Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Seeing as how the for both games routinely have "written by XYZ" credits...
Wouldn't it make more sense to just link the , that way if he wants he could read some that are not in game yet or are wip/rejected.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Wouldn't it make more sense to just link the , that way if he wants he could read some that are not in game yet or are wip/rejected.
Well A) I don't much visit Fen's forums myself B) unnecessary to illustrate the point about contributors

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'm just here hoping for the centaur race to be playable. Alot of Centaur NPC are in the game already. But they're not playable yet. Want to roleplay as a centaur archer. Centaur_0.jpg

Reactions: ejmuerte

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
0.2.11 Patch Notes:
  • New enemy: Hashat the Marefolk Spellhammer! Encountered in South Harvest Valley, this magical pony is anything but little — but she is particularly friendly towards elven ladies. (Written by SomeKindofWizard and Kinathis)
  • New event: you can acquire a special ring from an event in town, accessible after having viewed at least 5 dreams. (Written by Runingman and Wsan)
  • New NPC: Kavi the Northern Minotauress, found in Marefolk Village. (by Gardeford)
  • Shiny new logos done by BuntCake. She completely blew me away with the new hotness!
  • Edit: Oh also Ahmri, the Tainted Witch on the river, and the ghost lupine mooks all have busts now!

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i can't open chest inside fort
the moon is my father, the sea is my mother, i have million brothers, the land is my demise
can you answer this for me?

i hate riddles

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
They dont take items from your inventory like you do. In the tavern, you can talk to them and either through a topic or give item option it will tell you what they can take.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So there will be no centaur transformation and no kitsune item tranformation... I don't even know anymore... My interest in this game kinda died for me.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So there will be no centaur transformation and no kitsune item tranformation...
If you don't mind me asking, what tea leaves did you scry for this confident declaration? (Any actual kitsune TFs are more likely going to be tied to the whole anyway.)

Reactions: LastPlayer

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, what tea leaves did you scry for this confident declaration? (Any actual kitsune TFs are more likely going to be tied to the whole anyway.)
I said no "items" for kitsune transformation. I didn't say they weren't in the game. I just don't like the whole idea of transforming by completing a quest or something. Unlike playable Centaur which are cut out of the game entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I said no "items" for kitsune transformation. I didn't say they weren't in the game. I just don't like the whole idea of transforming by completing a quest or something. Unlike playable Centaur which are cut out of the game entirely.
Then you'd cry playing Lilith's Throne which locks at least three TFs (Demon, Kitsune and Angel) behind story choices for lore reasons...

Not surprised Sav is nope-ing nonbiped TFs though, those are all kinds of headache in both TiTS and LT already. And given the fairly "high resolution" this game uses for gear would cause further issues beyond the usual nuisance of having to write additional sex scene variations to accommodate them or just lock some out.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Then you'd cry playing Lilith's Throne which locks at least three TFs (Demon, Kitsune and Angel) behind story choices for lore reasons...

Not surprised Sav is nope-ing nonbiped TFs though, those are all kinds of headache in both TiTS and LT already. And given the fairly "high resolution" this game uses for gear would cause further issues beyond the usual nuisance of having to write additional sex scene variations to accommodate them or just lock some out.
What's the deal with you and the crying comments? Is disappointment too hard for you to understand so you label it as crying? There's no need for that. Just be a decent person man.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
They wisely cut some of the niche transformations that

a) hardly anyone wants to write content for
b) can't logically work with most scenes

No horsebutts makes plenty of sense.

Kinda curious, though: why don't you like the idea of gaining new forms after a quest? I was always the opposite, it feels so disconnected from everything else to have all these items lying around "just because". Especially considering the characters hardly seem to use them; if they do/did it's just this or that thing. There's just something immersion-breaking about no one acknowledging that the player character chugged a potion and completely changed their anatomy. If it's part of a quest or event there'll at least by a "whoa, that happened".

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes