Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If it makes you feel any better the level cap is 10 so you don't have to hoard to many razorcup nectars
This low level cap is what made me drop this game, I hate forced parties.
It also kills any solo potential since you only have 10 f-ing levels so you can't have enough stats to solo 'em unless you pretty much turn it to "story" difficulty.

Reactions: AlsoLime

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
This low level cap is what made me drop this game, I hate forced parties.
It also kills any solo potential since you only have 10 f-ing levels so you can't have enough stats to solo 'em unless you pretty much turn it to "story" difficulty.
Companions seemed like a good idea, but as enemy-only abilities like fly, nerfing BimbAzzy, and buffing Brint show, they're taking their rpg system seriously, the enounters are balanced around the idea that you're coming with a squad. That's why you either fight hordes or glorified minibosses.
The low level cap was a mix of Savin hating power fantasies, so with Kasyrra being 20 there'd be no way they'd ever let you come that close to her, and them realizing that they're to lazy to come up with X amount of abilities and passives multiplied by 5(6) to pad out those 14 levels. How they plan for you to beat somebody twice your level is beyond me, but we shall see. Most companions having BST than you just adds salt to the wound.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolistomper69

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Companions seemed like a good idea, but as enemy-only abilities like fly, nerfing BimbAzzy, and buffing Brint show, they're taking their rpg system seriously, the enounters are balanced around the idea that you're coming with a squad. That's why you either fight hordes or glorified minibosses.
The low level cap was a mix of Savin hating power fantasies, so with Kasyrra being 20 there'd be no way they'd ever let you come that close to her, and them realizing that they're to lazy to come up with X amount of abilities and passives multiplied by 5(6) to pad out those 14 levels. How they plan for you to beat somebody twice your level is beyond me, but we shall see. Most companions having BST than you just adds salt to the wound.
Dunno if the Pure Tree Deity challenge is a mod but that fight looked impossible to me, why not do the same to Kasyrra 'ere?
Forced parties in RPGs like the good ol' holy trinity was never a good thing for me, I hate characters that rely on someone / something to be useful, I can't travel zones w/o going back to Cat lady to heal myself, never felt good at managing members as it's way too tedious and this dam- repetition per combat encounter will bore me and burn me out faster than me playing solo in an MMO.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Dunno if the Pure Tree Deity challenge is a mod but that fight looked impossible to me, why not do the same to Kasyrra 'ere?
Forced parties in RPGs like the good ol' holy trinity was never a good thing for me, I hate characters that rely on someone / something to be useful, I can't travel zones w/o going back to Cat lady to heal myself, never felt good at managing members as it's way too tedious and this dam- repetition per combat encounter will bore me and burn me out faster than me playing solo in an MMO.
The Mareth fight was from the Xianxia mod, her presence in the original game was extremely lacking if you didn't overflow the factory. She was impossibly hard, but I felt accomplished when my martial artist finally managed to do it.
Savin doesnt want this game to be like TiTs or CoC which is why he's determined to finish this one and work on their next game. Which when you look at the other games I understand why. It's probably easier for him and the team to just hardline everything instead of making the rpg system open-ended like the fan mods. You can use camps to mitigate having to rely on Cait, now how you can manage to get through BS zones like the Undermountain might require save editing. The Companions are the selling point of this game. Unfortunately that will come with balancing the game to entice people to use them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The Mareth fight was from the Xianxia mod, her presence in the original game was extremely lacking if you didn't overflow the factory. She was impossibly hard, but I felt accomplished when my martial artist finally managed to do it.
Savin doesnt want this game to be like TiTs or CoC which is why he's determined to finish this one and work on their next game. Which when you look at the other games I understand why. It's probably easier for him and the team to just hardline everything instead of making the rpg system open-ended like the fan mods. You can use camps to mitigate having to rely on Cait, now how you can manage to get through BS zones like the Undermountain might require save editing. The Companions are the selling point of this game. Unfortunately that will come with balancing the game to entice people to use them.
Guess I'm buying a full pack of camp tools then.
The save editor always crashes on startup but it's on my end so that's fine, never used 'em in the first place as such tools will burn me out fast.
Masochistic suffering it is.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Man screw Cait and I mean that FIGURATIVELY not LITERALLY I can't be the only person who COMPLETELY ignores her. I mean she's too much of a WHORE that I really don't want her around.
She's criminally boring and uninteresting, especially sex-wise. She also has way too much content with how boring a lot of her sex is. Don't get me wrong, I like cat girls but Cait is just too boring and over-present.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
She's criminally boring and uninteresting, especially sex-wise. She also has way too much content with how boring a lot of her sex is. Don't get me wrong, I like cat girls but Cait is just too boring and over-present.
Doesn't help that the only other cat girls available are either the snow-leopards in the North or the one that appears once you build a temple dedicated to Mallach, which is expensive. And boning said cat girl is also expensive....and so is knocking her up because apparently its meant to be preemptive child support. Ok then, where do the rest of the temple funds go then? Dance equipment?

And is it just me or are Cait's species kind of like the Asari from Mass Effect since they explicitly mention that any child born from them will always be a cat-person?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I wonder if they'll ever push the boundaries of kink into truly unexplored areas by adding a heterosexual female with no penis and no body count.
There already is, Infrith is a virign and all her content is male centered. A lot more characters as well fit the bill, the issue here is not the lack of that type of content.

INFIRTH.png

Last edited:

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
I wonder if they'll ever push the boundaries of kink into truly unexplored areas by adding a heterosexual female with no penis and no body count.
Infrith, Brienne, Kiyoko, Ahmri, Atani, (probably) Clementine, Grainne, (probably) Ihzalti, Ragnild, (Probably) Senja, Shar.

It's almost like some of you guys don't even play the game and complaining here is your real fetish.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
You know I just realized. "Savin hates preg" is a big meme, but Mayternity is a thing too. But what was the first bit of Mayternity this year? Being able to pay a fuckton of money to the temple cats to knock one up. Savin literally added paypigging to the game. I gotta respect that kind of hustle in sticking it to a kink he ain't like.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Until I can either transform Ryn again or knock him up I don't care. His character arc is fucking finished with the Winter City and the fact they didn't complete him then is weak.

You know I just realized. "Savin hates preg" is a big meme, but Mayternity is a thing too. But what was the first bit of Mayternity this year? Being able to pay a fuckton of money to the temple cats to knock one up. Savin literally added paypigging to the game. I gotta respect that kind of hustle in sticking it to a kink he ain't like.
That shit was fucking pathetic. An entire month delivers less than other devs do in one update and it didn't give preg to even half of the female NPCs. No Lusamine, No Bunny in mountains, no Sheep fucking, no cowgirls, no goblin, no shopkeepers, naaaatthhiinnngg

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes