Jan 28, 2018
I think the save editor works as intended (so far so long as nothing gamebreaking is inputed), its just that you get a warning that your using an edited file. I just wished there was a way to turn it off. I mean you pretty much already know what your getting into, you dont need to be reminded of it all the time.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
dont think the save editor is working for me need help
Well what's the issue? Is it not allowing you to edit, nothing is showing or what?
I think the save editor works as intended (so far so long as nothing gamebreaking is inputed), its just that you get a warning that your using an edited file. I just wished there was a way to turn it off. I mean you pretty much already know what your getting into, you dont need to be reminded of it all the time.
Well, it wasn't much of a problem for me, after I realized there was no more content I save edited only twice so not sure why you'd need to do it so many times.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Well what's the issue? Is it not allowing you to edit, nothing is showing or what?

Well, it wasn't much of a problem for me, after I realized there was no more content I save edited only twice so not sure why you'd need to do it so many times.
wont let me save

kaorok

May 31, 2017
This looks like the kind of game I'm interested in, but I checked the wiki and there's not a lot of content yet. I'll go wait for an update first.

SleepingLurker

Sep 8, 2018
I am usally not into textbased games but this one is something special.
Also wanted to say that the only thing i could wish for are more small Options to customize the Companions like a piercing here or there nothing too big.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Are there less race transformations in this game than the prequel? I don't see spider/drider, shark-morph transformation in the wiki.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Are there less race transformations in this game than the prequel? I don't see spider/drider, shark-morph transformation in the wiki.
for now, yes. it's still pretty new, so the total content is still lagging behind, but it should be added eventually.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I thought this game was done since he was working on Trial of tainted space. How often is this game updated?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I thought this game was done since he was working on Trial of tainted space. How often is this game updated?
The main dev of CoC2 is Savin not Fen, Fen is the one working on TiTs whilst Savin is doing CoC2, as to the update schedule it's around twice a month.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
wanted to ask but doesn't he have other writers to help him with this game
Yes for both games there are paid writers, also anyone can write for the games if they want, you just post your ideas, stories, scenes etc to the forum, if people like them they may get added to whichever game they were written for.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes