teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
The teams are actually surprisingly different.

It's still 4-5 years because it's the b-effort, though.

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Listen, I'm a patient man and I really hate to be "that guy" but what the heck is taking the .17 post? Doesn't somebody do it every few days?

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
You know there are like 4 different biomes you can go to right? The different exits in the city lead to different areas.
Yes, I know, but there isn't very much main plot progression in those areas. They just keep adding more and more mare stuff to the south and I've been over it for a while. The areas are already pretty fleshed out so I'm eager for a new one.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Listen, I'm a patient man and I really hate to be "that guy" but what the heck is taking the .17 post? Doesn't somebody do it every few days?
Unlike TiTS builds that get shared here almost immediately when they come out, there's like one dude who shares the coc2 patreon releases.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe that's for the best. I don't know if the internet could handle such a formidable force.
Ah yes, I remember in cases of people modded in pregnancy for several characters as well as finishing them (as some were half finished) and the modder's got hit with a form of cease & desist from some of the CoC's writers, Some people are worried that a similar thing may happen to TiTs and CoC 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Ah yes, I remember in case people modded in pregnancy for several characters as well as finishing them (as some were half finished) and the modder's got hit with a form of cease & desist from some of the CoC's writers, Some people are worried that a similar thing may happen to TiTs and CoC 2.
Could you provide some sources? I would like to know more about this. Pretty shitty behavior on their behalf.

carlomarko

Sep 26, 2019
Could you provide some sources? I would like to know more about this. Pretty shitty behavior on their behalf.
I can't really site any sources per se since this went down a while ago, but i do remember there being a sort of essay of all the fucked up stuff Fenoxo has done in relation to CoC. I remember it being linked over at /hgg/ quite a bit, but all of that stuff and the cease and desist shit happened so long ago. Maybe you can dig through the CoC modding forum over at Fenoxo's website. I do recall Savin being VERY touchy about anyone modding his characters.
What drives people to threaten to sue people over a free mod i will never know, but there you go.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can't really site any sources per se since this went down a while ago, but i do remember there being a sort of essay of all the fucked up stuff Fenoxo has done in relation to CoC. I remember it being linked over at /hgg/ quite a bit, but all of that stuff and the cease and desist shit happened so long ago. Maybe you can dig through the CoC modding forum over at Fenoxo's website. I do recall Savin being VERY touchy about anyone modding his characters.
What drives people to threaten to sue people over a free mod i will never know, but there you go.
Do you mean this -

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes