M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
God fucking damnit. Another bara man feminization, we fucking hate to see it
You will still get to fuck him in the city if I remember right. Still, Hirrud really? I feel sorry for the poor fool whos job is it to make male Hirrurd fuckable. Especially considering his personality and looks. Muscles are one things, chubby buff is another..Like, can you picture him fucking anyone that is not a girl with vagina? Especially since he is going to probably be a dom, so it is even more no from me.

Edit: I know that some people are worried about TF bloat. As in having many different transformations but not being supported past 2 scenes. Like In TiTS and CoC. Being a taur, naga, having a cunt tail or anything more complex than having pair of legs, hands and a head.While yes, from that perspective it can be seen as dangerous, Savin and Co. seem firmly against that approach to TFs. It is bipedal or nothing. If they can not be bother to add honey based cum/milk, do you really think they will add anything more complex?Which, while it my suck for people that really like to go wild on TFs or just like playing as horses, it is for the best. They will not only need to track less scene posibilities but it also means that what they add can be more easily controlled.
And I do have to say, this is probably my favorite TF system out of 3. Especially with new appearance screen, salon and cosmetics. It just becomes easier to customize your PC just enough for you to get clearer picture of them

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
And I do have to say, this is probably my favorite TF system out of 3. Especially with new appearance screen, saloon and cosmetics. It just becomes easier to customize your PC just enough for you to get clearer picture of them
Which one are you talking about exactly? don't remember going to a saloon to fix my TFs even thought i've played most of these games, have i been doing it wrong?
btw i agree Woe is he who has to do male Hirrud sex scenes...specially when you consider he was hinted at being limp dick permanently/cannot get it hard, that's gonna be quite the "creative writting" challenge.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Which one are you talking about exactly? don't remember going to a saloon to fix my TFs even thought i've played most of these games, have i been doing it wrong?
btw i agree Woe is he who has to do male Hirrud sex scenes...specially when you consider he was hinted at being limp dick permanently/cannot get it hard, that's gonna be quite the "creative writting" challenge.
Salon does not give you TFs. I just allows for more customization. Getting the eye color, hair lenght and color right for my champions goes a long way for my immersion.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I gotta say, I was skeptical of the salon at first, but it's actually a pretty good addition with some neat new features. 8/10

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I gotta say, I was skeptical of the salon at first, but it's actually a pretty good addition with some neat new features. 8/10
So is it like in the newest version or what? i admittingly skipped the last update so idk yet.

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Was bored and was going through the files and saw that there were nudes of Navera and Lumia, so was wondering did I miss an update where you can fuck them? or did they just add it there in preparations for when they actually write the scene?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Was bored and was going through the files and saw that there were nudes of Navera and Lumia, so was wondering did I miss an update where you can fuck them? or did they just add it there in preparations for when they actually write the scene?
Its just added in preparation for future content there's no scenes for those two yet. Like Infrith's preggo content has been in the game files for over a year but only recently her content was added.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So I was checking the twitter feed on Fen's site (which is shit 95% of the time btw) and saw that B posted Zo's busts. Not as shit as the one pic we got from DCL at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow holy shit that nude.

Something about ripped but still feminine women, man.

Some people have mentioned that they don't like the portraits, and want them gone in general. But for me, they really make or break a character. Sure "use your imagination" and all, but it gets very tiring reading through bad appearance prose, and none of the writers are any good at it.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh yeah. I admit that I'm not usually into full furry characters (depends on how they're drawn personally), but her busts look damn good.
Yeah same, I'm fine with ears or tails or whatever and any more is usually turn-off but there is a distinct lack of ripped ass women in this game. Like..Brienne, Kas...the elven queen, Jaelyn, I think, and we are done? Arona is too flabby.

Edit: This is kinda funny. The artist drew her as super ripped, but her ingame description says she isn't particularly muscular other than the abs.

If this is what the artist thinks isn't "particulary muscular", they've never worked out a day in their life.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN and Mandoto
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes