TheHighborne

Aug 9, 2016
A company has to give away their source code to appreciate their customers?
I firmly believe in the spirit of cooperation between developers and their player base. Most of my favorite games, games I consider to be among the greatest of all time, have only reached their full potential and lasting reputation through the hard work of both the developers and groups of dedicated fans who have created things like essential patches/fixes that the developers were unable to implement because of budget/time constraints, ports to modern systems to keep the game alive long after its release, mods that add completely new gameplay systems or content to fully flesh out an already great experience or massive total conversions that create their own unique worlds in the spirit of the original game.
For me, it is the hallmark of a truly great game to leave such a legacy and inspire hundreds of new creations and lasting support from a fanbase, not only in terms of mods but also community content like wikis/guides/stories/art/even memes.

This doesn't mean that everyone has to lay open their complete source code and there is no need for that in the first place. Just extending a hand by providing documentation/modding tools or not needlessly hardcoding/obfuscating content goes a very long way. What I see in their approach and communication instead is an active dislike of anyone meddling with their creation, a common way of thinking for creators, but one that I ultimately consider to be misguided and fueled by pride rather than practicality. In a medium like video games, true greatness can most often only be achieved through cooperation.

Wavering

May 26, 2021

Yeah, that makes me wonder if is bait by TObs as well (or will be the same as Miko with a single pregnancy):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope it isn't bait though (as in won't be added); because it wouldn't really make sense for Moira to make multiple busts if it was. Although it could be a different type of bait as well due to what was mentioned previously (as seen below in the spoiler); I hope that isn't the case though (plans may have changed due to backlash, but this is allegedly what TObs mentioned previously):

Last edited:
Reactions: blargballs

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah, that makes me wonder if is bait by TObs as well (or will be the same as Miko with a single pregnancy):

I hope it isn't bait though (as in won't be added); because it wouldn't really make sense for Moira to make multiple busts if it was. Although it could be a different type of bait as well due to what was mentioned previously (as seen below in the spoiler); I hope that isn't the case though (plans may have changed due to backlash, but this is allegedly what TObs mentioned previously):
That wouldn't be too bad, Brandy from tainted space had a similar mechanic where if you rejected her she would hook up with something else.
And God knows those two need development. You'd think for a staff that vehemently hates bubble characters they wouldn't write such obvious satellite love interests. Neither of these two have anything outside of being Kinu's fiances.
Nakano's slightly better, but Hitoshi literally doesn't show up at all outside of one optional Takahiro scene.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
That wouldn't be too bad, Brandy from tainted space had a similar mechanic where if you rejected her she would hook up with something else.
And God knows those two need development. You'd think for a staff that vehemently hates bubble characters they wouldn't write such obvious satellite love interests. Neither of these two have anything outside of being Kinu's fiances.
Nakano's slightly better, but Hitoshi literally doesn't show up at all outside of one optional Takahiro scene.
Yeah, I don't take too much issue with it if it's presented as a choice (as it seems to be implied to now be); but when it was initially mentioned on the forums it wasn't prefaced as though it was to be a choice the PC could make (to have to option to romance / reject the said NPC), .

In that regard (if it is not to be a decision the PC can make), it wouldn't exactly be the same situation as with Brandy; because Brandy only seeks a relationship with the PC if they sex her, and will only see someone else if the PC rejects her. If the PC doesn't sex her and just improves their relationship with her she'll just remain as is.
That did not seem to be the case in the aforementioned CoC2 NPC scenario; as it seemingly implied that the NPC would see someone else regardless of your PC's romantic involvement with them; just due to the fact that your PC had Kinu with Kiyoko - which as others said; sounded like more incentive to not have Kinu in the first place (or at least not free them from the Astral Plane).

Although, I get that the above is just speculation on content not yet in-game; just thought I'd mention it in any case.

So, TLDR - I don't take issue with it if it is presented as a choice the PC can make; however if it isn't, and is something the PC has no dominion over (regardless of their prior standings with said NPC), then I'd rethink the whole freeing from Astral Plane scenario for future play-throughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kallisto

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, I don't take too much issue with it if it's presented as a choice (as it seems to be implied to now be); but when it was initially mentioned on the forums it wasn't prefaced as though it was to be a choice the PC could make (to have to option to romance / reject the said NPC), .

In that regard (if it is not to be a decision the PC can make), it wouldn't exactly be the same situation as with Brandy; because Brandy only seeks a relationship with the PC if they sex her, and will only see someone else if the PC rejects her. If the PC doesn't sex her and just improves their relationship with her she'll just remain as is.
That did not seem to be the case in the aforementioned CoC2 NPC scenario; as it seemingly implied that the NPC would see someone else regardless of your PC's romantic involvement with them; just due to the fact that your PC had Kinu with Kiyoko - which as others said; sounded like more incentive to not have Kinu in the first place (or at least not free them from the Astral Plane).

Although, I get that the above is just speculation on content not yet in-game; just thought I'd mention it in any case.

So, TLDR - I don't take issue with it if it is presented as a choice the PC can make; however if it isn't, and is something the PC has no dominion over (regardless of their prior standings with said NPC), then I'd rethink the whole freeing from Astral Plane scenario for future play-throughs.
wait, so basically if kinu is born and marries dickhead 1 or 2; you get locked out of rindo's content?
is that already in the game?
I haven't touched the kitsune content yet so I'm in the dark in how far it has developed.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait...Miko Pregnancy is a one off scene you can't repeat?...that does it i ain't downloading shit till more gameplay/combat options are added since at this point is the ONLY THING THIS GUY CAN'T FUCK UP!

Apr 30, 2017
So, has anyone ACTUALLY gotten the Miko content to Proc? I've been seeing her for almost a week, left for two, and still nothing; and IF it requires the event with Keros' Offer, how do I trigger that?

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
So, has anyone ACTUALLY gotten the Miko content to Proc? I've been seeing her for almost a week, left for two, and still nothing; and IF it requires the event with Keros' Offer, how do I trigger that?
I had the same problem, and the trigger is doing the quests for Nakano. Understandable you missed it, because why do quests for Nakano

Reactions: zwere

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
wait, so basically if kinu is born and marries dickhead 1 or 2; you get locked out of rindo's content?
is that already in the game?
I haven't touched the kitsune content yet so I'm in the dark in how far it has developed.
No, if Tobs gets his way, whoever your Kinu isn't interested in will hook up with Rindo. Now whether you have any say in the matter is anybody's guess. Knowing this game, they'll probably allow threesomes with the two. Though this presents the Quin/Rune problem. If you're interested in Rindo/Nakano you may have to have to deal with being second fiddle in some scenes and their relationship. It's not in the game currently, and this is all subject to change maybe.
I would include Hitoshi but nobody cares about Hitoshi.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
No, if Tobs gets his way, whoever your Kinu isn't interested in will hook up with Rindo. Now whether you have any say in the matter is anybody's guess. Knowing this game, they'll probably allow threesomes with the two. Though this presents the Quin/Rune problem. If you're interested in Rindo/Nakano you may have to have to deal with being second fiddle in some scenes and their relationship. It's not in the game currently, and this is all subject to change maybe.
I would include Hitoshi but nobody cares about Hitoshi.
thanks for the reply!
I've been reading the posts here and my impression of the writers is getting worse by the page.
Granted it never was position considering a year or two ago, I was more annoyed with their vehement stance on making a flood of futa only female characters.
It's like reading the tantrums of amateur fanfiction writers too enamored with their self insert ocs than a group of paid writers selling a product/game.
Taking player choice out of a rpg has and always will be stupid. I really hope the lead writer has some brains to figure that out and the balls to put their foot down.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Do you think Sariel is actually a herm? I mean they have a male and female Taleer so far, and there's no clear indication otherwise that I've seen.
sariel.Moira.0.pmg.png

D

Deleted member 3463984

Though this presents the Quin/Rune problem. If you're interested in Rindo/Nakano you may have to have to deal with being second fiddle in some scenes and their relationship.
on the somewhat unrelated subject of this, according to some discord users on 4chan, that's not actually happening and there's just going to be a threesome
Do you think Sariel is actually a herm? I mean they have a male and female Taleer so far, and there's no clear indication otherwise that I've seen.
View attachment 1232363
she's female

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes