Doras

Oct 29, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk

0.3.49 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new optional Good End if Infrith, Rags, and Hretha are all concurrently pregnant but Arona isn’t.
  • Elthara’s Appearance screen has been updated to account for pregnancy, with a new CG by AnonArts as well!
  • Zuzaan now finally has a pregnant bust.
  • Ryn has a new combat headshot and appearance CG for her queenly garb.
And that’s all, folks! Thanks for boatloads of support from all you new backers during May — hopefully you’ll stick around through June as we launch into our next zone and get the main story rolling again!
Thank you very much

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So I finished Miko's scene and all, and Komari shits on you for "enabling her". Because the MC is somehow supposed to know about a made-up disease about being cum hungry. Even though she literally normally can't get pregnant and all.

The whole thing reads like a soap opera. She even goes as far as to go for fantasy racism.

Why man, just why would you write that.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So I finished Miko's scene and all, and Komari shits on you for "enabling her". Because the MC is somehow supposed to know about a made-up disease about being cum hungry. Even though she literally normally can't get pregnant and all.

The whole thing reads like a soap opera. She even goes as far as to go for fantasy racism.

Why man, just why would you write that.
Did you just dare underestimate Tobs.

But no seriously, go through every one of Tobs characters, you're not going to find a single one that doesn't have drama-filled baggage added on to them. No matter how convoluted.

It's not Tobs if he's doesn't take every chance he can to throw potshots at you and your character. With your character sitting there and taking it of course. Which is why I feel he enjoyed every second of writing Elyon being hostile towards you.

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
  • Within the next month or two we’re going to start releasing the next major story areas for the game: the Undermountain, accessible through the minotaur gate in the foothills, which will lead down into the subterranean city of Khor’minos. Expect loads of content for Brint/enne and everything bovine. How convenient this ended up being the Year of the Cow!
Whatever happened to this?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I'm stuck with two things. Where to find the centaur dungeon? actually, I think I found it but don't know how to get into it. Second, I can't proceed with Cait's temple quest. I'm stuck at the part where I'm needed to talk to her father( I already found him) about the temple.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Any idea of to trigger Miko's "hunger"? Talked to her for 20 different days now and nothing.

Guys, I'm stuck with two things. Where to find the centaur dungeon? actually, I think I found it but don't know how to get into it. Second, I can't proceed with Cait's temple quest. I'm stuck at the part where I'm needed to talk to her father( I already found him) about the temple.
Don't remember the Centaur Village (check with princess maybe?) but for the temple just talk to Cait and there's an option to talk to her dad.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Any idea of to trigger Miko's "hunger"? Talked to her for 20 different days now and nothing.
I can only tell you what I did, no promises it works. First, I fucked the shit out of her for basically a whole day. Then I didn't visit her for 5+ days. Then I went back between 11-12, and the prompt came up.

Reactions: Minipax84

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
In the Harvest Valley you go south along the eastern edge of the map. Eventually you get a river. Ford the river, there's a fight. Once you're across keep going south to find the marefolk village. Talk to the leader there, she'll give you a quest. Then leave the marefolk village and head west. You can't miss the centaur village.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
In the Harvest Valley you go south along the eastern edge of the map. Eventually you get a river. Ford the river, there's a fight. Once you're across keep going south to find the marefolk village. Talk to the leader there, she'll give you a quest. Then leave the marefolk village and head west. You can't miss the centaur village.
Already there, it's telling me to either distract or find another way.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Don't remember the Centaur Village (check with princess maybe?) but for the temple just talk to Cait and there's an option to talk to her dad.
I can only tell you what I did, no promises it works. First, I fucked the shit out of her for basically a whole day. Then I didn't visit her for 5+ days. Then I went back between 11-12, and the prompt came up.
You also have to have done the Kitsune God offer, not necessarily accept it just go through that event first.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes