance is too much of a power fantasy for the writers.
On an unrelated note, where did confused get the idea that most companions are normal people? The only normal ones are Berwyn, Brint/enne, and maybe Azzyran. Everyone else is some form of royalty, Secret agent-turned former demon cultist, or nigh-immortal undead creature.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
If I had to guess, that's probably going to be moved to kinu while the PC watches and congratulates her or something like that because any hint that the PC might have any importance is too much of a power fantasy for the writers.
On an unrelated note, where did confused get the idea that most companions are normal people? The only normal ones are Berwyn, Brint/enne, and maybe Azzyran. Everyone else is some form of royalty, Secret agent-turned former demon cultist, or nigh-immortal undead creature.
Ye but they have normal capabilities instead of being gods, can def see what he means there

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The PC already is a power fantasy, Kas is interested in us due to our special ass soul. This entire goddamn game is a power fantasy. Everyone worships your dick. Everyone treats you special. Keros sucks our dick (not literally) to be his champion. Arguments about "pc being too much of a power fantasy" are always in vain, because that's the point of the game and it's what the PC is.

Drawing arbitrary lines where "oh this is too much" is kinda stupid if you're just gonna make Kinu or Kiyoko super speehshul for no reason.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Fucking lmao. I think Taoth or whatever got abandoned, but the fact that Tobs even thought of this as an actual thing at some point shows what Tobs thinks of all his characters. Everything he writes just has to be special.
Thankfully, somebody on the team has the good goddamn sense to smack Tobs on the nose when his ideas are especially awful.

Reactions: NODOGAN
D

Deleted member 3463984

Is this actually worth playing
It's kind of fun but a lot of your enjoyment will hinge on if you like specific characters (namely cait, etheryn, kiyoko and kitsunefag stuff, brint/enne, etc.) that tend to get more content than anyone else. Most characters are female with some futa and a few males, with only a portion of those having repeatable sex scenes. There are a few furries but most characters and races are monster girls or generic fantasy races.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Is this actually worth playing
As everyone here is an avid player, waiting each week with weighted breath for next patch, you really should know what answer you are going to get. All I can say is, with everyones opinion in mind, no!

No but seriously, give it a shot. It has it cons as it sometimes feel like you are being to railroaded into specific path. Some characters can also suck/not be your cup of tea. But at same time, there is enough content for you to find something you (really, really like), has constant updates as I said and is pretty unique to almost everything else you can find on this site. The biggest hurdal is that it is almost all text, with pictures there to either paint the scene or show of the characters. But there also advantages to it as being easier to picture yourself doing the act if you get into it, allows for fun if somewhat limited character creation and makes content more easier to pump out. And there is some fun, if basic RPG combat on top of it all.

So in the end, it is free (especially if you are dirty pirate from F95 as in you get game content ment for patreons early). So you got nothing to lose expect time.

Edit: Forget what you should expect. Well, it is mostly girls with vaginas. There are men and dickgirls but all of them get less love. There are furries but a lot of the characters are just humans with animal feutures. When it comes to NPCs, some fuck everyone, a lot of them are all about you and there a lot inbetween. Content is just as varied. There is a lot of vanilla sexual scenes, but there are also a lot of more sexual acts aimed at more specific audience. But as I said, a lot of it is so varied. So as long as you into girls with vaginas, you should like it.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes