Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Man, I want a shortstack companion soooo bad. It'd round out the party really well imo
We're getting a mouse girl companion at some point. Its written by William though so that guarantees good writing but a shit load of time finally get released.

Reactions: enumate

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
They're going to add a goblin succubus, don't know if it's going to be the same one from harvest valley, but hey. So it's not that they think shortstacks are pedophilia, they just hate them for some reason.
Also Nelia is planned to be sexable, though that might take quite some time.
A goblin succubus is heresy as it will only birth imps and not goblins if it's a demon

Reactions: Minipax84

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
As for the seamstress, the reason she has no content is retarded though. Savin dosen't want the entire town to be fuckable so no shopkeepers but the huntress are sexable, reason being they want the champion to be out and exploring and not spending the entire time going through scenes in the starting area like Tavros in TITS.
And if we do spend a bunch of our starting time in the beginning zone checking out scenes...so what? If someone is tired of it, they can go out and explore and come back later. I'd rather have the content exist than not. (Not disagreeing with you, just rolling my eyes at their reasoning.)

I would love for more interaction or sex scenes with the Hawkthorne blacksmith orc. :/

While it was a LOT to go through in TiTs, I didn't mind it because it felt like the game had a shit ton to do with a variety of content.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I doubt that's the case, we have Lyric after all. She/He ain't a shortstack but she's no bigger than a goblin.

As for the seamstress, the reason she has no content is retarded though. Savin dosen't want the entire town to be fuckable so no shopkeepers but the huntress are sexable, reason being they want the champion to be out and exploring and not spending the entire time going through scenes in the starting area like Tavros in TITS.

But that reason is pretty stupid if you think about how you don't even have to leave the Tavern when you have dozens of scenes at the ready without moving a single tile. So their excuse is really thrown out the water here when you can spend a few ingame years in the tavern bar building a baby army.
So he doesn't want the starting area to be full of sexable NPC's, but it is. Disregarding the Tavern, there's Clementine, the new stylists, everyone in the gym, Mallach's temple, Ninian, and Sugo, are all in the starting area. Also Shar shows up if you want to savescum. In his defense most of those have to be added, so I guess that's the distinction.
Either he dropped this reasoning, or he's very weird on enforcing

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
We're getting a mouse girl companion at some point. Its written by William though so that guarantees good writing but a shit load of time finally get released.
I've heard this a lot but I'd hardly consider a mouse to be a shortstack. At least from my experience, mouse characters generally end up very petite. I'm sure they'll be written well enough but not quite what I'm itching for.

Reactions: daedal and Bootyman

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Can't believe that no one has asked, but any chance you could share some information or code regarding your decompiling efforts. I can only format and split the WebpackJsonP bundle into separate files, but they're lacking descriptive names and still have the javascript and character engine variables in place. They also duplicate all text for whatever reason. As someone with no javascript experience, I don't see any easy way to mitigate all this without access to proper source-maps and metadata or their "textify" functions.
How were you able to split the bundle into separate files? I know the file structure is in the .map but I don't know how to debundle it. The tools I've tried error out due to lacking source character map.

From what I could tell with the text duplication is that it passes both to a function that performs object freezing. I don't know enough about JavaScript to recognize why that would be done, but it seems pointless.

JavaScript:
function n(e, t) {
    return Object.freeze(Object.defineProperties(e, {
        raw: {
            value: Object.freeze(t)
        }
    }))
}
var a = n([''], ['']);
Object.freeze prevents the object from having properties added or removed. Essentially from what I can tell, makes it immutable.
Object.defineProperties adds the property raw with the frozen t object. So it ends up being { 0: e, raw: { 0: t }} where t and e are equal strings. Both seem to be uneditable, so I don't know why it is done.

My guess is its a byproduct of TypeScript or some JS framework like React.

I'm currently working on a mod loader in Rust that should work for anything JavaScript, but I will probably target more specific tools for CoC2 (and TiTs when it comes out on JS). I want a mod to be able to target a specific search needle in the source game and replace/delete/insert before/insert after the needle.

Reactions: TheHighborne

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
Ok so I'm having trouble I'm on the loading screen but. When it fully loads up if kicks me out before I can do any thing it's stuck on the loading screen

Last edited:

daedal

Apr 28, 2018
Mega pc
Mega apk

0.3.49 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new optional Good End if Infrith, Rags, and Hretha are all concurrently pregnant but Arona isn’t.
  • Elthara’s Appearance screen has been updated to account for pregnancy, with a new CG by AnonArts as well!
  • Zuzaan now finally has a pregnant bust.
  • Ryn has a new combat headshot and appearance CG for her queenly garb.
And that’s all, folks! Thanks for boatloads of support from all you new backers during May — hopefully you’ll stick around through June as we launch into our next zone and get the main story rolling again!
is playing on mobile worth or will my big man fingers not mix well with the ui?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What's the alternate recruitment for Atugia? Do you still have to do her when her head isn't on?
atugia.DCL.0.png

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Just don't head towards her, after a couple days she'll introduce herself putting you on the new recruitment path, and no, they made it explicitly for people who want to recruit her, but don't want to do her
So, no way to do it if you've met.

TheHighborne

Aug 9, 2016
How were you able to split the bundle into separate files? I know the file structure is in the .map but I don't know how to debundle it. The tools I've tried error out due to lacking source character map.

From what I could tell with the text duplication is that it passes both to a function that performs object freezing. I don't know enough about JavaScript to recognize why that would be done, but it seems pointless.

JavaScript:
function n(e, t) {
    return Object.freeze(Object.defineProperties(e, {
        raw: {
            value: Object.freeze(t)
        }
    }))
}
var a = n([''], ['']);
Object.freeze prevents the object from having properties added or removed. Essentially from what I can tell, makes it immutable.
Object.defineProperties adds the property raw with the frozen t object. So it ends up being { 0: e, raw: { 0: t }} where t and e are equal strings. Both seem to be uneditable, so I don't know why it is done.

My guess is its a byproduct of TypeScript or some JS framework like React.

I'm currently working on a mod loader in Rust that should work for anything JavaScript, but I will probably target more specific tools for CoC2 (and TiTs when it comes out on JS). I want a mod to be able to target a specific search needle in the source game and replace/delete/insert before/insert after the needle.
First, I've just used a makeshift regex in a sublime plugin to split by functions. Split after and until the next match or file end:
Python:
r"function\(e\, t\, o\) \{\s+\"use strict\"\;\s+function n\(e\, t\) \{\s+return Object\.freeze\(Object\.defineProperties\(e\, \{\s+raw\: \{\s+value\: Object\.freeze\(t\)\s+\}\s+\}\)\)\s+\}"
Afterwards I cleaned the file by using a JSFormatter plugin and further regex operations.

Nowadays, I just use the npm package which does pretty much the same, just a bit more straight forward:
Bash:
retidy -i .\main.js -t webpack-jsonp -o .\test
You can remove the duplicate paragraphs of text (or at least most of them) by another makeshift regex, something like this:
JavaScript:
(?<![\[\n])(\[\n+.*?\n\]\,)(?=\s+\[)\s+\[\n+.*?\n\]\)
Find and replace the above with the first capture group ($1). (.) matches newline flag required.

The end result still needs quite a bit of work, but I'm not knowledgeable or motivated enough to improve it further for a game that is ultimately still pretty bare-bones. The developers evidently don't appreciate their player base judging by their needless obfuscation and the complete lack of transparency afforded to the wiki, save editors, mods or just any interested individual.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
First, I've just used a makeshift regex in a sublime plugin to split by functions. Split after and until the next match or file end:
Python:
r"function\(e\, t\, o\) \{\s+\"use strict\"\;\s+function n\(e\, t\) \{\s+return Object\.freeze\(Object\.defineProperties\(e\, \{\s+raw\: \{\s+value\: Object\.freeze\(t\)\s+\}\s+\}\)\)\s+\}"
Afterwards I cleaned the file by using a JSFormatter plugin and further regex operations.

Nowadays, I just use the npm package which does pretty much the same, just a bit more straight forward:
Bash:
You can remove the duplicate paragraphs of text (or at least most of them) by another makeshift regex, something like this:
JavaScript:
Find and replace the above with the first capture group ($1). (.) matches newline flag required.

The end result still needs quite a bit of work, but I'm not knowledgeable or motivated enough to improve it further for a game that is ultimately still pretty bare-bones. The developers evidently don't appreciate their player base judging by their needless obfuscation and the complete lack of transparency afforded to the wiki, save editors, mods or just any interested individual.
I seriously hope knowledgeable people like you are able to create a mod for the game someday that gets around all the devs stupid ass warnings. Not only to make the game more fun, but to piss them off seeing they don't want anyone modding their golden turd.

Reactions: Sin-xix

abacus911

Jan 16, 2020
Python:

Bash:
JavaScript:

A company has to give away their source code to appreciate their customers?

Jan 9, 2019
A company has to give away their source code to appreciate their customers?
Imagine being able to bang
THIS
kinu_hime.DCL.0.png

As one can see, it is a good thing that this cannot be banged, as public morals would rapidly degrade this game into a den of inequity. Now if you excuse me, I'm off to thank the Patreon ToS and He Who Must Not be Named, The Great Kitsune Politics Appreciator. Luckily, the game is annoying to modify in any way and the development team will make sure to quash any attempts to do so, lest we the people are forced into some sort of...power fantasy!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes