namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
mai eh? kinda interesting too, well let's see if the content for mai released. and hopefully turn out to be good
I'd assumed that they'd end up doing both sisters eventually, but hadn't really thought about it until Miko started hinting that Mai would actually have a harder time dealing with it than she did.

I can't remember after all that, does Mai smoke 'weed' to 'dampen' the same sort of feelings Miko has, (and ending up flat & unemotional) - or is that what she takes it to help with (being flat & unemotional)?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I'd assumed that they'd end up doing both sisters eventually, but hadn't really thought about it until Miko started hinting that Mai would actually have a harder time dealing with it than she did.

I can't remember after all that, does Mai smoke 'weed' to 'dampen' the same sort of feelings Miko has, (and ending up flat & unemotional) - or is that what she takes it to help with (being flat & unemotional)?
Mai smokes to suppress her senses which slowly drives her insane.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly everyone I know from Singapore has (Min or Mandarin) Chinese as their native language and are massive weebs (same goes for anyone I've known from PRC, Vietnamese Hoa, list goes on), so not sure this answers any questions one way or the other.

Second (regarding other people ITT), I'd be a bit more hesitant to psychologize Tubs Japanophilia through the lens of some supposedly archaic national strife, since above mentioned people had no deeper reason for liking anime than big tits and gacha.

More importantly
Hearsay tells me Savin and co don't want to add goblin and other shortstack content bc they think it's "borderline pedo". Please tell me they're really not that dumb?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Hearsay tells me Savin and co don't want to add goblin and other shortstack content bc they think it's "borderline pedo". Please tell me they're really not that dumb?
Would explain why Nelia, the goblin seamstress, has had fuck all for her content.
Edit: And not even in the interesting way.

Reactions: aroeah126

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I like that last screenshot of him telling a guy off for saying that English is his second language. Has to be passive aggressive even there lol.
Lol it's not even passive aggressive, he just outright states that the person shouldn't use English being their second language as an "excuse" because TOBS is Chinese and he can write in English just fine. Even though this ignores basic things like someone's access to language resources, their learning ability, and whether they even have time in their lives to dedicate to it consistently.

Blegh, nearly every response I see from him is just so casually arrogant lol.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Lol it's not even passive aggressive, he just outright states that the person shouldn't use English being their second language as an "excuse" because TOBS is Chinese and he can write in English just fine. Even though this ignores basic things like someone's access to language resources, their learning ability, and whether they even have time in their lives to dedicate to it consistently.

Blegh, nearly every response I see from him is just so casually arrogant lol.
Not to defend tobs but in this case the person he is responding to doesn't sound all that great, either. Whether their writing is atrocious or not, blaming it on not being a native speaker is pretty silly, especially considering that they seem fairly fluent from what little they wrote. Not like you need a PhD in English to write smut.

TheHighborne

Aug 9, 2016
A bigger factor is the fact that it is not easily moddable at all. The original CoC had mods because it was flash and the source code was public so anyone would make their own version with little effort. Unfortunately times have changed since then and now that there's tons of money being made, nobody wants to allow mods, and Savin in particular hates them. CoC2 is written in javascript and transpiled+minified with babel so modifying it beyond basic text replacements is a complete nightmare. I've written a basic decompiler for the game simply so I can look at the code and figure out how things work but it's still barely readable, and can't be rebuilt without breaking stuff.
Can't believe that no one has asked, but any chance you could share some information or code regarding your decompiling efforts. I can only format and split the WebpackJsonP bundle into separate files, but they're lacking descriptive names and still have the javascript and character engine variables in place. They also duplicate all text for whatever reason. As someone with no javascript experience, I don't see any easy way to mitigate all this without access to proper source-maps and metadata or their "textify" functions.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Would explain why Nelia, the goblin seamstress, has had fuck all for her content.
I doubt that's the case, we have Lyric after all. She/He ain't a shortstack but she's no bigger than a goblin.

As for the seamstress, the reason she has no content is retarded though. Savin dosen't want the entire town to be fuckable so no shopkeepers but the huntress are sexable, reason being they want the champion to be out and exploring and not spending the entire time going through scenes in the starting area like Tavros in TITS.

But that reason is pretty stupid if you think about how you don't even have to leave the Tavern when you have dozens of scenes at the ready without moving a single tile. So their excuse is really thrown out the water here when you can spend a few ingame years in the tavern bar building a baby army.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the new good end?
I am quite sure all three are pregnant in my game but so far no event triggered.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Anyone know how to trigger the new good end?
I am quite sure all three are pregnant in my game but so far no event triggered.
it triggers when they're all at 50% pregnancy upon entering the camp

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
They're going to add a goblin succubus, don't know if it's going to be the same one from harvest valley, but hey. So it's not that they think shortstacks are pedophilia, they just hate them for some reason.
Also Nelia is planned to be sexable, though that might take quite some time.

Reactions: Minipax84

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
it triggers when they're all at 50% pregnancy upon entering the camp
Thank you.
Now I have to wonder if I have to wait for the next pregnancy, since one of them is along way further then the others and will likely give birth before the trigger.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
It would be a good idea to completely ignore hearsay when it comes to CoC2. Far too many people get outraged for utterly fictions reasons in this thread. Should I dig up the pages long rampage when people were fooled by hearsay into believing that Kiyoko has NTR content? Or how others still believe that Savin hates preggo content, despite writing the majority of it?

Besides, there is already a very short kobold in CoC2 that the MC can even impregnate. So yeah.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes