MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
on the somewhat unrelated subject of this, according to some discord users on 4chan, that's not actually happening and there's just going to be a threesome

she's female
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's pretty weird, Arona has a harem, Brint's going to have one, Cait's Cait, but Quin' not actually going to have a girlfriend. Granted, most of the former are unnamed nobodies and in the background, but it's not like Rune would be the first unsexable npc, and I really doubt she'd be the last.
The fact that Azzyran and Takahiro also have side pieces, makes this relevation confusing. But hey, maybe Quin just likes hook-ups.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Can't believe that no one has asked, but any chance you could share some information or code regarding your decompiling efforts. I can only format and split the WebpackJsonP bundle into separate files, but they're lacking descriptive names and still have the javascript and character engine variables in place. They also duplicate all text for whatever reason. As someone with no javascript experience, I don't see any easy way to mitigate all this without access to proper source-maps and metadata or their "textify" functions.
There's no way to restore variable names as far as I know. The sourcemap included is incomplete and somewhat broken, it contains the names of the source files at least but I haven't managed to properly associate these names with the code in the js file, the line/col numbers always end up being off.

Basically all I did to "decompile" the game was just format it and run a script I wrote that moves the scene texts back into their respective functions and removes duplicated text. This results in a file that is decently readable if you have basic js knowledge and is quite useful just to know how the game works, how to access each scene, what changed between updates, etc. but it's not modder friendly at all.

The game should still work if you replace the original js file with this, but there may be bugs.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
30k A month.
Patreon takes half.
Assuming he gets 15k a month, which is about 180k a year or let's just assume 150k.
75k a year let's say goes towards creators with daytime jobs.
How often are the updates again? I'm still waiting on the next major story arc.
Where's the money savin?

Reactions: Dremo

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
yo so idk if they game bugged or im just not seeing it but im on the last part/clue of "Father Where Art Thou?" quest and Im not seeing it at all ive been to every block, explored repeatedly in every zone and cant seem to find the last clue. If its completable can someone tell me where/how thanks.

also is it possible to become a kitsune? if so what item do I gotta scarf down?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yikes though, how you gonna make coc 2 and have almost no corruption content? If you just wanted to make a game where you run around and peg/get pegged by futas all day, just make a new titled game.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
30k A month.
Patreon takes half.
Assuming he gets 15k a month, which is about 180k a year or let's just assume 150k.
Where's the money savin?
Where do you get your information? Patreon takes 1%

Game updates on 1-2 week basis usually regularly in 1 week. Next update is soon anyway they even released the character art for npc's there and a map of the place.

Dude has staff and artists/coders to pay plus he pays commissions to writers like B and BubblesLord etc to do projects.

Don't know what else to tell you, guy makes a profit off of this project and not like it started off making 30k a month.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
30k A month.
Patreon takes half.
Where's the money savin?
No way in fucking hell Patreon takes half haha

Nobody would ever put their work on Patreon if so. That's ridiculous.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Where do you get your information? Patreon takes 1%

Game updates on 1-2 week basis usually regularly in 1 week. Next update is soon anyway they even released the character art for npc's there and a map of the place.

Dude has staff and artists/coders to pay plus he pays commissions to writers like B and BubblesLord etc to do projects.

Don't know what else to tell you, guy makes a profit off of this project and not like it started off making 30k a month.
A world where a dude like Bubblelord and his writing is worthy of being paid.

Goddamn, lol. Sure, all work is entitled to compensation, but did Savin seriously not have a better alternative?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No way in fucking hell Patreon takes half haha

Nobody would ever put their work on Patreon if so. That's ridiculous.
Yeah if anything patreon takes the smallest cut out of all subscription based websites for projects like these, thats why its so popular compared to SS and Sponsus.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Go to the den gateway, accept the offer. It's permanent though
I figured out a different method which was to eat fox berries then root of man/other reagents to just keep the ears and tail. Tho it just labels you as a feline for some reason. Thanks tho

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I figured out a different method which was to eat fox berries then root of man/other reagents to just keep the ears and tail. Tho it just labels you as a feline for some reason. Thanks tho
Taking the gods offer is way different transformation than doing the fox berry transformation. Main changes being your starting race bonus stats change to kitsune bonus and you get a fox tail for each character level plus other transformations will have next to no effects on you. And everyone will refer to you as proper kitsune (minus one cunt)

Last edited:

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
I've been looking around, but probably don't have the right keywords, but can someone let me know the following:

For the question Shades of the Past - Where you enter the ghost castle without Garret, is there a way to successfully parley with Jarl?

I've tried thrice now and, even with the silver mirror, it just turns into an encounter. The Wiki says with the silver mirror, the fight can be avoided, but clearly that isn't the only only requirement, unless the script has been changed recently...?

Do you need Garret with the silver mirror? Is that the only way to avoid the fight?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Taking the gods offer is way different transformation than doing the fox berry transformation. Main changes being your starting race bonus stats change to kitsune bonus and you get a fox tail for each character level plus other transformations will have next to effects on you. And everyone will refer to you as proper kitsune (minus one cunt)
Whats the kitsune bonus for starting race?

I've been looking around, but probably don't have the right keywords, but can someone let me know the following:

For the question Shades of the Past - Where you enter the ghost castle without Garret, is there a way to successfully parley with Jarl?
You need Garret with the silver mirror to parley ...but feel free to fuck Magna regardless of Garret's wishes :)

Also, according to wiki, if you don't want to take Garret with you then you can successfully parley with a presence range of at least 70% (whatever that means, I haven't tried that)

Last edited:
Reactions: EXBV

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017

You need Garret with the silver mirror to parley ...but feel free to fuck Magna regardless of Garret's wishes :)

Also, according to wiki, if you don't want to take Garret with you then you can successfully parley with a presence range of at least 70% (whatever that means, I haven't tried that)
AHA! Thank you for that tidbit of info.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Taking the gods offer is way different transformation than doing the fox berry transformation. Main changes being your starting race bonus stats change to kitsune bonus and you get a fox tail for each character level plus other transformations will have next to effects on you. And everyone will refer to you as proper kitsune (minus one cunt)
I figured that was the difference but I'm just gonna wait and be a wannabe for now. I guess theres going to be more offers from other gods so I'll see what those are about when they release

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I would've liked to see Hinata as a possible companion. Like, if you helped him and his squad in the Old Forest and vouches for your character during the Den of Foxes quest, and completing the quest and helping out around the den, he'll approach you and offers to join your party since he knows that there are greater evils out there, which you immediately refer to as Kasyrra. The rest of his squad, Kiri and Yuzu are hesitant about this, but Hinata assures them and tells them to stay and watch over the den in case Kasyrra decides to attack the den. I also would've liked to see a harpy companion as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kallisto

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I also would've liked to see a harpy companion as well.
There was supposed to be a harpy companion, Shar had plans to be one but that idea was scrapped since it was too much work. Savin already writes content for 3 companions and other creators are only allowed to make one from scratch. Guess none of them wanted a to work on a harpy.
I forgot what it was, going off from an old post I saw here a while back when someone was sharing all the race bonuses.
I figured that was the difference but I'm just gonna wait and be a wannabe for now. I guess theres going to be more offers from other gods so I'll see what those are about when they release
Yeah same, its better to wait and see what other gods have to offer first and not lock ourselves out of possible better content.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There was supposed to be a harpy companion, Shar had plans to be one but that idea was scrapped since it was too much work. Savin already writes content for 3 companions and other creators are only allowed to make one from scratch. Guess none of them wanted a to work on a harpy.
Damn, I would've liked to see Shar as a companion.

Reactions: M0nte
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes