MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
IM SO GOD DAM MAD RIGHT NOW because of these two sentences
companion says to CC there a monster under my bed
CC looks under bed sees companion there's a monster on my bed
im so mad about that I cant understand WHY THEY put that in here GOD!!!!!
CC= Created Character
What? Why are you mad? It's a nightmare the player is having; it's not supposed to make sense.

Reactions: war12321

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Really liked the character customization and writing initially, but when I died on only the second tutorial battle, it made me feel like it won't be balanced for combat at all so I bailed. I bet a lot of people like this game though...

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Really liked the character customization and writing initially, but when I died on only the second tutorial battle, it made me feel like it won't be balanced for combat at all so I bailed. I bet a lot of people like this game though...
Combat is pretty easy actually once you figure out how it works. Same as TiTS pretty much

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Character started as a shemale...how can I give her a pussy?
A pink egg will give your character a pussy -

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
There's an Easy Mode toggle.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
did anyone find that spellhammer character, Hashat, from 2.11? Cant seem to find her in south harvest valley ...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
0.2.15 Public

Win: - - -
Android: - - -
Here is the public update I added some mirrors for those who may want them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes