Tatoba

Dec 18, 2019
I need help. I've been trying to get Rags pregnant for 3 URL days now and she just doesn't take. Not even the centaur in CoC 1 gave me this much trouble. Is there something im missing here ? Screenshot_20210618-141010.jpg

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I need help. I've been trying to get Rags pregnant for 3 URL days now and she just doesn't take. Not even the centaur in CoC 1 gave me this much trouble. Is there something im missing here ? View attachment 1252935
Check your perks, are you shooting blanks?

Other than that I say give it a few ingame days and visit her smithy

It's constantly annoying how you keep getting blue-balled every few days.
Its part of the game mechanic, you can try lowering libido to make you less horny since the higher the libido the faster you get blue balled.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I need help. I've been trying to get Rags pregnant for 3 URL days now and she just doesn't take. Not even the centaur in CoC 1 gave me this much trouble. Is there something im missing here ?
You are choosing the "Breed" option, right?

Tatoba

Dec 18, 2019
Check your perks, are you shooting blanks?

Other than that I say give it a few ingame days and visit her smithy
I got hretha and infrith pregnant an in game month ago. So after an in game month of trying with rags I load back because I want them all to be pregnant together and I also don't like wasting time. Screenshot_20210618-151114.jpg

You are choosing the "Breed" option, right?
I'm picking every option besides the tummy one because the wiki says they all have a chance to get her pregnant.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why is the battle system 'inspired' by dnd 4th?
Not that I'm complaining too hard, the system seems fine for this type of game, other than the powers that restore on sleeping which characters are not required to do regularly and often go days without.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Why is the battle system 'inspired' by dnd 4th?
Not that I'm complaining too hard, the system seems fine for this type of game, other than the powers that restore on sleeping which characters are not required to do regularly and often go days without.
Because afaik, Savin plays DnD a lot.

Which surprises me. Who the fuck would play with Savin? The man would make a terrible GM, judging by the way he inserts Cait into every little thing.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Because afaik, Savin plays DnD a lot.

Which surprises me. Who the fuck would play with Savin? The man would make a terrible GM, judging by the way he inserts Cait into every little thing.
If it's anything to go by, Hashat was his dnd character and here severe elf fetish stems from her dnd interpretation. I don't if they did fade to black or went full on ERP, but there you go

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Well the public build is out doesn't look like a lot was added is it me or have the updates been decreasing in size? I can kinda understand TITS but why COC2

Finally it’s time to put your foot up the collective ass of the Pleasure Cult — and put an end to their machinations in the Glacial Rift!
Check below the break for a list of what’s been added since the last public patch!
0.4.1 Patch Notes:
  • You can now undertake the final stage of Gwery’s crusade against the cult in the Glacial Rift. Just talk to her again when you’ve finished the previous two quests. Big ups to TheObserver for soloing that whole quest chain. I’d highly recommend bringing plenty of Oil of Oliban to the finale!
  • New Undermountain encounter: Magma Elementals! It’s a big tough wandering miniboss to make sure.
  • New Busts: GQ3’s final boss! Spoilers! Also: Arona Preg Variants (DCL), Leothranized Cait (by BK), Selima Solo busts for Darius’s content, and bigger-titty Zo variants.
If you like what we’re doing, you can become a backer and help the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I got hretha and infrith pregnant an in game month ago. So after an in game month of trying with rags I load back because I want them all to be pregnant together and I also don't like wasting time. View attachment 1253021

I'm picking every option besides the tummy one because the wiki says they all have a chance to get her pregnant.
Might want to just take it to the Bug report thread on the main site then.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I take it that the new boss and the Pleasure Cult thing are just part of that Gwery's questline? If so, I have no interest in it. I want to play my own character and not someone else's. Sigh.

Those elementals are pretty tough. Good thing I brought a couple of healers on my last trip down there. ;)

Reactions: Kallisto

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
PC
APK

0.4.1 Patch Notes:
  • You can now undertake the final stage of Gwery’s crusade against the cult in the Glacial Rift. Just talk to her again when you’ve finished the previous two quests. Big ups to TheObserver for soloing that whole quest chain. I’d highly recommend bringing plenty of Oil of Oliban to the finale!
  • New Undermountain encounter: Magma Elementals! It’s a big tough wandering miniboss to make sure.
  • New Busts: GQ3’s final boss! Spoilers! Also: Arona Preg Variants (DCL), Leothranized Cait (by BK), Selima Solo busts for Darius’s content, and bigger-titty Zo variants.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Oh Cool more Tobs stuff in this public patch. Thanks for being so consistent even though your content is utter shit. Even the main Dev writing pops up once in a while each update that even this post is missing the "New Since Last Public Patch" section. It's like TiTS all over again with Fen and Sav duo but instead in this one It'll be Sav and Tobs. Maybe Tobs would like to write his own game and bugger off. Take a writer or two with him.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Well the public build is out doesn't look like a lot was added is it me or have the updates been decreasing in size? I can kinda understand TITS but why COC2

Finally it’s time to put your foot up the collective ass of the Pleasure Cult — and put an end to their machinations in the Glacial Rift!
Check below the break for a list of what’s been added since the last public patch!
0.4.1 Patch Notes:
If you like what we’re doing, you can become a backer and help the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !
Another pointless quest.

I just..don't give a shit. Who actually plays this?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Mega PC
Mega APK

0.4.1 Patch Notes:
Ty!

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Quest: Winter Wolf

Password to chest/room in Abyssal Depths F1:
Issal Saal Craa Gas Iskar

Treasue (Oh My God!):
1624109857779.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Password to chest in Abyssal Depths F2 (4 letters):
RING
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Treasure:
1624110825472.png

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Another pointless quest.

I just..don't give a shit. Who actually plays this?
This is obviously for those 5 people that still genuinely care about the Garth family kerfuffle arc. Obviously, only upon completing this quest will it allow her to reunite with her husband and children.
Maybe, I don't know, knowing Tobs and his love for drama, he'll give her another convoluted reason to bugger off. Introduce even more incest jokes with Garret and Gwyn if he ever remembers them (patreon only disavows penetration, I'm suprised he never implied they were each other's first kiss or something).

Last edited:
Reactions: JTakiyaa
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes