Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah same, I'm fine with ears or tails or whatever and any more is usually turn-off but there is a distinct lack of ripped ass women in this game. Like..Brienne, Kas...the elven queen, Jaelyn, I think, and we are done? Arona is too flabby.
That newish bunnygirl (Bev?) and...Hashat? I don't remember what Hashat's bust looks like but I know she's supposed to be the strong dommy type.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
OK, so I compiled all the women that have muscles/athletic (as in you can see that they work out) build in there busts alone. They may wary in terms of size/muscle mass, but I think I did a fine enough job.

Sigrune,Suzan, Arona, Brienne, Atugia, Lupine Warrior, Janeen, Kas, Jaelyn, Hellhound, Hashat (moira version), Gytha, Grettle, Gweyr, Fritte, Byvernia, Azy, Alissa (demon form), Atheldred, Ragnild, Alante,Mare Guards, Gloria and Zo.

Out of those, trully ripped are Hellhound, Alissa,Atulgia, Byvernia, Zo, Eryka, Atheldred, Sigrune, Suzan, Brienne, Gloria.
Arona and Hashat would also be there if go by there description.

Now, I am not sure what people here consider ripped by female standards, but I feel like the woman of the marches are pretty well of when it comes there athletic abilities.

Here are the busts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
OK, so I compiled all the women that have muscles/athletic (as in you can see that they work out) built in there busts alone. They may wary in terms of size/muscle mass, but I think I did a fine enough job.

Sigrune,Suzan, Arona, Brienne, Atugia, Lupine Warrior, Janeen, Kas, Jaelyn, Hellhound, Hashat (moira version), Gytha, Grettle, Gweyr, Fritte, Byvernia, Azy, Alissa (demon form), Atheldred, Ragnild, Alante,Mare Guards, Gloria and Zo.

Out of those, trully ripped are Hellhound, Alissa,Atulgia, Byvernia, Zo, Eryka, Atheldred, Sigrune, Suzan, Brienne, Gloria.

Now, I am not sure what people here consider ripped by female standards, but I feel like the woman of the marches are pretty well of when it comes there athletic abilities.

Here are the busts
Who's that first centaur? Alante is the name? Never saw her in game, something to come with Khor'Minos?

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
So my character's belly rating keeps increasing, and personally Im not a fan of being overweight, I like to stay toned, shit like that. How do I keep that? Or decrease the belly rating?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
That newish bunnygirl (Bev?) and...Hashat? I don't remember what Hashat's bust looks like but I know she's supposed to be the strong dommy type.
Which reminds me, is there any anal scenes planned for Hashat and M/T PC? She literally destroyed Etheryn's butt and ask for the PC to be equipped with a 'gina bugs me for some reason.

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
Who's that first centaur? Alante is the name? Never saw her in game, something to come with Khor'Minos?
I believe you can in fact encounter her ingame right now it's just that she's a one-off encounter in the zone east of town and all you do is talk at each other for a couple of sentences. She's wearing armour in said scene, so you might not recognise her. You walk in on her killing a giant IIRC if that helps you remember.
I believe she introduces herself as a vassal of the ruler of Khor'Minos so I presume her content will be expanded when the city becomes available, yes.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
OK, so I compiled all the women that have muscles/athletic (as in you can see that they work out) built in there busts alone. They may wary in terms of size/muscle mass, but I think I did a fine enough job.

Here are the busts
I'd add Gianna into this since she's the only one that gives a negative modifier anytime you have sex with her due to how rough and buff she is from her description.

gianna_nude.Moira.0.png

Reactions: Dwemer

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So my character's belly rating keeps increasing, and personally Im not a fan of being overweight, I like to stay toned, shit like that. How do I keep that? Or decrease the belly rating?
You sure you don't got any items that give body transformations? Like the ring that increases breast size with each crit.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Maybe you're pregnant? Check the appearance screen, if your belly description is a seperate paragraph you're pregnant, if not try the gym.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
You know, there's a difference between "muscular", "athletic/lean", and "stick woman drawn with only abs so she can be called 'muscular'".
It's a pet peeve of mines, people calling anything with any bit of muscular under "muscular" when other builds exists. I know people out there like 'muscle girls' but it kind of defeats the point by calling someone muscular when its an athletic build. Come on, guys. Like for fuck's sake, how did you confuse a plump harpy matron as 'muscular'?
I'm not mad, I'm just very tired at this happening nearly every single time at various media.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwemer

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Which reminds me, is there any anal scenes planned for Hashat and M/T PC? She literally destroyed Etheryn's butt and ask for the PC to be equipped with a 'gina bugs me for some reason.
I have no idea. If you know her author you might be able to look up if they have a Hashat doc or something.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You know, there's a difference between "muscular", "athletic/lean", and "stick woman drawn with only abs so she can be called 'muscular'".
It's a pet peeve of mines, people calling anything with any bit of muscular under "muscular" when other builds exists. I know people out there like 'muscle girls' but it kind of defeats the point by calling someone muscular when its an athletic build. Come on, guys. Like for fuck's sake, how did you confuse a plump harpy matron as 'muscular'?
I'm not mad, I'm just very tired at this happening nearly every single time at various media.
Maybe he got confused with the other harpy boss?

harpyWingleader_nude.DCL.0.png

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes