Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Well, those quest added in 0.3.40 were boring as f-. Arona doesn't even have any other graphics for those armor sets...

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Another update with jack shit for content with the promise of "we're updating the tech bro".

I think Fen went for like almost half a year at one time with the promise of "updating the tech" for his own game.
And still didn't finish the port so we could just fuck off and jerk our dick to a tree or something. Even the tits public patch is dull.

Reactions: Dwemer

James3

Dec 12, 2018
>catgirl
fuck
What gets me is, cat girls are usually liked relating to thinness but most of them are wide in this, not even Amazon-type big, as has been seen in a couple other things, just BBW/major Hour-glass style.
In the winter city there's a dungeon full of horny ghosts. I've no idea if that counts.
You're forced to take just the elves, so not likely to count. Does the cow smith count? That's the only 1 besides the Lupine fort I can think of that you can take the companions in.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You're forced to take just the elves, so not likely to count. Does the cow smith count? That's the only 1 besides the Lupine fort I can think of that you can take the companions in.
I don't remember a cow smith?

1618164857884.png

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
That's the Winter City dungeon quest, unless I'm mistaken. On which I don't believe you can bring Arona anyway, so no idea how that would work.
What the heck? You have a set party for that one its like its defining feature. Literally how could they forget this?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
That's the Winter City dungeon quest, unless I'm mistaken. On which I don't believe you can bring Arona anyway, so no idea how that would work.
What the heck? You have a set party for that one its like its defining feature. Literally how could they forget this?
They answered about it here so just have her in your party when going inside the palace I guess

ml,dsmac,.png

Reactions: M0nte and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
They answered about it here so just have her in your party when going inside the palace I guess

View attachment 1137128
Thanks. I still don't have a save from that far back and not going to start a new game just for the sake of picking up that extra bit of kit. It'll just have to wait I guess.

Anyone who got the gear want to share how it works?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
They really should've added a persistent ghost enemy encounter alongside her new set, I doubt anyone cares enough to dig up an old save or start a new game for a set of companion armor.
Only way it really makes sense is if they know they've got a new ghost encounter coming down the pipe very soon and wanted to get this in place before then. Otherwise it's just plain weird.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Only way it really makes sense is if they know they've got a new ghost encounter coming down the pipe very soon and wanted to get this in place before then. Otherwise it's just plain weird.
They could've easily copy pasted the move set/battle text from one of the generic ghost encounters from either the Fort or the Crypt, added it to a generic encounter in a more general area (like a patrol of the ghostly lupines from Fort Marrok that could be found in the foothills), then just add a flag for Arona to be able to get the new set after said encounter. This way people don't have to go back to a previous save or start over just for a different companion set.

It really wouldn't be that hard, just borrow from the previous content, write a paragraph introducing the new battle and another at the end of the battle, then code it in. This was clearly a huge oversight by the staff, but I'm not really surprised by that anymore.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
anyone know what items that needed for the sacrificial things on the fire temple? and also how do you finish the arona quest " I ain't afraid no ghost " ?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes