Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So how is the game coming along? I know it hasn't been out that long, but it really didn't compare to TiTS imo. I know content is added regularly, so I guess I'm mostly asking about the artwork available. I really enjoyed Adjatha's artstyle in TiTS, but as far as I could tell the busts are made by other artists in this one right? I know it's all personal taste, but I was hoping to see more art that looked like the thumbnail.
If you go to this link - - and do a quick scroll through you will see some of the current art in game by dcl, Moira, Arbuz, Brienne and others.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The image banner for this game is fucking ridiculous. Who is attracted to FFF-cup tits? The girl looks like three bean bag chairs on a stick. Yuk.
Not all of the characters have massive boobs quite a few do though, I guess that's what Savin & co likes
DCL_cait-cheer-finished_smol.gif

Reactions: war12321

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Seems to be a general thing in the "Fenverse" community - devs and community authors alike - to write girls with the overall proportions of Neolithic fertility idols. Personally I'd prefer more variety as giant butts and honkers get old after a while but eh - beggars, choosers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Megumin.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to only increase cum production? can't find anything that uses musky sap and gives the desired result. Also after a while, you stop lactating which i assume is because there is no milking option or is there and i just can't find it? (ver. 2.11)

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a way to only increase cum production? can't find anything that uses musky sap and gives the desired result. Also after a while, you stop lactating which i assume is because there is no milking option or is there and i just can't find it? (ver. 2.11)
last i heard, only ball size, but they were going to add it later. Dunno if later has come

Dec 26, 2017
the way I do it is by Alchemy; You combine chestnuts and virileboost to get virileboost(C) and use it Or use virile boost by itself. It is random with two outcomes it will either say "your cum output has increased alot" or "your balls have doubled in size" if you only want to increase your cum then I suggest saving your game before using it each time and load if your balls double. Ps you buy Virileboost from Vaush, the old orc, in the Foothills, he is a random encounter where you either fight him or he invites you to sit down and talk.

Reactions: Zeroed in

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game is not working on my PC,it is because mine is 34-bit?
Try just loading it in your browser go here CoC_II-0212-win\resources\app\ right click index.html and open with you preferred browser

Reactions: biel182

Shalls210

Oct 18, 2018
IM SO GOD DAM MAD RIGHT NOW because of these two sentences
companion says to CC there a monster under my bed
CC looks under bed sees companion there's a monster on my bed
im so mad about that I cant understand WHY THEY put that in here GOD!!!!!
CC= Created Character

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
CC= Created Character
wait what?? dude chill, calm down

Reactions: Mechonyo

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
CC= Created Character
Huh?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes