destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Does she ever even explain why her anal virginity was the line she was never willing to cross. You'd think whoring yourself in a sex cult she'd resign that her body's not going to be all that sacred. At least Kiro was romantic at heart which is why she retained her vaginal virginity, I want to know Cait's excuse. Is this another case of the writers trying to subvert our expectations
Reason is Savin. The man is an admitted anal fetishist. There is literally no other reason. Somebody said his forum name had Analmancer in it at some point apparently. Don't know how true that is.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
These people can't communicate a fair amount of the time. Oh, you mean the Eastern bridge GOING SOUTH? I thought you meant that's why the block East of there is blank! You know, the explanation in your game for why there's a divide through the tundra/"Fox-Racoon" area? Yeah, I'm save-scumming that.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Reason is Savin. The man is an admitted anal fetishist. There is literally no other reason. Somebody said his forum name had Analmancer in it at some point apparently. Don't know how true that is.
I kind of want to play this class, but in a Rick&Morty context. Imagine the possibilities...
Coc2 lacks both enough VOLUNTARY humor and absurdity for it to work. (There are a lot of ass-pulls in the plot, though)

SusFB

Jul 13, 2018
It's pretty scummy in a way,they are collectively paid like 26k a month,but will throw a fit when people that pay them ask for something,but have no issue with having their OC's having a power fantasy at the expense of the player ,mostly on Tobs,who I see as the shitties writer they have,someone who intentuinoally antogonizes the community that don't like their cringe OC or convoluted self-jerk story
Pretty sure Bubble is the one with the worst OC issue, I mean he's the guy that put the drunk fuck in the middle of the kitsune place, and he's the one with the super speshul OP OC in the merc captain that will eventually be a plot much later down the line.
I can't think of any characters that fit super OC territory for Tobs, other than maybe Kinu (which is still the PC's kid), if only because he has so many characters.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Pretty sure Bubble is the one with the worst OC issue, I mean he's the guy that put the drunk fuck in the middle of the kitsune place, and he's the one with the super speshul OP OC in the merc captain that will eventually be a plot much later down the line.
I can't think of any characters that fit super OC territory for Tobs, other than maybe Kinu (which is still the PC's kid), if only because he has so many characters.
iirc the issue most people have with Tobs isn't about his characters but more towards his writing style, which often takes up massive walls of text and waffle around. Personally don't have an issue with it tho.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
iirc the issue most people have with Tobs isn't about his characters but more towards his writing style, which often takes up massive walls of text and waffle around. Personally don't have an issue with it tho.
I think the problem about Tobs are also the choices he put in his events, when you agree with his written situation, you're mostly a good guy, but if you disagree, it's written as if he's trying to make the reader feel bad, even if that's not a bad choice by itself (and most of the choices doesn't matter in the end either)

Jul 22, 2019
Can you please provide full names for games mentioned so i can check them out?
ye as Enthusiass said, pathfinder kingmaker and wrath of the righteous (don't think you'll be able to play this one until launch, not sure if closed beta is still something you can get into), and dragon age origins. Specifically without mages for dragon age origins solo stuff, blood mage and arcane warrior are just hilariously busted in that game and stuff like mana clash/blood wound just ruins most fights.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I think the problem about Tobs are also the choices he put in his events, when you agree with his written situation, you're mostly a good guy, but if you disagree, it's written as if he's trying to make the reader feel bad, even if that's not a bad choice by itself (and most of the choices doesn't matter in the end either)
That's also true along with most of the kitsune content. As much as I like the kitsune waifu and Kinu, the entirety of the kitsune content just felt... wrong to me. Maybe it's because I've lived in Japan for a few years and studied their art and culture as part of my degree, but the whole premise and how it's handled just feels like some weeb's low-key Japanophilia given form. Not to mention the atrocious 'Southern' dialect prose for what he calls his interpretation of the Kansai dialect.

Seriously, I get that most anime dubs interpret the dialect as the American Southern accent but there's a huge difference between coming off as your average Southerner and butchering it so hard that it might be easier listening to deep country Irish instead.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
New update;

0.4.8 Patch Notes:

• You can now ask Ryn to sleep with you at night. I comm’d the excellent Alypia for this and she delivered like a whole novel’s worth of elfu snuggles (Also, coded by Squishy!)
  • After defeating the Undermountain kobolds a few times (or with a little help from your friend Lyric), you can now be invited to the court of the Kobold Queen. ( )
  • New Bust: Kobold Queen.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh well, I guess I'll drop this one, forced PT is never a good thing for me.
I hate managing members, I prefer solo like in the first one.
Levels are way too low so the solo experience is pretty much hellish.
The RNG encounters are making me lose my mind, I really liked the first one's encounter thing better than this new Pokemon grass style.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
New update;

0.4.8 Patch Notes:

• You can now ask Ryn to sleep with you at night. I comm’d the excellent Alypia for this and she delivered like a whole novel’s worth of elfu snuggles (Also, coded by Squishy!)
  • After defeating the Undermountain kobolds a few times (or with a little help from your friend Lyric), you can now be invited to the court of the Kobold Queen. ( )
Damn who needs that wolf hag when we got Kobold Queen

Kobold-Queen-Clothed-Moira.png

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
If 6 was the cap then I'll just use the item already.
Here I am wasting my time grinding to L6 when I could've just used it.
I want my sanity back.
If it makes you feel any better the level cap is 10 so you don't have to hoard to many razorcup nectars

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
So no matter my dick size, the kobold queen is too big for me to fuck directly that I have to settle for grinding her clit. Yet she stays perpetually pregnant by her normal sized kobold harem and their microdicks. Why does this team enjoy robbing themselves of fun? :FacePalm:
There just had to be a catch, it looked too good to be true.
Probably need an obnoxiously big dick size that blocks you out of any other content involving your dick

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
There just had to be a catch, it looked too good to be true.
Probably need an obnoxiously big dick size that blocks you out of any other content involving your dick
A dick obnoxious enough to do the deed doesn't seem to be obtainable. I maxed out at 24' with minoblood and it wasn't enough. Looks like the implication is that she's a fucking skyscraper which is sad.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
If it was just a matter of size then there would be a greyed out button for regular sex but there's no option aside from boob play and clit grind.
Looks like the implication is that she's a fucking skyscraper which is sad.
That's just it, she's only ~20 feet tall.

Reactions: Green83rry

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
If it was just a matter of size then there would be a greyed out button for regular sex but there's no option aside from boob play and clit grind.

That's just it, she's only ~20 feet tall.
Yeah she's about the size of a giant. Apparently to fuck a giant you need a 5ft cock or something...

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
It always cracks me up that TiTS is the one where they actually math out the cubic volume of penises and capacity of vaginas and therefore you can alawys mathematically parse if you're too big or not when Fen is the guy who loves just absolutely grotesque proportions, not Savin and crew.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrLopunny
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes