gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What type of sadistic blue balling cunt would do such a thing? I remember in the first CoC you could shag pretty much all of your children if you wanted to. Why must Savin be such a brain dead dick bag as to not let you make loop de loops with your family tree? Are we truly living in the darkest timeline where this shit happens and FoE is canned? Because if so all I have to say to this horseshit is "thanks" Obama.
Let me introduce you to the towering brain genius that is The Observer. A good 200 of the previous 270 pages are people shitting on his writing.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Let me introduce you to the towering brain genius that is The Observer. A good 200 of the previous 270 pages are people shitting on his writing.
Isn't this the same guy who wrote the Gwyn scenes where she pretends your her dad when you fuck her? So he is fine with pseudo incest but heaven forbid you do exactly what Gwyn wants her old man to do to her to your slutsune daughter. Does he have a hate boner for actual incest or does he just like the taste of his own colon?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
This thread anytime Cait appears in the update change log

View attachment 1150036
Me when they shoved DCL's Cait down our throats after just 1 transformative.
Some of the image file names have been changed, so if you're copy/pasting replacement images from a separate folder like I am, you'll have to do some of them manually.
How do they react to people bitching on their forums about taking Cheshire's Cait away after a single change, anyway? The stubbornness it must take to know it's good for advertising, but take it away that quickly.

How do you mean? What does a Boreal Elf TF do for Etheryn?
Marriage requirement by the kingdom? Could be just as much one for impregnating Elthara or getting with the dusky one at all, too.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Marriage requirement by the kingdom? Could be just as much one for impregnating Elthara or getting with the dusky one at all, too.
I doubt that would occur, I was just making a stupid joke about how elf shit (especially etheryn) has hijacked the game.

Jun 28, 2019
Isn't this the same guy who wrote the Gwyn scenes where she pretends your her dad when you fuck her? So he is fine with pseudo incest but heaven forbid you do exactly what Gwyn wants her old man to do to her to your slutsune daughter. Does he have a hate boner for actual incest or does he just like the taste of his own colon?
Doesn't Patreon have rules against incest content? Not sure if I'm misremembering, but I'm pretty sure that incest won't be in this game at all because of that. Sucks because of how much of it was in the original CoC, kinda makes this game feel like a downgrade by comparison.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Doesn't Patreon have rules against incest content? Not sure if I'm misremembering, but I'm pretty sure that incest won't be in this game at all because of that. Sucks because of how much of it was in the original CoC, kinda makes this game feel like a downgrade by comparison.
I know they have rules against it but plenty of other developers still have it such as Inceton, Westane, GZone, Vinfamy, Vren, Innoxia and Maverick to name a few who do so openly and without issue. Hell they could just have it hidden behind a cheat code like Runey does with the twins in Harem Hotel. Savin is a fucking pussy and a moron if he is avoiding incest because of that and with the corruption being in the title and breeding being a core fetish/feature of the game incest is an obvious must. I quite enjoyed what I have played and I especially enjoyed the prequel, I just wish this game would live up to its full potential instead of being a huge fucking let down.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Just downloaded the newest version.

What is the name of the item for Elf transformation? I don't think I've seen 'frosty flowers' anywhere and exploring just seems to end with combat encounters.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Just downloaded the newest version.

What is the name of the item for Elf transformation? I don't think I've seen 'frosty flowers' anywhere and exploring just seems to end with combat encounters.
ice rose, the cat traveling merchant sells them

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Nope. She is included specifically so you can't fuck her. The writer wants to teach us all a very important lesson or something.
That's not the part that's full of shit. I can understand someone wanting to not do incest. The bull-shit part is there are scenes of her looking lewd and getting the shit fucked out of her all over official areas like her wiki page and major parts of the forums. Imagine how this looks to people who don't want sex stuff with her, as well.

Reactions: nevion

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok so it's not that big of a deal but I found it funny so here it is : they've called a GREATAXE "Nightfang" , they looked at a greataxe and thought that thing look like a fang. I know weapon name in fantasy is kind of a meme sometimes but here I don't know if they parody themselves or if they just don't care about their "quality writing".
Once again not a big deal but I had a good laugh (not sure if it was intended)

• Haha
Reactions: throbzombie

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
That's not the part that's full of shit. I can understand someone wanting to not do incest. The bull-shit part is there are scenes of her looking lewd and getting the shit fucked out of her all over official areas like her wiki page and major parts of the forums. Imagine how this looks to people who don't want sex stuff with her, as well.
That's what baffles me, I can understand wanting to create a more wholesome parent daughter relationship without sex but then there are adult Kinu scene that pop without notice when you go to kyoko or go to the den that depict her romance and sexual relationship. Then there is the art of kinu getting railed but yeah they absolutely don't want to sexualize her.

Reactions: OofSs and nevion

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I know they have rules against it but plenty of other developers still have it such as Inceton, Westane, GZone, Vinfamy, Vren, Innoxia and Maverick to name a few who do so openly and without issue.
I don't know about the others, but Lilith's Throne is no longer on Patreon for that very reason. Also, as has been explained to me, it's only parental incest that they have a problem with, which is stupid, but whatever.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's what baffles me, I can understand wanting to create a more wholesome parent daughter relationship without sex but then there are adult Kinu scene that pop without notice when you go to kyoko or go to the den that depict her romance and sexual relationship. Then there is the art of kinu getting railed but yeah they absolutely don't want to sexualize her.
That's the point. The writer doesn't just want to write a wholesome parent-daughter dynamic, he explicitly and specifically wants to spite the player by having her be sexualized but not sexable. It's not a bug it's a feature.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
That's the point. The writer doesn't just want to write a wholesome parent-daughter dynamic, he explicitly and specifically wants to spite the player by having her be sexualized but not sexable. It's not a bug it's a feature.
Well, anyone with an account on their forums feel free to point out that they're punishing the people who feel the way they do, too, since they wouldn't want to see that shit.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I don't like the whole fox jazz either which is why I've skipped it altogether, but TOBS did write Evelyn and I think she's dope. I'd be down with getting a whole lot more of her but I get that there are probably quite a few people who aren't into that.

Also as people have mentioned, what content gets put in is very much dependent on what Patreons vote for unless you're willing to submit your own work to be added although I'm not sure if I could jerk off to something I wrote myself. Seems...idk... just weird knowing I wrote it. Feel like I'd be dissecting my syntax and grammar with my dick out instead of enjoying to scene you know. :confused:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't like the whole fox jazz either which is why I've skipped it altogether, but TOBS did write Evelyn and I think she's dope. I'd be down with getting a whole lot more of her but I get that there are probably quite a few people who aren't into that.

Also as people have mentioned, what content gets put in is very much dependent on what Patreons vote for unless you're willing to submit your own work to be added although I'm not sure if I could jerk off to something I wrote myself. Seems...idk... just weird knowing I wrote it. Feel like I'd be dissecting my syntax and grammar with my dick out instead of enjoying to scene you know. :confused:
Yeah, there was another game uploaded here recently where the dev self-inserted themselves as the MC, and it opens with the dev having a sex dream about his own characters. That was just ... odd.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know about the others, but Lilith's Throne is no longer on Patreon for that very reason. Also, as has been explained to me, it's only parental incest that they have a problem with, which is stupid, but whatever.
I didn't know LT was removed from Patreon but Inceton has a game in active development at the moment that has mother/son incest as well as brother/sister incest and they are yet to be removed from Patreon. I have checked their website and they have a hard ban on direct relative incest which is BS since in TiTs you can bang your sister.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes