Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
I couldn't care less about anything kitsune-related. I want them to finish the Ahmri quest already.
I do too but since there's a higher chance of there being more kitsune content update, so I've just decided to try and find something to look forward to in that mess
Especially now that tobs has officially joined the staff, the kitsune updates is probably gonna keep on being chugged out

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I do too but since there's a higher chance of there being more kitsune content update, so I've just decided to try and find something to look forward to in that mess
Especially now that tobs has officially joined the staff, the kitsune updates is probably gonna keep on being chugged out
Feelsbad, the content scale of the Kitsune compared to pretty much everything else is astronomical. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kitsune storyline (which is supposed to be a side plot) ends up having more content than Khor'Minos, or even the entirety of locations we visit through the main story.

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Feelsbad, the content scale of the Kitsune compared to pretty much everything else is astronomical. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kitsune storyline (which is supposed to be a side plot) ends up having more content than Khor'Minos, or even the entirety of locations we visit through the main story.
I feel like the moment the kitsune country is implemented, it's gonna become the new stage for the main story and then it'll only be kitsune content from then on...

Reactions: Dwemer

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Oh god, that's going to be a thing? They might as well put the entire game on Tobs now.
considering the fact that the whole thing about the kitsune is that they worship the old country and how one of them (Nakano) has his whole back story related to that place, Lore wise its just a step past komari's torii gate so it seems like Tobs been planning to add it from the beginning

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
The dev doesn't hang here. Try the forums at fenoxo dot com if you want to get in touch with them.

CoC is probably not getting ported any time soon. For now, you can try downloading a standalone flash player from the adobe website to play it with.
Thanks for he info XD.

Reactions: gregers

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
considering the fact that the whole thing about the kitsune is that they worship the old country and how one of them (Nakano) has his whole back story related to that place, Lore wise its just a step past komari's torii gate so it seems like Tobs been planning to add it from the beginning
Don't forget that they will also have dicks larger than their heads. I wonder if that would be lore related...

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'd like to believe that that isn't going to happen, but I'm a glass half-empty kind of guy.

melia_strivana

Feb 3, 2021
It's an amaizing game, everyone can play it if they want and there are a lot of fetishes. The only flaw I could find in this game is the actions that a woman MC can't perform without having a dick. For a lot of femdoms ,who don't want to play a futa, it would be good to maybe implant a strap on in the game or something.. but it's a rally good game , I recommend !

D

Deleted member 3463984

It's an amaizing game, everyone can play it if they want and there are a lot of fetishes. The only flaw I could find in this game is the actions that a woman MC can't perform without having a dick. For a lot of femdoms ,who don't want to play a futa, it would be good to maybe implant a strap on in the game or something.. but it's a rally good game , I recommend !
The game isn't very good but magic strapons are intended to be released in the future.

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone know if we'll get any content with Nelia? or even her children?
Been waiting for some content on her for a while now but haven't heard any news at all

Reactions: NODOGAN

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Been waiting for some content on her for a while now but haven't heard any news at all
I've heard yes but it's not a priority and not currently being worked on.

0139c2d743997c17506d6d89f2ba2ae8.png

Slightly related: In that same thread, someone mentioned Tobs was okay with people submitting PC with Nakano content (will only work if it makes sense in your game state, obvs if he's Kinu's fiance that's a no-go). I know yall hate him but I'll take what I can get. I've thought about it and I don't think he's a self-insert (trope-y and has the potential to surpass the PC in strength? yah) mainly because in his bad end he has a...flaw. He likes to write poetry but everyone in the den thinks it sucks (and I'm pretty sure he himself knows it needs work). I cannot see Tobs being so self-aware and willing to be self-deprecating, that he would self-insert as a character who gets made fun of for his writing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M0nte

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Her son I believe is in Minatour city, Nelia herself is on the far end for scenes since her main purpose is to tease the player for now on.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I hope there's some decent content in the next update. We're in desperate need of new conversation topics.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else feels that as a Thief you should be allowed to learn "Pocket Sand" on the premise that it's funny to throw sand at the face of the final boss same way Cultists do to you countless times?

Hell i'd settle for learning it with Mirror Stance from those very same cultists, YES i would literaly fight cultists nonstop till i managed to get hit by it and learn it (Too bad the ancient ways of the Pocket Sand are too complicated for the feeble mind of our PC and thus it's impossible to learn.)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone else feels that as a Thief you should be allowed to learn "Pocket Sand" on the premise that it's funny to throw sand at the face of the final boss same way Cultists do to you countless times?
Hell i'd settle for learning it with Mirror Stance from those very same cultists, YES i would literaly fight cultists nonstop till i managed to get hit by it and learn it (Too bad the ancient ways of the Pocket Sand are too complicated for the feeble mind of our PC and thus it's impossible to learn.)
Probably the limited inventory space. The MC just hasn't got room for all that sand in their pockets—they're already crammed with eggs, odd potions, rocks, and wood.

Reactions: Dwemer and B2B2

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Probably the limited inventory space. The MC just hasn't got room for all that sand in their pockets—they're already crammed with eggs, odd potions, rocks, and wood.
Level 6 thief skill Estrus Flask would beg to differ about that inventory limit xD

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes