abooba

Aug 31, 2017
No horsebutts makes plenty of sense.
That makes the least sense to remove of any non-biped morph. There's like a whole subset of brony that's into unanthropomorphized crotchtits and ponuts. Certainly more people than are into like fucking driders or whatever the original CoC included.

Reactions: Megumin.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Its still niche and a logistical nightmare even if it is slightly less so than one other example.

I certainly won't miss it.

imercenary

Jun 14, 2017
That makes the least sense to remove of any non-biped morph. There's like a whole subset of brony that's into unanthropomorphized crotchtits and ponuts. Certainly more people than are into like fucking driders or whatever the original CoC included.
Horsebutts were in CoC1 for well over 4 years of active development and damned near no one wrote anything for them. For all the furry stuff it has, the CoC community doesn't want horsebutts.

Reactions: war12321

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, lack of demand isn't the problem. It's niche but the centaur players are plenty vocal. The writers just don't want to have to do an alternate horsebutt scene every single time.

In general CoC2 learned a lot of lessons from TiTS and most of them were "the super niche stuff can stay but don't let the player character have it".

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hello! can someone tell me how to modify stats such as strength and agility in save editor?
load the save in the , select the character you want to edit, select stats, change whatever, Done

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
load the save in the , select the character you want to edit, select stats, change whatever, Done
well the thing is, there are two options for each stats (strength mod and level). which one should I change?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
well the thing is, there are two options for each stats (strength mod and level). which one should I change?
You edit the level not mod (modifier), so you want to edit the value for Strength Level & Agility Level

takeitalljoe

Sep 17, 2018
Thank you anon for the share! I hope you continue to do this, it feels great not having to wait a month for the public.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nah, and it won't. Contrary to CoC and TiTS, CoC2 is closed source.
It is currently I could be wrong but I think I read a post a while back that the source could be released publicly once the game is completed. I doubt Savin would actually do that considering his stance on others modifying his characters but .... meh you never know *shrugs*

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
I am a bit confused, are there two editions of this game. Last update got an exe edition of it. This says it should be an html game. Like the offline set up better. Anyone have an answer?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I am a bit confused, are there two editions of this game. Last update got an exe edition of it. This says it should be an html game. Like the offline set up better. Anyone have an answer?
The game is a html game, it's just the exe version is the html packed with electron if you download it from the OP you should get the exe version.
Win: - - - -

Reactions: NomadMaster

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
So how is the game coming along? I know it hasn't been out that long, but it really didn't compare to TiTS imo. I know content is added regularly, so I guess I'm mostly asking about the artwork available. I really enjoyed Adjatha's artstyle in TiTS, but as far as I could tell the busts are made by other artists in this one right? I know it's all personal taste, but I was hoping to see more art that looked like the thumbnail.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes