James3

Dec 12, 2018
So wait, not only are they not putting so much as a skeleton of the Minotaur City, or even a single square and character for that in the next few updates, they put the next mission in essentially the opposite corner of the game? What was the point of going in the Undermountain? Just to beat on the poor inhabitants?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
I honestly never play with Atugia in my party so I had no idea there was even a scene like this. How do you get this to happen?
It's new with this patch. Savin just forgot to list it because apparently writing patch notes is too much work for him.

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So wait, not only are they not putting so much as a skeleton of the Minotaur City, or even a single square and character for that in the next few updates, They put the next mission in essentially the opposite corner of the game? What was the point of going in the under-area? Just to beat on the poor inhabitants?
Maybe they're gonna release everything at once?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I said it once and i think this is obvious: creating another huge location gives another amount of time to develop. Diversing from main thread in the game by adding more npc's. Seems like the love for NTR Cait made another one called Rune, and i hope i am wrong here, but it seems also that Hawkerthorne gonna change soon into Hookertown. Surely there must be a greater wisdom behind this.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I said it once and i think this is obvious: creating another huge location gives another amount of time to develop. Diversing from main thread in the game by adding more npc's. Seems like the love for NTR Cait made another one called Rune, and i hope i am wrong here, but it seems also that Hawkerthorne gonna change soon into Hookertown. Surely there must be a greater wisdom behind this.
Just don't build the temple, man. I saw the writing on the wall immediately when the temple patch first came. It's essentially just tobs-land.

At least we get to choose not to build it.

On a side note, I like how utterly manipulative Cait was when she first mentioned her wish to build a temple.

Cait first mentions to her friend that she wants to build a temple and make their own sect, and then immediately points at you while saying "And maybe someone could help us??? *winkwink*". And if you refuse her, she just guilt trips you about how sad it is that she has to go back to her lands and take over her dad's fortune since there won't be a temple here.

I don't think Savin ever took a step back and read what he wrote, because to me Cait looks like she likes using people, whether she or her writer is aware of it or not.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know how they manage it but all the cat-girls in this game have over 9000 trailer trash energy. Kind of impressive.

The womb rental thing is pretty great though, dunno when they added it. Like, i gotta respect the most trailer, trashiest whore in town renting out her womb for 15k so she can give birth to a new generation of whores.

The sheer audacity of the scam, coupled with the mental imagery of a pregnant Brienne standing to the side, it actually made me laugh.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Omfg, now that Rune jumps between Gwyn & MC sex in the nursery... Another unwanted "Cait"-like sht... And MC with Gwyn both likes that. You know... it's getting worse.

Edit: But i think that there are also some good things that may happen... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I just really want to get into the Minotaur City and hopefully get some more relationship content with Brint while we're there. Also, more male Minotaur loving in general, please!

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
0.4.2 - Good for people that like Atugia content, curious how many people stick with Brint over Brienne to see the CG, Senja content cool, but a CG would have been a nice addition too. Then some overworld improvements.

Still waiting for more of the Wayfort and Berywn hopefully planned in 0.4.x - I find these two have more of the classic CoC aspect of customizing your own section and having fun with morphs / bends.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I just really want to get into the Minotaur City and hopefully get some more relationship content with Brint while we're there. Also, more male Minotaur loving in general, please!
I'm not even into that kind of content and agree more male mino loving lol. Most of the game feels too futa or fucking a female based. I remember in CoC1 where there was a good bit of tension fighting minos. Cum addiction and rough fucking on a loss.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hahaha wow I didn't even remember who the fuck Brint was because imagine being so cucked you not only skip the only decent transformation with content in this game that isn't just weak ass fucking "corruption" but you then enjoy his cucking content

And of course they literally do art for this, of all things! Most of the actual good content doesn't have art but two of your party members fucking without you get it? I literally don't remember a single fucking scene of cucking that wasn't done by the MC in COC one, just another reason why it's far superior.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
It's new with this patch. Savin just forgot to list it because apparently writing patch notes is too much work for him.
Yea I just saw that he updated it and he just puts “a bunch of new scenes”. I find that annoyingly vague when I’d like to see all the content and can’t even go to the wiki to find anything with the state it’s in.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Hahaha wow I didn't even remember who the fuck Brint was because imagine being so cucked you not only skip the only decent transformation with content in this game that isn't just weak ass fucking "corruption" but you then enjoy his cucking content

And of course they literally do art for this, of all things! Most of the actual good content doesn't have art but two of your party members fucking without you get it? I literally don't remember a single fucking scene of cucking that wasn't done by the MC in COC one, just another reason why it's far superior.
He's literally the only masculine male character who ever gets content. I can think of a few reasons why people would have him.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Malcowitz: Hahaha wow I didn't even remember who the fuck Brint was--

Brint Fans: [interrupts] So you've chosen death!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
He's literally the only masculine male character who ever gets content. I can think of a few reasons why people would have him.
the only masculine character who should get updates is the player character
(and possibly their love interests if for some baffling reason you're playing as a Fem MC)
Malcowitz: Hahaha wow I didn't even remember who the fuck Brint was--

Brint Fans: [interrupts] So you've chosen death!
i gotta admit bro, there are people in this world I would be threatened by but im not sure if people who enjoy being cucked by animals are really the group I fear the most

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017

Buckle up, because going by the prompt Brint was only a prelude, there's going to be more headless voyeurism in the future. Earnestly with her scenes with Arona, I thought she'd beat Brint, but I guess accounting for sub and dom dialogue was a bit to tasking.
Funnily enough, with this patch, Quin and Kiyoko are the only companions that don't hook up with another one. We'll see how long that lasts however.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes