anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ugh... As far as I remember not even CoC or TiTS was this bad...
You're right, they weren't. But TiTs had more than CoC, and now CoC II has more than TiTs. If they follow the progression their next game will be 98% futa, 1.999% male and 0.001% female. ;)

Reactions: lewdviticus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ugh... As far as I remember not even CoC or TiTS was this bad...
You do know 90% of the women in TiTS are futa?

Someone counted, there are only like 4 normal women.

It's also never going to stop. Not only do the guys running it not come here they have their kink that brings them in 30k+ a month. Pretty sure they will take that over someone saying stop on a pirate site.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
You're right, they weren't. But TiTs had more than CoC, and now CoC II has more than TiTs. If they follow the progression their next game will be 98% futa, 1.999% male and 0.001% female. ;)
I really hope not... I mean, I'd still play games like CoC cuz I love it but it would be nice if the futa ratio was significantly reduced.

It's also never going to stop. Not only do the guys running it not come here they have their kink that brings them in 30k+ a month. Pretty sure they will take that over someone saying stop on a pirate site.
90%? Huh, maybe I never paid attention, though honestly I probably only played one hour of it, oh well, sad times.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017

Ok, I only counted a few pure female who have at least a sex scene available :

Aina, Akane, Anno, Anarrie & Shiare, Amma, Anzhela, Asennia, Astra, Bess, Betsy, Bizzy, Brandt, Brandy, Briha, Canada, Captain Khorgan, Carrie, Cass, Ceria, Cora, Corona Lord and her sister the firepup on Zheng Shi, etc...

I don't know what this person counted as "normal women" but if they only accounted for human women in an game in space with a shit ton of species, then it's plainly dumb. If they didn't, well... I have no idea where the fuck they got these numbers, but they're factually wrong.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok, I only counted a few pure female who have at least a sex scene available :

Aina, Akane, Anno, Anarrie & Shiare, Amma, Anzhela, Asennia, Astra, Bess, Betsy, Bizzy, Brandt, Brandy, Briha, Canada, Captain Khorgan, Carrie, Cass, Ceria, Cora, Corona Lord and her sister the firepup on Zheng Shi, etc...

I don't know what this person counted as "normal women" but if they only accounted for human women in an game in space with a shit ton of species, then it's plainly dumb. If they didn't, well... I have no idea where the fuck they got these numbers, but they're factually wrong.
I kinda wish they would add the option to take Briha from Myrellion to Tavros, then you could see her at the nursery like you do Zephyr and Quaelle

Mar 8, 2017
I never mind futas/herms/intersex/dickgirls/traps whatever, as long as I get to be the Top. However, whenever any of those are put in a story(except for traps) the player is almost always the sub or bottom. I suppose it makes sense for those folks who like dick but not men.

I don't know all the encounters yet, but it's why I actually like the elf futa, whatever her name is, because despite the emphasis on her having a horsedick I still have the option to fuck her like a woman. I actively avoid the scene in the tavern though, because the only options when ya happen upon that broad getting a bj is to suck her dick or sit on her lap. Neither of which have any appeal to me.

I suppose I have the ancient Greek view on the subject. It's only okay if I'm on top. The only exception to my character being dominant is if the aforementioned character is "powerbottoming". Which is also incredibly rare it seems in all games like this.

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018

Win:
Android:
Others:

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017

Win:
Android:
Others:

Changelog: [...]

Can we update OP? also add instructions for the Other OS for offline play is to load the index.html in the Windows version on a browser.

(btw AnonFile is slow)

Last edited:

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
You can load the game by opening the index.html file on any OS tbh, HTML and Javascript aren't exclusive to Windows.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
So does anyone know how to recruit the Dullahan? She says you have to talk to her mistress but I have no idea where she is

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes