NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I asked this before but not answered or was answered but drowned out by all the discussion, so I'll ask again.

I don't use any TF items or anything, but my boob is growing. Its "volleyball" sized now according to some sex scenes. I'm a male.. All I did was a few press on a rack at the gym. Its 40/16 on tone/thickness.

Why?
I have NO idea why that's happening to you buddy, but try Blue Eggs + Melon...something, the option on Ivris' reactives for breasts, pretty sure Blue Eggs will help you be flat in an instant when mixed with the breast reactive!

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
You need to have been offered the kitsune god's deal. For that you need to do both missions Nakano gives you, last one should be one with the bacon kitsune where you kill a bunch of golems as a test. Besides that I think you need to interact with Miko a bit, thought either that's wrong or not much, cuz my character had barely fucked her and I got the scene.
I think I already finished the 2 quest from nakano but for having offered kitsune god's deal wasn't quite sure I've done it or not. the wiki is outdated so I had no clue to trigger it

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
i just got done fighting one of the new boss, that mouse boy again whisper dispite grinding and near maxing out the characters somehow i still managed to get my ass kicked dramatically each and everytime. X_X fucking fustrating. anywho any tips anyone can provide with the new content?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
so is there a difference if i win with tease or normal combat? like in the previous game iirc you have different scenes if you win with tease vs hp reduction (or sometimes no scenes for the latter)
and do you no longer need to be a certain degree of horny to initiate some sex scenes?
There is no difference here, at most, you'll get a line acknowledging that they've become to horny to fight. Lust has been completely undone and you don't need a minimum amount of resolve to initiate sex scenes. However like the first game, masturbation or a sex scene are quick ways to completely restore your resolve. There are currently no scenes that are locked behind how much resolve the enemy has. I guess the developers remembered Kiha and wanted to avoid that.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I managed to sleep with both Brienne and Azzy before, but then suddenly, no longer. Is it because Brienne now heavily preggo?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There is no difference here, at most, you'll get a line acknowledging that they've become to horny to fight. Lust has been completely undone and you don't need a minimum amount of resolve to initiate sex scenes. However like the first game, masturbation or a sex scene are quick ways to completely restore your resolve. There are currently no scenes that are locked behind how much resolve the enemy has. I guess the developers remembered Kiha and wanted to avoid that.
That shit was really annoying though and I'm glad it's gone.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
so there's no point in playing lust based builds?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Depends really, in my humble opinion tease builds/the charmer is pretty darn OP in this game, and the few fights where you can't tease your enemies into submission you can use your insanely high presence to become a summoner and let your summon wreack havock on them as you take a support role.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Lust based builds are the best in the game currently. If you can handle the horrible early game. It says something that the Charmer is the only class in the game that has gotten nerfs. Strange considering it was initially the support class, but I guess they wanted a dedicated resolve class. As NODOGAN said, the only fights where lust is useless can be counted on one hand the ones involving wargs, the wolves, and the glacier bird, though it doesn't protect the rider from tease damage. Other than that, lust combat is pretty solid. Maxing your teammates power with presence is another boon.
The only problem is the limited pool of viable companions, but with Cait breaking the rules with 4 sets, maybe the other 7 will tease focused ones.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Somebody should mod in Brint to Brienne event unto Ryn, and the trap, and Arona. Maybe Quin too.

And what with the Maynancy month when you cant even pregnanted the beautiful sheep and the shopkeepers.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Before we get started, I’d just like to take a minute to ask that you all send some well-wishes to DCL. Our boy’s laid up in the hospital with a bad case of pneumonia and got us all worried. Get well soon, buddy <3

0.4.2 Patch Notes:

• New Undermountain enemy encounter: Kobolds! ( )
  • New NPC in the Mallachite Temple: Rune! ( , coded by Squishy!)
  • Senja now has much-expanded interactions if you chose to give her a smooch before! (By me and Tobs)
  • Miko’s old scenes now fully account for her pregnancy. (Thanks, Tobs!)
  • New Busts: Rune and Kobold headshots (by Moira)
  • New CGs: Brint x Atugia by Moira, and Lyric gettin’ fucked by DCL.
  • Map navigation should feel snappier now!
If you like what we’re doing, you can become a backer and help the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Oh Cool more Tobs stuff in this public patch. Thanks for being so consistent even though your content is utter shit. Even the main Dev writing pops up once in a while. It's like TiTS all over again with Fen and Sav duo but instead in this one It'll be Sav and Tobs. Maybe Tobs would like to write his own game and bugger off. Take a writer or two with him.
>See really long-winded texts for part
>Look for Observer's name
>It's Savin.

I've been meaning to ask, does it matter if a character sleeps while in your party to restore things like Ultimates? It's a reason I've been stingy with those.

Last edited:

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
You know, for once I'm actually quite interested in an new update from this game.

One of the main reasons I get tired from playing this game is the sluggishness of the overmap movement (at least on my toaster), which has also manifested onto one of the reasons I'm not really looking forward for the eventual release of TiTS's javascript port.

Let us hope that Italian chefs that savin and fenoxo have hired for coding their respective games actually put some effort into de-spaghettifying their messes like this.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
  • Senja now has much-expanded interactions if you chose to give her a smooch before! (By me and Tobs)

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
Mega pc
Mega apk
The APK and Zip links are reversed.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes