D

Deleted member 3463984

Funnily enough, with this patch, Quin and Kiyoko are the only companions that don't hook up with another one. We'll see how long that lasts however.
quintillus is more affectionate towards rune than you and bubblelord intends/ed to write him impregnating liresh while you watch like a cuck

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Been waiting for Senja content quite some time now, tbh it was disappointing.
All we got was: Yoooooo, she got huuge asscheeks and she enjoys getting them slapped.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Yea I just saw that he updated it and he just puts “a bunch of new scenes”. I find that annoyingly vague when I’d like to see all the content and can’t even go to the wiki to find anything with the state it’s in.
Yeah it kinda shows how much savin cares about his own game when he can't even be bothered telling the people paying for it about new content.
That said, if you want to know about new scenes, how to reach them, etc. you can ask here and I'll look it up for you if I see it.
Here's all the scenes added this patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
quintillus is more affectionate towards rune than you and bubblelord intends/ed to write him impregnating liresh while you watch like a cuck
Couldn't care less about Liresh until I'm given an option to rail her without getting piped myself tbh.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello I was interested in the game, and I was wondering if the gay/sissification part is avoidable or not.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Hahaha wow I didn't even remember who the fuck Brint was because imagine being so cucked you not only skip the only decent transformation with content in this game that isn't just weak ass fucking "corruption" but you then enjoy his cucking content

And of course they literally do art for this, of all things! Most of the actual good content doesn't have art but two of your party members fucking without you get it? I literally don't remember a single fucking scene of cucking that wasn't done by the MC in COC one, just another reason why it's far superior.
the only masculine character who should get updates is the player character
(and possibly their love interests if for some baffling reason you're playing as a Fem MC)
i gotta admit bro, there are people in this world I would be threatened by but im not sure if people who enjoy being cucked by animals are really the group I fear the most
I wonder how long these posts will last.
To those of us not into gender tf, getting the ice armor is something to do, as well as seeing if getting and immediately destroying the Mad Cow armor will effect whether Hirrud will still transform later on. Using and leveling him in combat in general is entertainging for a little bit. Can't say I'll ever care about Atugia unless they give a way to recruit her without fucking her while she's headless in a save path that's already past the very early point where you can. I'd love to see how a conversation about that between the devs and an average person would go face to face. "To get that character, with her ability set, you have to fuck a girl that's headless".

Derpina5678

Jun 18, 2018
the only masculine character who should get updates is the player character
(and possibly their love interests if for some baffling reason you're playing as a Fem MC)
You'd think by now the patreon pussy peddlers would understand there are only 2 types of non-lads that play fem MC.
One are subhuman bucklet pigs that want to get cucked or guro nuggeted by fat ugly bastars.
The other are fellow cultured femboy shota eaters.
So the first line holds true as while the sisboi pp needs to be as pretty and girly as the self insert character getting filled with its minimum 15 27 inch length.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
If Brint/Brienne was an intro choice like Lyric for example, I'd be happy.
Transforming Brint into Brienne just feels... corrupt?
Too bad you'd still end up losing the only 'bro' companion.

Can't say I'll ever care about Atugia unless they give a way to recruit her without fucking her while she's headless in a save path that's already past the very early point where you can
I might be remembering wrong, but I thought they added an alternative recruitment path at some point.

Reactions: Kallisto

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
If Brint/Brienne was an intro choice like Lyric for example, I'd be happy.
Transforming Brint into Brienne just feels... corrupt?
Too bad you'd still end up losing the only 'bro' companion.

I might be remembering wrong, but I thought they added an alternative recruitment path at some point.
To me it doesn't feel so much corrupt as just poorly thought out. I find it odd that the Hero always suggests asking Sanders for help but then you have to ignore your own characters advice to trigger the transformation and on top of that regardless how laid-back of a character Brint is, I still find it unsettling how quickly he accepts his fate. You'd think that if you were forcefully genderbent you'd at least have a second of shock and bewilderment, not an instantenious ''i'm okay with this'' reaction. Personally I'd have liked it if instead of having to choose Brint and Brienne came as a pair, you could make em twins or w/e. That'd make for more interesting scenarios and interactions than what is currently present imo.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I like how it seemed on the patch notes that Savin and Tobs had an equal amount of work making Senja's content, but it was more like 20% to 80%. I will admit that raking in tens of thousands of dollars off the back off Tobs' unhealthy obsession with writing is clever, it's just too bad Savin is just as much of an asshole.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah it kinda shows how much savin cares about his own game when he can't even be bothered telling the people paying for it about new content.
That said, if you want to know about new scenes, how to reach them, etc. you can ask here and I'll look it up for you if I see it.
Here's all the scenes added this patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate it man, but I find it sad we have to go to these lengths to see this shit.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Okay so, I have a gripe that I'd like to bring up here, because it's pretty irritating to see happen on the main forum. And as for why I mentioned this here, dunno just wanted to vent about this; seeing as I know nobody would be capable of doing so on the main forum.

1624891366744.png

It seems like this question was ignored. Almost as though if they don't wanna address something they just dip. .
It's pretty interesting that they're transparent about the fact that they're not releasing sufficient content to keep up with the coders. One would think that that would imply that the coders would then take that extra time to fix all the bugs in the game, yet that doesn't seem to be the case either - especially with the question on the issue effectively being dodged.

And yeah, the bug reports span all the way back to 2018, with some in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (as well as 2021, in reference to the question) not seeing a response to this very day. Seems like the coders hop on for a bit and fix the most recent page of bug reports then ignore the sub-forum for another month or so (ignoring the fact that some months can have 4+ pages of bug reports, so only addressing the first page leaves all the others to slip through the cracks).

Not to mention they act snarky and condescending with people's bug reports, often saying "couldn't replicate" and then never addressing it ever again - even though it has a definite probability of being able to be replicated. Additionally, in the past a coder has claimed something is obviously not a bug, yet they said that in totally different thread and not in reply to the bug report thread in question... leaving the user to have to close / dismiss their own bug report - instead of them just doing the obvious, as well as bare minimum - replying directly to the user's bug report thread in the first place.

Also worth mentioning, when the coders don't reply to a bug report thread, it then puts the onus on the user who reported it to test it each patch in order to determine whether the bug still persists. Not the best environment at all, and just makes the whole process laughably pointless. Almost as though they don't really care about fixing the game or just informing / providing feedback to the players who actually bother to report issues.

Really funny to have the "Editing by YOU. Do your part to combat the bug/typo menace. Report errors ." in-game, yet not taking a lot of those reports seriously in the slightest.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I didn’t know how I felt about the whole Rune/Quin thing when it was first brought up. I’m not interested enough in his character to care about his love life nor this literal who’s. But man, they managed to do it in the most laziest way possible. This slut hasn’t been here for a hour and she’s already in love with Quin, even talking about settling down and him being a good daddy (even though she keeps going on about not wanting to get pregnant, but whatever). I was atleast expecting an event(s) of them meeting and hitting off, but no just instant waifu. I don’t even get the point of this relationship.

Another thing is that her sex scene actually takes into account that you have more than one dick but instead of using them to DP her you just stick two in her pussy. And it’s not an anal thing like with Cait cause you can fuck her ass in the Gwyn threesome. What a waste.

But the real affront was when she called me “chaste”. Me, the guy who has stuck his dick in damn near everything that can move in this game and fathered about 100 kids. This coming from someone who sells petting and handholding. I’m honestly offended.

"Well, that settles that," Barney says, mopping his brow. "Thanks for stepping in there, Caitriss, Jeremiah. Wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise if you hadn't."

Honestly, you didn't do much.
I found this part pretty hilarious because it perfectly captures the essence of Tobs' writing for this game.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I know, I was specifying companion on companion, if we count NPC's Kiyoko is the only safe one because the only she'll ever get with someone is is threesomes with other female kitsune. Brienne doesn't like other males but as Azzy shows she's a bit more willing to act on her own with females.
TLDR Sav team thinks Syndrome's "if everyone's a hero" line works with promiscuity

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes