moobere

Jun 5, 2017
So, CoC was furries everywhere. TiTS is a futa space furry bonanza. CoC2 feels like it's going where non-trap male MCs are little more than a technically supported second class afterthought. TiTS got a little borderline at points, but not like this. The first CoC had a pretty decent balance between top/bottom content and didn't assume bottom scenes meant feminization by default, but now? CoC2 has this nasty habit of making M on M or Futa on M into a rather loathsome thing from the very start. Reads like it's inconceivable that a bi/gay male might have any pride in themselves whatsoever, with a suggestion that clinging to it is some kind of mistake.

Much as people want to bash on TiTS, it's better than this. CoC and TiTS are sexualized to hell and back with some downright freaky shit in there, but I never got left with an impression like CoC2 tries to stamp.
Stating most of this games content (like 90%) is submitted by the community, For TiTs and CoC 1 & 2. Its more of what people commision and want to write that makes it into the game, B is writing a male for TiTs atm and William. has wrote a pure female for TiTs thats been approved for the game. There is no lack of it. Just not alot of it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there some way to raise lust defence? The damage I take doesn't seem to be effected by my armour or my stats, which means that no matter how high my level gets, I still go down to random bees or harpies because they do unmitigated damage.

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Is there some way to raise lust defence? The damage I take doesn't seem to be effected by my armour or my stats, which means that no matter how high my level gets, I still go down to random bees or harpies because they do unmitigated damage.
Lust resist comes from the willpower stat. Its not very effective though since even if you have very high willpower, lust attacks are still very powerful.

I suggest that you take Bolstering Dance Stance (Charmer lvl 1 skill) and have decent amount of Presence stat so you can recover the Resolve you lost from lust attacks. While you lose your [At-will] skill slot, its definitely worth it considering how almost all enemies has a Resolve damage skill.

P.s. your Presence stat increases the attack damage of your teammates as well so its a very useful stat to invest on.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Lust resist comes from the willpower stat. Its not very effective though since even if you have very high willpower, lust attacks are still very powerful.

I suggest that you take Bolstering Dance Stance (Charmer lvl 1 skill) and have decent amount of Presence stat so you can recover the Resolve you lost from lust attacks. While you lose your [At-will] skill slot, its definitely worth it considering how almost all enemies has a Resolve damage skill.

P.s. your Presence stat increases the attack damage of your teammates as well so its a very useful stat to invest on.
Can you even use cross-class skills, or does that make Charmer the only viable build?
I rember trying to slot a thief skill before and it not working, but that might be because I was misunderstanding how the skills work anyway.

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Can you even use cross-class skills, or does that make Charmer the only viable build?
I rember trying to slot a thief skill before and it not working, but that might be because I was misunderstanding how the skills work anyway.
Back then it doesn't work but cross skills is possible now. I think it got added around the time level 4 got released. While I do think charmer is the best class thanks to its passive and the fact that I like playing support in rpgs, other classes are still pretty good.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
A game parallel to CoC? sounds good. Hopefully, it doesn't turn into "Inconsequential Dickgirls: The Game" like TiTS ultimately became. And hopefully, it actually gets finished unlike the original.
I followed the mods for a while... CoC 2 has a lot to live up to...

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Only complaint is I'm not a fan of the travel mechanics. I liked the first games travel system a bit more.
I like the ability of the first game to go directly to a city, but looking around for a new location was significantly worse. Nothing fun about checking the desert 30 times until Tel'Adre finally shows up.

Reactions: Lewd_chan

AssHat9

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry to bother anyone, but would anyone happen to have a Mac version of the latest build?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You can play it with any current browser, download the latest and open the index.html from CoC2_028/resources/app/index.html

Reactions: badnboujee

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
new versions out if anyone has it
here are the patch notes
0.2.9 Patch Notes:

• A new but optional female companion is available! Find the hidden cave in South Harvest Valley while Brint is in your party and pay attention to the quest. You might want to keep a save before you go in there! ( )
  • June, a femboi lupine seeking massive gains (of your cummies) has been added to the gym. (Also written by Wsan. Man hiring that guy was a good idea, good job me. Also, coded by Coolmn.)
  • You can get an extra chunk of storage out of the Ruined Wayfort after the alraune boss.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes