D

Deleted member 3463984

Heh, I can not even be mad. Just amazed that a male NPC once again gets some kind of prerequisite for my PC. I mean, so do girls but all of them boil down to "You have a dick or nay?"
And even then, why limit how many NPCs can interact with PC? Especially if those NPCs are from limited group to begin with? Why are men in this game more picky than women? Why do I need to look specific way for you to like me?
it's funny that one of the reasons theobsever """"""deconstructed"""""" raphael was because of his body requirements and then he pulls this shit
at least you could have actual sex with raphael and his writer probably didn't take his sex scenes from another game

jyan

Oct 31, 2019
I commend you for getting that far into Kitsune content. I checked out the moment I tried reading the painfully disorienting redneck accent. I assume its meant to simulate Tsugaru-ben or whatever the fuck TheObserver thinks equates to a southern accent which only makes it more aggravating to read.
struggling with this at the moment.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Well considering how things normally go for this game, I guess May-ternity was a success. It'll probably be November by the time they release more pregnancy content though.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I mean she loves you unconditionally, only screws around with Azy (and that is if you let her), is a big tittied amazonian cowgirl tomboy and is docile as fuck. And has wonderful pregnancy content and she does not know when to stop in pumping your bastards out. She is like Kiyoko, without all the bagage that comes with her, if some people were to be belived. What is not to love, if you do not mind killing Brint.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hold on a second here. Please explain how this happens. I will beg if I have to.
Nothing really major, they just relive each other of milk. And maybe fool around on the bed a little. If I remember corectly.

VileYeen

Nov 21, 2018
it's funny that one of the reasons theobsever """"""deconstructed"""""" raphael was because of his body requirements and then he pulls this shit
at least you could have actual sex with raphael and his writer probably didn't take his sex scenes from another game
has theobserver even made a male npc that ISN'T unwilling to fuck anyone who isn't particularly feminine on top of not being male? i swear the only one i was aware he worked on before this was garret which was pretty disappointing already

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
has theobserver even made a male npc that ISN'T unwilling to fuck anyone who isn't particularly feminine on top of not being male? i swear the only one i was aware he worked on before this was garret which was pretty disappointing already
Elyon, Imad and Mallach are recent major ones. But since Mallach immediately fucks off, Elyon and Imad it is. But at same time, Elyon does not really play with your genitelia or anything. Or at least that I can remember of top of my head when I played male champion. And Imad is wet blanket...
But then again, if you are into being a sub to a 7 foot ancient Elvish twink, go for him. He has nice after care scenes.

I do have to say, it is kind of impresive that most recent male content all came from him. And before that, it was Lyric as most recent example. So, yeah, we really are lacking in that department.

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Hey, padding or not, Observer got upgraded to becoming a paid staff, so apparently his writing style works.
That or he gave the Savin the lowest bid and has been writing so much of the content lately fans / players kinda expect to see his name pop up. Ngl, his writing is decent, but he sorely needs someone on Mass Effect 1 and 2 level of writing to either mentor him or be an editor. Even Hideo Kojima needed someone to focus his work.

Reactions: Adachithepersona4

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I mean she loves you unconditionally, only screws around with Azy (and that is if you let her), is a big tittied amazonian cowgirl tomboy and is docile as fuck. And has wonderful pregnancy content and she does not know when to stop in pumping your bastards out. She is like Kiyoko, without all the bagage that comes with her, if some people were to be belived. What is not to love, if you do not mind killing Brint.
Brienne content was a big big time dump on my end. Has a really warm wholesomeness to it that is more down to earth then the Kitsune content.

VileYeen

Nov 21, 2018
I do have to say, it is kind of impresive that most recent male content all came from him. And before that, it was Lyric as most recent example. So, yeah, we really are lacking in that department.
huh ig i gotta give him respect for that then. i think checking for femininity is a little pearl-clutch-y still, especially with the relative drought of male characters, but at least it isn't that he rarely does male content and it's one of the few cases of characters having body requirements when he finally decides to (and the same kind of requirements both times, too) like i had thought, which i feel like i've been a little antagonizing over now that i know it's not true

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Am I the only one who's creeped out by "baby bag" because of its resemblance to "doggy bag"? It evokes images of babies stored for consumption and, uh, actually I'm pretty sure I've read a VN where people were eating babies once... :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes